Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

See Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Operating A Heavily Armed Gunboat In Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Operating A Heavily Armed Gunboat In Niger Delta (6009 Views)

Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) / See Pic Of Amphibious Gunboat Use By Nigerian Army 2 Fight Niger Delta Militants / Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Operating A Heavily Armed Gunboat In Niger Delta by ChukwuIbrahim: 5:36am On Jun 13, 2016
Keneking:
Otuoke and gbaramatu provinces should experience the powers of these devices undecided
exactly my broda!

aerial, land & river bombardment shld have long begun in those areas sef. cool
Re: See Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Operating A Heavily Armed Gunboat In Niger Delta by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 13, 2016
SherlockHollmes:
^^^See them ENEMY OF THE NATION.
Kill any mudafuka NDA that comes your way soldier, smoke them all
don't stay in the comfort of ur home and type r*bbish join the army and teach them how to crush the NDA. #us*l*ssc*v*lian
easiersaidthandone!
Re: See Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Operating A Heavily Armed Gunboat In Niger Delta by LOVEGINO(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2016
Me? Go fight? Make dem kill me for wetin I no no about. Devil is a liar!
Re: See Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Operating A Heavily Armed Gunboat In Niger Delta by prince985(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
MisterGrace:
They should keep bombing the oil installations and polluting their lands... hehehehe... who cares.

Dear Norway, please start rolling out your much anticipated solar powered heavy duty and light vehicles...

I wonder if they will have the face to ask for environmental clean ups in future. grin
awww... u sound scared because u know no oil, no economy , nigeria dies..God did not give u oil dont b jealous , we can do wateva d fck we want with our stuff
Re: See Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Operating A Heavily Armed Gunboat In Niger Delta by Xbee007(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
emerged01:
NDA should embrace dialogue. They said they are fighting for the interests of the people of Niger Delta, it is when they are alive you talk about interests. Of what importance is their efforts when the lives they are fighting for are been wasted? They should think of Niger Delta people and embrace dialogue.
Who is wasting them? Get ur facts right b4 posting them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila / Oyo Judicial Panel On EndSARS Submits Report To Governor Makinde (Photos) / Obi Is Currently Leading By 93% In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.