Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,418 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) (47221 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by AUWALCALCU(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
baby124:
The fool that follow him to rape is also in hot soup. HIV soup. All those follow follow rapists, na so God de take deal with them. I pray for the young girl and hope she was given something to prevent possible infection at the time of rape. A primary six student. These guys must be killed.
Na Arsenal fan sef.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
baby124:
The fool that follow him to rape is also in hot soup. HIV soup. All those follow follow rapists, na so God de take deal with them. I pray for the young girl and hope she was given something to prevent possible infection at the time of rape. A primary six student. These guys must be killed.
you must AV scored F9 in English Language in Ur ssce or u didn't read the report before you passed ur comment.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
my brother the last thing I will do in live is to have sex with an olosho in a brothel... Jesus casted away 7 demons from Mary Madgalene wen he forgave her of her olosho deals. grin, how much more the number of demons nowadays in the present oloshos.. bro, abeg I like my destiny...

Dis evenin I go one church program, u needed to see the way dis girl was dancing under d annointing.. me sef con dey fear.. at a point I come dey laff for all d guys wey don screw dat babe. grin
cool cool grin
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by charlsecy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
It's just very impossible for 13-15 year old girl to seduce a grown man.....
You can't tell...
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Their stories may be true ..2011...when I was serving(NYSC) in the northern part of the country... I was shocked the day a small girl in my area (she shld be around 13- 14) was seducing me right on my bed.... Thank God I overcame her temptation and reported her to her mother...she attended the same church with me and there was a night vigil which I could not attend.... She left the church late in the night and came to my apartment claiming she's scared to sleep alone in her parents house...this girl is beautiful and everything is there for her to seduce a man. I just thank God I overcame.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Bros. are you high on pure water? who is your daddy?
u are my adopted daddy..chikena!shocked
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
lefulefu:
u are my adopted daddy..chikena!shocked
whatever
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by lekan29ice(m): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2016
Them sabi take cover pass Nigeria police
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2016
alexistaiwo:

whatever
dem no dey joke wit u again?cheesy haba.see as u jus serious like soldier woman
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Truefederalism(m): 2:56am On Jun 13, 2016
Funny the length people go to get attention and discredit other tribes. The mods need to look into this nonsense, please.
This is a clear fabricated story. I checked the attached link and nothing was displayed.

See the length this person went https://www.nairaland.com/3162122/did-not-know-hiv-positive/3#46521449
http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-did-not-know-i-was-hiv-positive-before-i-had-sex-with-her-rape-suspect

Must we do this to feed our tribalistic instincts
Lies are lies and liers should be seen as irresponsible and dealt with.

I was of the practice of rushing to nairaland to confirm news but I will just have to make a change.

Do not conjure things from your hate filled imagination for the public to read, and to discredit the Igbo race.

If we all start this it wont go down well, I assure us all.

Be blessed.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Mayflowa(m): 3:19am On Jun 13, 2016
Cutehector:

No go there o. You just have to walk away from the little trouble. Don't forget northern Nigerians don't mind marrying kids
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by chilan: 5:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Cutehector:

You may be wrong. At 15, most girls have fully developed womanly features that could scatter any man's head. I m not condoning the acts of the men involved but from the story, the girl was loose. She was not raped in the strict sense of the word rape.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by rafsonnggmail(m): 5:50am On Jun 13, 2016
Imagin wat both of dem re saying she seduced us, a 12yrs old seduced a 52 yrs old no wahala both of una go end up in jail+life stigma. Hadn't be it was an Hausa guys now I'm sure all de front page of our national dailies newspaper for no get space
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Aztos: 6:35am On Jun 13, 2016
An act of wickedness.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Orikinla(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2016
[size=20pt]RE-TARDS everywhere are the most dangerous humans[/size].
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by misstifi: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2016
Nawa ooo, on believe able....
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Evalily(f): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2016
from the whole story now ......the two of them reported each other to the victim's mum. cheesy cheesy cheesy

******Every day for the thief one day for the owner*****
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Jonnybobo(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2016
And what makes U guys think that it wasn't the tanager that even transmitted the disease to them. Small children of these days no pure Oo..
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Richardiyke271(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2016
U guys are just biz bleming d two young men 4 way dey did okay agreed dry at wrong but would d two of dem plan to day same thing in which d girl seduced dem. D girl is wayward n fantastically corrupt. D way she threatened to canter d 52yr old man if he report her n how she twisted to d Oda guy dat its d 52yr old man dat has bin troubling her 4sex. So u guy's should not under rate little girls of dis kind, 4me she got what she ask 4.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Codes151(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2016
This story sha!!! Girls now adays too... only God knows the truth! Remember, the girl didn't tell her mum... neither was she abducted!... well, lemme go before them say I say...
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

You are welcome sweetie. You just earned my respect for this, was already preparing my mind for bashing especially seeing you are lady as you know we ladies sometimes don't like being corrected. Even if you feel tempted, don't do it, it's not maturity. Please try ma, they are quite a lot of ladies that I will always respect them on this forum, the likes of Cococandy, EfemenaXY (maybe another reason I love her more is because of her beautiful name), Tearoses, ifyalways and quite a lot of them ladies can't remember their names all but this ladies God bless them deeply, I respect them because they never get into silly tribal fights they are far more matured than that and they aren't Yorubas. And also I give it to, thorpido ( a well respected medical doctor) and Siena. these people I mentioned are deeply respected and from them wisdom oozes, I like reading their words of wisdom although some people quite disagree with their ideologies but as they say "each to his own" and "what rocks my ships may sink your boat". You can do well to join these well meaning people because if I go by your profile picture I will say you are Medical Doctor right? If yes be well known for that. This message isn't for you alone but to all NCA members and all nairalanders. Peace.

Thank you for your kind comments and for taking the time to correct the other lady
I am actually Yoruba but tribe is the last thing on my mind when I interact with people here
Its a shame that some people cant see things as they are
There are good and bad people from all tribes, religions, professions . . you name it.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by baresywood(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Cutehector:

Is very possible. In this new world. Awon omo beliali. Why don't she report to her paresent.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
C
Cutehector:
I have been seduced by a 7 year old them send her to me
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by purple3091: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2017
kingdaro:
CI have been seduced by a 7 year old them send her to me
another pedo,among many here,so disgusting....and yet not suprising,so tell us how a little girl seduced you?!creep
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by edimolu2: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2018
Fearlez:
he's now deliberately misspelling my name to bypass my radar

I just mentioned you, please do wânk on itcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) / 14-year-old Girl Raped & Murdered Buried In Anambra (Obituary Poster) / Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.