Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Mukina2 Abdul Alzakawi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mukina2 Abdul Alzakawi (1270 Views)

Music: Oh My Jesu ~ Mike Abdul / Pastors Prophesy Where Boko Haram Terrorist Abdul Shekau Is Hiding. / Sheikh Abdul Rahim Oniwasiagbaye Died In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mukina2 Abdul Alzakawi by skyone(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
Listen it is completely absurd and unprofessional of you to have removed my post (Abuzola Alzakawi, this 4 u)[b][/b] on this forum, it is highly irresponsible of you. Should in case you dont understand the simple basis of being a moderator i  employ you seek a training or elevate your intellect in order to attain such level of professionalism.

As a matter of fact your action depict a typical lifestyle of an intensive, forcible indoctrinated islamic militant who can't just bare the real truth about their religion.

Seun i advise you gather up some sensible and up to task human being who can be availed as a sensible moderator of this  Great Nairaland.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mukina2 Abdul Alzakawi by JeSoul(f): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2009
ROTFLOL . . . Skyone take it easy brother. I'm sure you've been in these parts long enough to know such threads will most likely be deleted. undecided And why indulge Abuzola anyways? he is a hopeless, unrepentant attention seeker and you're only feeding his insatiable ego by dignifying him with a thread.

And Mukina may be muslim but I think she's got a level head on her shoulders.
Re: Mukina2 Abdul Alzakawi by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2009
@skyone,

Due to political correctness your thread had to be migrated to afganistan (the Islam section) where it will be deleted eventually. Political correctness means that the likes of Abu Al Zakawi are allowed to lambast Christianity and Jesus Christ but it is not permitted to expose their frauds like the one I posted below:

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUWOBBWtC8g&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
[quote][/quote]

Ooops. They might just as well delete this thread.
Re: Mukina2 Abdul Alzakawi by Abuzola(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2009
Why do you disdain the muslim, you stupid ignorant cross worshippers. Who told you that this section is moderated by mukina and not by a christian, look at the mod icon's name if u ain't blind.
Re: Mukina2 Abdul Alzakawi by olabowale(m): 12:13am On Aug 29, 2009
Olaadegbu can you tell me what happened to the manuscripts from which the first Bible was developed from? Are the manuscript still inexistence, or they were already lost, by burning, or by other means? What will be the purpose(s) of the many bits and pieces of the manuscripts after the Bible was "cananized?"

Now let me bring it to the more recent times; say the "council of Nicea." What happened to the pieces of notes on the verses that the eminent members took, individualy before they collectively agreed to put the "Bible" together for the world to read?

I wanted to say that Odunjo of Okelangbodo fame must have written the novel on paper, before it was printed. I am sure that he gave parts of the story for editing to other yoruba linguists. What happened to the bit that he gave to Fagunwa, for example, especially after the novel was a masterpiece within the yoruba readers?

You see why the pieces of "Quran were collected" and none was not left in circulation, after the time of Uthani Mushafs or even before at the time of Abu Bakr, considering that all parts of the Quran were in memory, in many degrees by the muslims, in the lifetime of the Messenger/Prophet (AS)?

Finally, the "arab" who is now analysis the Quran and telling you in his claim that the it is not authentic, please ask him, did he not get educated in the linquistic arabic by the Quranic arabic? Is it possible that a yoruba linquist educated from the premier Nigerian University, UI in Ibadan, the seat of yoruba language, to suddenly come up with a possible hypothesis that the Yoruba Language he got his education from, recognised by all Yoruba linguaists and speakers alike as the purest of yoruba, is now deficient? If you say that Lagos yoruba is deficient, I can agree with you because of the "mi gbo" but if you say Oyo's yoruba or ibadan's yruba is deficient, then the whoe of yoruba people will have to ask you, where did you aget a better yoruba from (brazil?) and how did you come out with (read Panamanian magazines on yoruba language?)?

Orishi po lowo eyin omo england yi!
Re: Mukina2 Abdul Alzakawi by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Why do you disdain the muslim, you stupid ignorant cross worshippers. Who told you that this section is moderated by mukina and not by a christian, look at the mod icon's name if u ain't blind.

but its ok to disdain the christian? grin
Re: Mukina2 Abdul Alzakawi by bawomolo(m): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2009
the nazi's aren't playing in the muslim section.
Re: Mukina2 Abdul Alzakawi by luvola(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2009
u ar a lunatic @ abuzola boko haram sect . one day, u wil b caught
Re: Mukina2 Abdul Alzakawi by skyone(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2009
olabowale:

Olaadegbu can you tell me what happened to the manuscripts from which the first Bible was developed from? Are the manuscript still inexistence, or they were already lost, by burning, or by other means? What will be the purpose(s) of the many bits and pieces of the manuscripts after the Bible was "cananized?"

Now let me bring it to the more recent times; say the "council of Nicea." What happened to the pieces of notes on the verses that the eminent members took, individualy before they collectively agreed to put the "Bible" together for the world to read?

I wanted to say that Odunjo of Okelangbodo fame must have written the novel on paper, before it was printed. I am sure that he gave parts of the story for editing to other yoruba linguists. What happened to the bit that he gave to Fagunwa, for example, especially after the novel was a masterpiece within the yoruba readers?

You see why the pieces of "Quran were collected" and none was not left in circulation, after the time of Uthani Mushafs or even before at the time of Abu Bakr, considering that all parts of the Quran were in memory, in many degrees by the muslims, in the lifetime of the Messenger/Prophet (AS)?

Finally, the "arab" who is now analysis the Quran and telling you in his claim that the it is not authentic, please ask him, did he not get educated in the linquistic arabic by the Quranic arabic? Is it possible that a yoruba linquist educated from the premier Nigerian University, UI in Ibadan, the seat of yoruba language, to suddenly come up with a possible hypothesis that the Yoruba Language he got his education from, recognised by all Yoruba linguaists and speakers alike as the purest of yoruba, is now deficient? If you say that Lagos yoruba is deficient, I can agree with you because of the "mi gbo" but if you say Oyo's yoruba or ibadan's yruba is deficient, then the whoe of yoruba people will have to ask you, where did you aget a better yoruba from (brazil?) and how did you come out with (read Panamanian magazines on yoruba language?)?

Orishi po lowo eyin omo england yi!

not in line with the post, misguided, insatiable and fabricated all through.
Re: Mukina2 Abdul Alzakawi by Pygru: 1:16am On Aug 16, 2013
Funny thread!
grin grin undecided
Re: Mukina2 Abdul Alzakawi by mcfynest(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2013
OLAADEGBU: @skyone,

Due to political correctness your thread had to be migrated to afganistan (the Islam section) where it will be deleted eventually. Political correctness means that the likes of Abu Al Zakawi are allowed to lambast Christianity and Jesus Christ but it is not permitted to expose their frauds like the one I posted below:

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUWOBBWtC8g&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

Ooops. They might just as well delete this thread.

hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. / The Extradimensional Nature Of God / Catholic Church Way To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.