Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub (36827 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by NovusHomo(m): 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Shut the Bleep up, you failure!
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2016
firo08:
was GEJ the president of America then?.. did him support d anti gay law? I guess oshogbo weed is at work.

America nikan ko, fi Zambia kun.

I guess comprehension isn't your forte.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by nigerianvenom(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2016
papayeye:
I 2 like this man. Man of peace and prosperity. No worry my Oga, God go fasttrack your elevation to a higher level. Na Dz man we leave, con go vote General I-WAN-DIE-SO-ALL-OF-US-MUST-JOIN-DIE. E no go betta 4 Tinubu and E yoruba follow follow omoniles.
I swear u Sabi write pidgin. How did u start? Not a joking matter

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by JUBILEE2000: 12:04am On Jun 13, 2016
truthspeaks:
Do u have a copy of buhari's tweet concerning d fulani herdmen?

"the Fulani herdsmen are from Libya"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2016
gists:
Can someone help talk to this man that we have had enough of his cluelessness and he should stop displaying it.
Let him stop comparing apples with plantain chips.
The terrorist in Orlando did not chase the security forces to the neighboring country like we saw under his watch.
The terrorist in Orlando did not have a filled day/week/month or years (like we saw under his clueless watch) before the security agents pinned him down.
Ogoni cleanup exercise is a real pointer to how truly clueless he was is
terrorist refers to one person but boko haram isnt just a small sect but a sect with membership probably more than the Nigerian army.
Ogoni cleanup? If u have any friend 4rm ogoni or dat is an indigene, find out if the cleanup has actually started! Google is ur friend find out whose administration initiated d cleanup.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by goingape1: 12:12am On Jun 13, 2016
queendalyn:
[url=https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1175542489162790&id=105479482835768&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1175542489162790%3Atl_objid.1175542489162790%3Athid.105479482835768%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A5256721091426740710#footer_action_list]
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1175542489162790&id=105479482835768[/url]

Former President Goodluck Jonathan said this while expressing his condolence to the US government over the terror attack that happened at a gay club where 50 people were killed today June 12th.

Source: http://timenaija.com/orlando-attack-shows-that-terror-respects-no-borders-and-happens-to-even-the-best-prepared-gej/
see this FOOLISH man!

you dey sympathize with men were dey burst fellow men yansh WEREBY Niger Delta avengers dey do there own follow by boko boys you no talk anything!

EEDIOT man I dey sure say you dey burst Obama yansh undecided
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by Biafra101: 12:12am On Jun 13, 2016
America don get their own June 12

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by Revolva(m): 12:26am On Jun 13, 2016
wetin concern jonathan here again abi na buhari suppose to de sympathize..with US govt ..why jonathan..again ....
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by Ruicosta10(m): 12:27am On Jun 13, 2016
KingJB:
I stopped believing terror events happen at random. I stopped believing there are youths agitating for freedom or people fighting for their Creed

I now see the world like a big chess game. Almost all events are orchested. In every killing, every war, every militancy, there is a cabal, a mogul smiling to the bank somewhere.

I learnt to mind my business.

One day, I will not care wether the market rise or fall, ever again. Because my company alone, will influence the market.

Summary: face your business and get rich.

Broda I have said it all. Days typically my mind set
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by spafu(m): 12:28am On Jun 13, 2016
doyinisaac:
How did Obama wish him bad?
You get head at all? Didn't America and it's president Obama join the A PC in blaming Jonathan over Chibok girls abduction? So how could this happen to that America with its super power? And it was a one man riot sqad that carried out this killing of 50 and injuring 48. Was Obama not crazy helping to making Jonathan bad and incapable of fighting terrorism? How is he fighting that for America now? Useless president like Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by Klinee: 12:32am On Jun 13, 2016
I hate gej for this comment and I will hate him forever.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by Donjeay: 1:26am On Jun 13, 2016
That too harsh, not all yorubas voted apc sad
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by proprince(m): 1:39am On Jun 13, 2016
God bless you my man GEJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by nkemjacob2(m): 2:01am On Jun 13, 2016
what sort of rubbish is dis. america own done 2 much. another recent soldom and gomora. America is totally gone
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by tuniski: 2:06am On Jun 13, 2016
MalcoImX:
If they had talked about terrorism somewhere, we'd query them too that they should start from home.
Ok I get it, like Buhari abi !
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by 41lady(m): 2:09am On Jun 13, 2016
989900:
Does anyone have a copy of his tweet about the NDA?

P.S. Now, I'm really tired of y'all quoting me, I don't have time for your opera. I asked a simple question, do you have a copy of it or not -- simple.

If you do not have it, simply move on . . . GEJ probably does not need y'all as solicitors, nor do I need a soliloquy -- I only asked for a copy of his tweet regarding a terrorist group in his own domain, just to be sure I didn't miss it if there was any.
How many people NDA kill? U said NDA are in their domain, why this omar went to Florida & kill the citizen. If Army don't go to Niger delta and leave the ND with their resource, they will neither fight the army/FG nor kill any. Pls get sense and know how to do comparison, if you were not thought on how to compare phenomenon, enrol @getsense4intellectuals.com

Am not abusing you guy, I am educating you. When many times did PMB condem Boko boiz, when they were killing my village people when GEJ was in power? Was he not defending them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by tdayof(m): 2:18am On Jun 13, 2016
KingJB:
I stopped believing terror events happen at random. I stopped believing there are youths agitating for freedom or people fighting for their Creed

I now see the world like a big chess game. Almost all events are orchested. In every killing, every war, every militancy, there is a cabal, a mogul smiling to the bank somewhere.

I learnt to mind my business.

One day, I will not care wether the market rise or fall, ever again. Because my company alone, will influence the market.

Summary: face your business and get rich.

Fact. No matter how hard things be, if you keep doing the right thing to the right path, you will definitely make it.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by amakenny: 2:43am On Jun 13, 2016
989900:

P.S. Now, I'm really tired of y'all quoting me, I don't have time for your opera. I asked a simple question, do you have a copy of it or not -- simple.

If you do not have it, simply move on . . . GEJ probably does not need y'all as solicitors, nor do I need a soliloquy -- I only asked for a copy of his tweet regarding a terrorist group in his own domain, just to be sure I didn't miss it if there was any.

Wake up to realities.
Many Arewa people used terrorists to chase away Jonathan from office.

How do you expect Jonathan to care about the militants in his door mouth?

Two wrongs make a right for Arewa.

Many Arewa people want to rule every Nigerian by the nose.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by Philadelphia: 3:53am On Jun 13, 2016
And some people think that Nigeria has problems undecided
God bless this nation Nigeria. There's no country as blessed as this nation.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by Jexyme(f): 4:00am On Jun 13, 2016
Has he now learnt d difference b/w stealing and corruption
Hahaahahahahahahh
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by psalmsjob: 4:28am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=989900 post=46516028]Does anyone have a copy of his tweet about the NDA?

[/quotequote]

I was going to ask this your simple question before I saw you asking it...has anybody sent you a link of his condemnation of the NDA and other terror groups in his domain yet?....if yes, please forward it to me just in case I missed it too.

If indeed he said what he was credited to have said about a shooting in a club in USA and hasn't said anything about what's happening here in Nigeria then his CLUELESSNESS is beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by itsmaleekbaby(m): 4:36am On Jun 13, 2016
papayeye:
I 2 like this man. Man of peace and prosperity. No worry my Oga, God go fasttrack your elevation to a higher level. Na Dz man we leave, con go vote General I-WAN-DIE-SO-ALL-OF-US-MUST-JOIN-DIE. E no go betta 4 Tinubu and E yoruba follow follow omoniles.

If you dey vex, go chop shit.
After shit go drink piss.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by 989900: 5:38am On Jun 13, 2016
41lady:

[s]How many people NDA kill? U said NDA are in their domain, why this omar went to Florida & kill the citizen. If Army don't go to Niger delta and leave the ND with their resource, they will neither fight the army/FG nor kill any. Pls get sense and know how to do comparison, if you were not thought on how to compare phenomenon, enrol @getsense4intellectuals.com

Am not abusing you guy, I am educating you. When many times did PMB condem Boko boiz, when they were killing my village people when GEJ was in power? Was he not defending them.[/s]

0/1

Quit embarrassing yourself . . .I'd suggest you edit the folly for response you have up^^ there.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by 989900: 5:38am On Jun 13, 2016
babajero:
[s]I thought as much, I knew you cannot do better than what you just did there, farewell in your state of misery and confussion.[/s]
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by 989900: 5:43am On Jun 13, 2016
iLegend:

When last did you go to Harvard University to ask for a copy of your certificate? A man who asks for something that doesn't exist is innovative and should invent or provide it for those who didn't ask for it. You're acting smart, huh?

Did NDA kill 50 people? Now I know the Niger Deltan oil is far more important than humans lives. Fúck this. How I wish I could sink this nation and let those who'll survive rebuild it. The hate in this nation makes me want to things I may regret.

Quit letting your emotions get the better of you.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by Skseries: 5:47am On Jun 13, 2016
papayeye:
see this f**l we no get lite for house bearly have enough to eat dey praise person wey Rob am in broad daylight... good radiance to rubbish. as if GEJ help am M*M*
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by Nusaf: 5:55am On Jun 13, 2016
'Terrorism knows no borders' and 'even the best prepared'. To me, gej is not sympathising with the US in the real sense of it.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by shellworker: 6:05am On Jun 13, 2016
989900:

How can you have a copy of his tweet concerning the Niger Delta Avengers. Back in the days when Boko Haram was busy trying to undermine the government of Jonathan, did u hear an comment from ur Buhari condemning them?

Be thoughtful!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub by shellworker: 6:10am On Jun 13, 2016
Zico5:
Imagine what is coming out of clueless man. U and ur cronies looted money meant to protect ur country from terrorists and u are here condemning the act when u know how guilty u are about ur country terrorism. Let see another staged award u will be entitled to soon. Useless man.

The man u call useless is 1 million times better than you and ur family put together. U can never attain his feat.

U should even be referred to as the useless one because u allowed APC propaganda of stolen money get into u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / Stop Spreading Fake News, Isaac Fayose Blasts Peter Obi, Ask DSS To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.