Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Rare Picture of Girls Dancing In Nnewi,anambra State pre-independence. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture of Girls Dancing In Nnewi,anambra State pre-independence. (5552 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) / Edo State Pre-election NL Polls. / Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Picture of Girls Dancing In Nnewi,anambra State pre-independence. by scholes0(m): 2:02am On Jun 14, 2016
loool
wtf
Re: Rare Picture of Girls Dancing In Nnewi,anambra State pre-independence. by citizenY(m): 4:27am On Jun 14, 2016
strong766:
So innocent. If it were today those kids breast would have been bigger than that of their mum.

Na Baby milk formula, indomie and Maggi cube cause am
Re: Rare Picture of Girls Dancing In Nnewi,anambra State pre-independence. by Bitterleafsoup: 4:33am On Jun 14, 2016
Businessideas:
I saw this on the facebook page of The Africa Archives and it's actually generating different reactions.What do you think?
thanks for sharing love it!
Re: Rare Picture of Girls Dancing In Nnewi,anambra State pre-independence. by menacetosociety: 5:20am On Jun 14, 2016
Yoloba pipu sef undecided
Re: Rare Picture of Girls Dancing In Nnewi,anambra State pre-independence. by Ghost01(m): 3:50am On Jun 15, 2016
To those trying to make this another Igbo vs Yoruba thread, what obtained in Yorubaland around the time the picture was taken wasn't any different. I remember that not long ago my grandpa was talking about the exposed upper half of early-adult girls and their dark n!pples in those days. Asking a girl to cover up herself from the nape of her neck to her ankles, in the name of decency, was actually alien to us back then. The story is different today though. We lost the narrative, we lost power.
Re: Rare Picture of Girls Dancing In Nnewi,anambra State pre-independence. by Rossikk(m): 4:34am On Jun 15, 2016
erusen:
am not particularly religious but let's be honest here, there was nothing great about Africa,pre-colonizations,a Scottish woman still needed to come and stop calaber people from killing twins,even the binis still kill seven heads for obas dead,via headless graves found this year in Benin city,even in the 21st century the land is still full of rituals,I can't blame foreign religions for that,Nigeria had bad leaders thats all,with our resources we should have made progress and then through modern science become secularized, so u see,deep analysis,I hate with when Africans still blame others for their woes after half of century we still can govern oursefts

Excuse me, but CHRISTIANITY at the very time you speak of and long before, was going around the world SLAUGHTERING WHOLE POPULATIONS in various European orgi.es of violence against innocent populations quaintly titled 'the Crusades', and 'the Inquisitions'. By sheer number of volume of people killed, christianity wears the undisputed crown. Followed closely by Islam. Beside those two 'religions', African traditional religion is a moral giant. So take your anti-African, colonised head garbage and shove it.
Re: Rare Picture of Girls Dancing In Nnewi,anambra State pre-independence. by erusen: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2016
Rossikk:

Excuse me, but CHRISTIANITY at the very time you speak of and long before, was going around the world SLAUGHTERING WHOLE POPULATIONS in various European orgi.es of violence against innocent populations quaintly titled 'the Crusades', and 'the Inquisitions'. By sheer number of volume of people killed, christianity wears the undisputed crown. Followed closely by Islam. Beside those two 'religions', African traditional religion is a moral giant. So take your anti-African, colonised head garbage and shove it.
oh please am not talking about Christianity am taking about a moral giant that killed twins and still burials human heads with kings,
Re: Rare Picture of Girls Dancing In Nnewi,anambra State pre-independence. by macof(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
erusen:
oh please am not talking about Christianity am taking about a moral giant that killed twins and still burials human heads with kings,

didn't you want to compare Christianity and Islam with African traditions? Rossikk just showed you how much of a moral giant African traditions are when compared to those religions...
you cannot compare the killings of the inquisition or crusade to killing a few twins which was only done by the efik people in calabar

still? can you prove this or you just like to slander?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Of Efcc: Akpabio Withdraws N17.4 Billion From Zenith, Stanbic Ibtc And Gtb / Double Dealing: SDP candidate Omisore Arrested! / Buhari Sacks NDDC Board, Names New Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.