Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) (47228 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Ha! shocked
why should I lie to you. I am not part of NCA my friend is and I give him my phone to charge for me. he knows my password and he logged in to my nairaland account. I have modified the naughty comment he posted
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Jossibest(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Una no feet dig graund pour dat tin way dey heavy una 4 penis in side graund? So na d little girl una wan carry all d load gv..abi?
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Shehucom(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
It's just very impossible for 13-15 year old girl to seduce a grown man.....

don't say so man, girls of this days mature easily, what you may not know, they know. I once thought some jss1 students, you need to see how seductive some of these girls are, some are not even up to 15.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Ishilove: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
alexistaiwo:
why should I lie to you. I am not part of NCA my friend is and I give him my phone to charge for me. he knows my password and he logged in to my nairaland account. I have modified the naughty comment he posted
Oh okay. That's good to know, because I was rather surprised by the comment. I have seen some of your posts here and that 'naughty' comment was totally out of character
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Yahami(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
The victim will be negative if urgent medical intervention is given within 24 hrs to 48hrs of the incident. Once place on Post Exposure Prophylaxis she won't contact the virus
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by spafu(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
And the useless old man go wear my team Jersey. No be Chelsea Jersey him for wear like John Terry when be dey quaff Wayne Bridge (him teammate) wife.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by oodua1stson: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
kaziblake:
Nigeria system needs to introduce a harsher penalty for rapist cos I don't understand what going in this country

Name Checkers food don come grin
hmmmmm
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by tosinjay(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
It's like many people just saw rape and started commenting without reading this story, fine those men committed crime but what's to prove that they raped the girl according to this story? The rate at which children go these days at being wayward is alarming. You'll see some looking like an adult and while some that are aged looking underaged. Children are wayward and that's the fruit of letting children get trained by the sex-symbols of our time called musicians, actresses etc by watching all sorts. There's a lot to the story.

Plus Nigerians have now tend to all be like murderers, see y'all saying they should be murdered, and you'll see cases of BH and herdsmen and be doing like you can't even dare look at a blood scene.

A country following the trail of American corruption in morals is what we are seeing today.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Oh okay. That's good to know, because I was rather surprised by the comment. I have seen some of your posts here and that 'naughty' comment was totally out of character
though I am not holy(I admit that i do get on other people nerves with my comments sometimes). my friends love nairaland topics but they don't want to open an account so whenever they feel like commenting, they will stylishly collect my phone on the pretext of doing something else.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by kaziblake(f): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
neocortex:

That many people indulge in it doesn't make it normal.
It is quite unfortunate most topic that deals with crime are
being turned into ethnic bashing threads.
Watever
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Joygalore:
I am just here to check names and was crestfallen sad
Nairaland has really turned me to a tribal chauvinist angry
Really? You're having a change of heart because it isn't the name you were expecting to see, if it had been the name you were expecting, your comment would have been different. Please let's stop this tribalism. When someone commits a crime attack the person if you have to and not the whole tribe because those people can't account for the whole tribe. Now you see that it's every where, let's join hand and combat crime rather than fight over a tribe that you were not part of the forefathers, you were only born into it not because you have a choice but because that's how it has been designed by the creator. Good luck to you dear, and I hope you stop the name checking association stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Buhari4dullard: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Proffdada:

I made no mention of any tribes, you on the other hand just keep violating the rules

Neither did I and I was banned.

The MODS are partial, I know my yabbies dey pain the yoruba MOD na why ein dey ban us left right and centre.

I expect to be banned soon, just for speaking out
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by nkemdi89(f): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
The rate of reported rapes needs for more attention on both genders, too much of xrated videos being made accessible to every age has worsen issues, most females are stepping up their skills of seduction just to explore and assess their sexualty, imagine a 12 year old maid lie in a compromising position close to her uncle in their living room, what game was she up to? The aunt sighted her and quickly cautioned her while the uncle didn't see anything wrong with that.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Joygalore:
I am just here to check names and was crestfallen sad
Nairaland has really turned me to a tribal chauvinist angry
Really? You're having a change of heart because it isn't the name you were expecting to see, if it had been the name you were expecting, your comment would have been different. Please let's stop this tribalism. When someone commits a crime attack the person if you have to and not the whole tribe because those people can't account for the whole tribe. Now you see that it's every where, let's join hand and combat crime rather than fight over a tribe that you were not part of the forefathers, you were only born into it not because you have a choice but because that's how it has been designed by the creator. Good luck to you dear, and I hope you stop the name checking association stuff. It doesn't speak well of you.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:

Pls say what u know

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by happydavies(f): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
rapist,castrate them
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Joygalore(f): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
You are right,dear.
A reflex,but will try to put an end to it.
Thanks for the advice.
Prettiepearlz:

Really? You're having a change of heart because it isn't the name you were expecting to see, if it had been the name you were expecting, your comment would have been different. Please let's stop this tribalism. When someone commits a crime attack the person if you have to and not the whole tribe because those people can't account for the whole tribe. Now you see that it's every where, let's join hand and combat crime rather than fight over a tribe that you were not part of the forefathers, you were only born into it not because you have a choice but because that's how it has been designed by the creator. Good luck to you dear, and I hope you stop the name checking association stuff.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Proffdada: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Buhari4dullard:

Neither did I and I was banned.

The MODS are partial, I know my yabbies dey pain the yoruba MOD na why ein dey ban us left right and centre.

I expect to be banned soon, just for speaking out
Nope you DID mentioned a tribe in previous post and now you mentioned another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Evil ppl spoiling d good name of d Israelite

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by nickxtra(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
It is very possible. The devil is walking about seeking whom to devour, using these under age girls against the weak fellow men, but when the bubble burst, these men are labelled rapists.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by tessiko: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Are u trying to tell us that may be Na the girl give u HIV. Well not to rush into conclusion from the confessions made by these two hot men, it seems to me this girl is wayward n her mother is not aware. Pls parents teach your daughter's the way she should relate with opposite sex right from childhood, so that when she reach adolescent she neva forget to closeup and zipup. Or u spare the rod and spoil the child .
men una see were una land yourselves ADVICE,;;;1 don't befriend a girl weh Neva reach 18 ,,,,,,,,,,,,2 ,,. Before u think of sex let it be mutual agreement and try and check the status
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by chidozieikeji2: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
kaypound:
Bastards infected the poor girl all the way from the east to rape in minna
Ipoid won't like this....they will say it is a propaganda.
nonsense I know that d headquarters of rape cases is in oduduwa land
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Joygalore:
You are right,dear.
A reflex,but will try to put an end to it.
Thanks for the advice.
You are welcome sweetie. You just earned my respect for this, was already preparing my mind for bashing especially seeing you are lady as you know we ladies sometimes don't like being corrected. Even if you feel tempted, don't do it, it's not maturity. Please try ma, they are quite a lot of ladies that I will always respect them on this forum, the likes of Cococandy, EfemenaXY (maybe another reason I love her more is because of her beautiful name), Tearoses, ifyalways and quite a lot of them ladies can't remember their names all but this ladies God bless them deeply, I respect them because they never get into silly tribal fights they are far more matured than that and they aren't Yorubas. And also I give it to, thorpido ( a well respected medical doctor) and Siena. these people I mentioned are deeply respected and from them wisdom oozes, I like reading their words of wisdom although some people quite disagree with their ideologies but as they say "each to his own" and "what rocks my ships may sink your boat". You can do well to join these well meaning people because if I go by your profile picture I will say you are Medical Doctor right? If yes be well known for that. This message isn't for you alone but to all NCA members and all nairalanders. Peace.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
alexistaiwo:

sorry. I didn't write that. Am currently down with stomach upset. it was written by a delusional friend of mine who was with my phone from 12-7pm to spite my other Igbo friend who happens to be a nairalander. in fact my girlfriend is Igbo so I have nothing against them, besides I rarely comment on other people threads
chai! Chai! Chai!Daddy u can lie oo oocheesy

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Niyinficient(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dose guys are so sogoin to jail! Shameless iddiots!

But the rate these small girls get spoilt these days is alarming...there is one nonsense ss1 smallie in my area....when i heard dis small girl's gist i nearly ran mad, I don't respond to her greetings again before I will b wrongly enlisted on her 'rape-list' wen her kasala go burst.

Dat was how a 15-year old was telling me she had had 7 different relationships. I asked her since wen did she start aving bf, she said wen she was 13. You need to see this small tiny thing(pardon my words pls) ...I was just imagining how on earth a full grown man will av sex with such a small girl.

And whr are even the parents to monitor these girls? God save the generation! The end surely is here!
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thank you. smiley
Prettiepearlz:

You are welcome sweetie. You just earned my respect for this, was already preparing my mind for bashing especially seeing you are lady as you know we ladies sometimes don't like being corrected. Even if you feel tempted, don't do it, it's not maturity. Please try ma, they are quite a lot of ladies that I will always respect them on this forum, the likes of Cococandy, EfemenaXY(maybe another reason I love her more is because of her beautiful name), Tea roses, ifyalways and quite a lot of them ladies can't remember their names all but this ladies God bless them deeply, I respect them because they never get into silly tribal fights they are far more matured than that and they aren't Yorubas. And also I give it to, thorpido( a well respected medical doctor) and Siena. these people I mentioned are deeply respected and from them wisdom oozes, I like reading their words of wisdom although some people quite disagree with their ideologies but as they say "each to his own" and "what rocks my ships may sink your boat". You can do well to join these well meaning people because if I go by your profile picture I will say you are Medical Doctor right? If yes be well known for that. This message isn't for you alone but to all NCA members and all nairalanders. Peace.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
lefulefu:
chai! Chai! Chai!Daddy u can lie oo oocheesy
Bros. are you high on pure water? who is your daddy?
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
if I hear!! U are talkin of ss2 students back den. Dis days ss2 students their breast don big pass some of my level mates breast with already widening hips. Although I blame the paedophiles for not comporting themselves. They could have visited brothel gringrin
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
cococandy:
Thank you. smiley
You're welcome ma.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by grandstar(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
kaypound:
Bastards infected the poor girl all the way from the east to rape in minna
Ipoid won't like this....they will say it is a propaganda.

HIV is not easily contagious. The chances of getting it only increases if one has multiple sex partners.

It is however still contagious and abstinence remains the best answer!
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by iswallker(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Omo ale alatari pelebe

Someone should castrate the goat

Hope you re not talking about Igbos... grin
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Cutehector(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
egedem:
if I hear!! U are talkin of ss2 students back den. Dis days ss2 students their breast don big pass some of my level mates breast with already widening hips. Although I blame the paedophiles for not comporting themselves. They could have visited brothel gringrin
my brother the last thing I will do in live is to have sex with an olosho in a brothel... Jesus casted away 7 demons from Mary Madgalene wen he forgave her of her olosho deals. grin, how much more the number of demons nowadays in the present oloshos.. bro, abeg I like my destiny...

Dis evenin I go one church program, u needed to see the way dis girl was dancing under d annointing.. me sef con dey fear.. at a point I come dey laff for all d guys wey don screw dat babe. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-year-old Girl Raped & Murdered Buried In Anambra (Obituary Poster) / Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison / Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.