Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Invasion Of Rayfield By Miscreants - A Passionate Plea To Ahmed Musa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Invasion Of Rayfield By Miscreants - A Passionate Plea To Ahmed Musa (866 Views)

CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead / Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invasion Of Rayfield By Miscreants - A Passionate Plea To Ahmed Musa by Queseda: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
I want to use this medium to bear my mind on a looming religious crisis that may come out the activities of beggars and miscreants that have besieged the Rayfield, Jos residence of erstwhile Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa.
Every year, during the holy month of ramadan, Ahmed Musa gives 'Zakat' mainly by provision of foodstuff and other items to the poor and needy.
For those who know Jos, the city has suffered series of religious crisis in recent times, an aftermath of which different areas in the city are delineated according to religion as either a Christian area or a Muslim area.
Rayfield is majorly for the elites and have a mostly Christian population.
What I have witnessed since the fasting started this year is unprecedented (probably due to the economic downturn) as the access road to Ahmed Musa's house (the street name is Daniel Shaga Drive) has been turned to a Mecca of sort with different kinds of people mainly keke riders, old women, destitutes and so on make life difficult for road users by blocking the road with keke and human presence, some ladies have also complained of harassment by some of the hausa boys. It was so bad this morning that my neighbour couldn't go to church in his car because the road was completely blocked.
This ugly trend if not put to check has the potential of sparking a religious crisis in the area and the state at large.
In the light of this I want to plead to Ahmed Musa to find an appropriate means to carry out his religious obligation without causing hardship for other residents as this is fast constituting a big nuisance to residents of Daniel Shaga drive in Rayfield area of Jos; just as a saying goes "good things when not properly done will have a bad effect"
Mods please help move to front page to get the much needed attention.
cc: lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy
Re: Invasion Of Rayfield By Miscreants - A Passionate Plea To Ahmed Musa by Flexherbal(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
We lack true love in Nigeria.
Re: Invasion Of Rayfield By Miscreants - A Passionate Plea To Ahmed Musa by Queseda: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Flexherbal:
We lack true love in Nigeria.
How do you mean bro
Re: Invasion Of Rayfield By Miscreants - A Passionate Plea To Ahmed Musa by Searchingvictor: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Queseda:

How do you mean bro

(1) (Reply)

Will Science Ever Find Out How Life Started? / Glory Unto A **** God! / Sense Vs Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.