Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Why Are Some Girls Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Like This (917 Views)

"Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Why Are Most Girls Like This (photo)? / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls Like This by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
I will go straight to business. She called and asked me to borrow her a certain amount of money. I told her my fears and doubt about borrowing money to people especially if she's a girl. She said she won't act that way. The money was to be paid back after 2 months from the agreement we had. When the agreed date reached nothing came from her. I tried to reach out to her and she kept playing me. You did something good to someone when she's in need and she choose to pay you back with evil.
Is roughly 2 years and she still has not redeem the debt. She called again on 1/05/2016 that I should help her with money again. At first, I told her I am having BVN issues so I can't use the money in my account. She kept urging me to go and rectify the problem so I help her . Yesterday night, she called and we were talking, she asked for the money again, which I replied her I can't help her this time. The reason been that she's still owing me she picked a quarrel with me and said is she the only one owing me . That she will still pay me, I said to her till you pay forget about any financial help from me. She is still angry, which I said to her " ogoo m egbunam " meaning let not my kindness ruin me and she hung up.
My question is why are some girls unable to pay back after borrowing. I know some guys on NL have experienced same thing as well.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This by peter(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
I hardly burrow ladies money

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lol, its not that they're unable to pay, they just want to use their charm to make you forget the debt
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This by sinaj(f): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
you would have used the word 'people'. Its nt only girls that owe, some people just find it difficult to return nice gestures. This is why some persons r stingy.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This by ifex370(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Never lend a girl cash with the intention of getting it back.

Js help her with what you have n move on..

Its In dia blood
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This by ronald4lif(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Was thinking you obliged her second request, I for give you hot e-slap now. undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This by UrWorstNitemare: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
undecided OP, SO U NEVA KNO SAY 98% OF NAIJA GIRLZ LIKE AWOOF?

YEAH... SHE GONNA B LIKE, " I B GIRL NOW".

IN REGARDS THAT MEN ALWAYS HAVE A SOFT SPOT CONCERNING LADIES AFFAIRS.

TO WORSEN MATTER...

MAKE E COME B SAY U AND HER DON GET AFFAIR BEFORE... MEHN DAZZOL... VOICE MAIL...GBAGAUN!!!
cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This by Mjshexy(f): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
That's so true, they usually don't pay back. Once it gets into their hand forget it, though not all sha...

Miss Nairaland = pretty Mimzy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mjshexy:
That's so true, they usually don't pay back. Once it gets into their hand forget it, though not all sha...

Miss Nairaland = pretty Mim.zy cheesy

Hiya.. how was ur day smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This by EmmahO(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oga Ya moni don go move on
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This by sbabimbola(f): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Don't borrow people what you can't give them....... People hardly repay debts, only good ones do..... I almost dropped out of school because of such.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This by Mjshexy(f): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
mimzy:

Hiya.. how was ur day smiley
Day ws gr8, thanks pretty Angel kiss

(1) (Reply)

Babymama Or Abortion? / New Gist In Town / Girls! What's Your Opinion On Torn Boxers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.