Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! (41089 Views)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Claaa yourself you just told us how lazy you are. Thanks but No thanks
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dude like seriously I totally understand how you feel. There was a time when I was 100% convinced that my mum hated me. The truth is, she doesn't hate you...she loves you dearly. What she's doing is trying to make you "grow up" and be independent even though you might feel its harsh. If you're a Christian, pray and let go of the bitterness. Trust me, if you talk to your mum about the way you feel, that you think she hates you, she'll be shocked that you feel that deeply hurt. She might not express it to you but she'll think about it. Dont let this bring a wedge in your relationship with your mum...just let whatever you're going through right now make you stronger. Like they say, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. If it's too much to handle, just look towards the future and work hard so you can stand on your own and support yourself. But no matter what happens, don't hate your mum. She's the only mother you have so you just have to put up with her and remain respectful. Stay strong and prayerful. Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Achorise: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Don't hate her ooo, rather avoid her , cos if you don't, I see a curse loading on your head.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by ekume: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Guy since they cared for u till u graduated they have tried for u now that is already a great investment.Seeing u at home doing nothing is irritating them because they beleive u are now man enough to take care of ur self.Just look for any hustling or any business to start with while waiting for a govt. Work.Just like me i left my parents house immdiately i graduated from d University to start my hustling so currently i am serving and i single handedly paid two of my house rent #30,000 in Delta state and #40,000 in my state of Services.So just beg them to give u money to start a buisiness so that u will stop depending on them.Let me tell u d truth since u are a man ur mother will not be happy to see u at home from morning till night without doing anything.because she will see u as a lazy man.just start doing some buisness and dont blame ur parents because it is a normal thing.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Coldfeets: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
[size=20pt]WW.NPOWER.GOV.DASSOL[/size]
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Now that you have graduated what else do you want? Go get yourself a job
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
shitshappen:

5k for you from me. Claim it if u want it.
what of me na.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by vislabraye(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
iPrevail:
Some people are just dumb, maybe for the fun of it.. Y'all calling him lazy and ineffectual didn't read where he said he wanted to go off to PH and start a job?

To you Op, you'll accomplish nothing through hate.. pata pata Na you e go kill.
Just chill okay? look for other jobs around your area or nearest locality. learn a skill or som'in.

However, follow your guts if you must! If you have a reliable friend you can crash with while trying to get a job.. cool, do it.

No look anybody face o.. This life na only you waka come.

I'm telling you. People here are so mean and harsh. They are quick to attack and call names. This is a faceless forum so people can come and start forming activity.
I feel for the op but hating parents is not the solution. Op speak to your pupsie as well (don't know if he's still alive.)

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Lnxxxxx(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
But why focus on your mom because you still have a dad, don't you?

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by thugthang(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Send an email to Valentineohu@gmail.com or askauntlanda@gmail.com or better listen to sharing life issues at 92.3 inspiration FM by 7:00 pm daily.I 'm sure they will fine a solution for you.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by deebest2: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
You have to be a man now. Let me share my experience with you. I have been fending for myself since JSS 3. I saw myself through university. What prompted this decision in the first place was that I decided never to depend on anybody even my parents. I was not up to eighteen when I took this decision. So rise up and be a man of yourself & you will never regret it.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by pavy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Holywizard:
I am so sorry to say this but it is actually the truth.
Ever since I graduated last year my mum has made my life a living hell.
I ve tried severally to get used to her bad attitude but all to no avail.
She complains on every thing I do. In fact once she wakes up from sleep she must look for something to complain with.

Since I graduated, I automatically stopped receiving cash from them & they (she & my dad) doesn't even care whether I have money to recharge my phone. Since last year they haven't given me ordinary #1000 & once I complain they will say 'no money' but my mum especially keeps buying unnecessary things. No money but she'll buy new shoes, clothes, bags, cell phone etc which she won't even put on.

Last week, our last born of de family came back from school & she took him out for shopping & she spent not less than #50,000 on him. Everything she does now is on the boy. My mum can even wash the plates on behalf of him. Everything he does is right. She protects the boy like an egg.

When an old friend wanted me to come over to PH so that I'd be managing his business before I go for service, my mum refused, saying that the days are bad via money ritualism. All my elder siblings called me to talk sense into me that I should just stay back, I missed that big opportunity because I'd ve been having like hundreds of thousands in my bank account.

My parents doesn't care about my welfare. Right now I don't have up to #1000 in cash & in bank. I think they hate me & I
I hate my mum the most!!! I just feel like leaving the house for them.

my friend, u are a man, leave home and get ur life on track...they will respect and value u when u are responsible for yourself
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by donkross1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Baba you are a graduate.... Leave your comfort zone... Do something with your life...
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Omawumi18(f): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Do u stay in portharcourt?am an undergraduate of uniport. I ll love to enrol in ur skill acquisition school.abeg.....
Amelian:
Op, the worst thing u can add to your destiny is hating your mum. Do u think its easy to train one through school? She and your dad has laboured and done the best for you through taking care of you throughout your university days, at least u have a roof under your head.
For crying out loud , u are a man .. And start behaving like one.
I run a skilled training school, if u see the number of female undergraduates learning different skills to use in the labour market u will be shocked. Ladies are now preparing themselves for the world out there.. Their mindset is this? If there is no white colar job after graduating, will i still seat at home waiting for mum and dad?
The answer is No.
They know , parents wil stop giving handouts after graduation. They expect you to be able to fend for yourself. Before the girls graduate, they are already making money by the side either by hairdressing, sewing, event and planning things.
They dont stay idle and wait anymore.
How much more a guy?
I look at most young guys , wasting their time, chatting , playing, sleeping with all sorts instead of learning and equiping themselves with sellable skils.. Asking babes or parents for recharge cards.. I shake my head

U better wake up and start thinking of how to acquire a sellable skil that reeks in money into your account. There are no jobs out there.. Better wake up from yur slumber..
School days are over.. U are now in the world as it is..

Wake up..!
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by theddy007(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
U be sewious idioto...for this computer age,u dey spill out trash like thiswhat about people like me whose parents didn't send them to skool?yet I'm a 1st class graduate in comp. Science from NOUN..and still a driver earning 50k...ur mom still suppose dey flog u cos u still be small boi...

I left my comfort zone with my parents @ 14...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
baba am a graduate n still searching for work. shame dey even do me to ask my mama for moni.cus she houses me n feeds me dats enough n am greatful. bt once once if she hs enof she wld spare bt I no dey c am as thier priority dem don try.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
But I seriously think you need the Blood of Jesus first to purify you heart for thinking about this nonsense and secondly the blood of Jesus to cleanse your mouth...
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by mickey226(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
TheArchangel:
You sound so entitled to your mum's pocket. So she can't treat herself to good things because she has an ineffectual Buffon as a son.?

Get off

and you had to call him an ineffectual buffon cos he has no job? Did he tell you he isn't searching for jobs, u dnt understand his plight, if u have nothing to say to him why not hold your peace.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by captianfreeman(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Holywizard:
She complains on every thing I do. In fact once she wakes up from sleep she must look for something to complain with.

Since I graduated, I automatically stopped receiving cash from them & they (she & my dad) doesn't even care whether I have money to recharge my phone. Since last year they haven't given me ordinary #1000 & once I complain they will say 'no money' but my mum especially keeps buying unnecessary things. No money but she'll buy new shoes, clothes, bags, cell phone etc which she won't even put on.

Last week, our last born of de family came back from school & she took him out for shopping & she spent not less than #50,000 on him. Everything she does now is on the boy. My mum can even wash the plates on behalf of him. Everything he does is right. She protects the boy like an egg.

When an old friend wanted me to come over to PH so that I'd be managing his business before I go for service, my mum refused, saying that the days are bad via money ritualism. All my elder siblings called me to talk sense into me that I should just stay back, I missed that big opportunity because I'd ve been having like hundreds of thousands in my bank account.

My parents doesn't care about my welfare. Right now I don't have up to #1000 in cash & in bank. I think they hate me & I
My friend, how old are you. ? Your parent don try for you, just go out there and find your way.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by banme1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Op its ur fault. Fend for ur self. Don't live as if without hem u can't succeed. U are a graduate for God sake. I stopped staying with my parents the very day I left for the university stop squat ting under their roof. But maintain a healthy relationship with them. Simple.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by DennisDickson(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lol , Damm girl you sabi yabb
TheArchangel:
You sound so entitled to your mum's pocket. So she can't treat herself to good things because she has an ineffectual Buffon as a son.?

Get off
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by jakiedudu(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
TheArchangel:

Get off
Not cool at all. Didn't you read where he said he tried going to ph to look after his uncle's business but his mom objected to it? A graduate waiting for NYSC for that matter? Learn to be civil.
@Holywizard Don't give in to hate. It will destroy you. Just forgive and move on. The sky is your limit if you work hard for yourself and future.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by ted1741: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
what is the meaning of this? Baby and teething at 24, God forbid bad thing. Get off the freaking couch and hustle, cry me a river. For your information, rent is due in 2 weeks anuofia. Keep playing draft and watch the train speed pass you, soon na only you go waka come -no wife, no pikin (grand pikin), just you alone.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by okingslice(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ogbeni. Just maintain until wen u are through with ur service. Maybe u are being tested don't even try hatred on ur parent mum especially
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
madridguy:
My broda, you're fortunate enough to have parent that put you through the University and you're here grumbling over pocket money after graduation. I am laughing in Congolese, systematically your mom is telling you to start hustling.

exactly
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Macwytt(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
TheArchangel:

Get off

You Shouldnt Hav Insulted Him Na. How Would You Feel If You Where Insulted?
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by AuroraB(f): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Geeeez embarassed People, people did you by any chance read op saying a job opportunity came and his parents prevailed on him not to go get it
Why are you people like this for goodness' sake!
Holywizard, if that opportunity is still open, boy, go grab it. If not, tell peeps to be on the lookout for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by mommaade(f): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
You too tay for house. Hustling is what they are expecting from you. Make money is the only language they understand. My broda wake up, you have been sleeping for too long
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by fairheven: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
my brother hate is a strong word.
it is time for you to carry your own cross

when a mother eagle feels the eaglet is not quick in learning to fly, she throws him overboard.. now that may be too harsh but, life itself is not fair.

it is time for you to gather your own fire wood.. they have done enough for.. men! you should be greatful, At this point, they owe you absolutely nothing.. infact you owe them more.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Elcemento(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
sisisioge:
Are you serious sweetheart? They put you through school and are feeding/housing you now. Pls do not fail to launch...they have invested a lot on you biko. May God provide you with a good job o madam(sorry o, I meant oga, u sounded like a girl...).

About the little boy, it is his turn now.

Madam, well done oo. So this is you permanent abode now. Better bring yourself home now and come serve my eba and egusi soup angry angry

grin grin you know how we roll na wink wink
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by SUMCIOUZ(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Holywizard:

Young man i understand everything you are talking about, i can feel your pain, i am in the same shoe with you, mine even started b4 i graduated. I am a dj , i keep late nights sometimes because of what i do., she has never been in support of my Dj career buh i dnt care.
I became rude to my mother, If she shouts at me, i shout at her too, there .was a day i sat down nd took old album we hav at home nd i saw pictures that made me cry, My mum has been there for me.
i will advice. you to tell ur mums elder sister or brother or someone u know your mum respects a lot about whats happening then everything will be Ok in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by grandstar(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
TheArchangel:

Get off

Why the insult?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question / I Saw Indecency In My Sister's Phone. What Should I Do To Her? / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.