Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. (1270 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by eghosaobas: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2010
Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie and co went to visit Yaradua and decided to be quite of what they saw. Bishop Oyedepo said what he saw their is not for public consumption,even Archbishop Okojie said thesame thing. Why are these church leaders behaving like this? Are they fair as church leaders to hide the truth?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by jagunlabi(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2010
eghosaobas:

Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie and co went to visit Yaradua and decided to be quite of what they saw. Bishop Oyedepo said what he saw their is not for public consumption,even Archbishop Okojie said thesame thing. Why are these church leaders behaving like this? Are they fair as church leaders to hide the truth?
Why am i not surprised about their "keep mum" stance?Why are these people's opinions of any importance, anyway?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by joe4christ(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2010
So u mean if you were to be in thier shoes, you would have told the world the situation on ground? Even as a person, cant you be confided upon? Did you think they would have been called upon if not for the fact that they can be confided upon? LEARN TO PUT YOURSELF IN PEOPLES SHOES SO YOU WOULD WHY THEY CHOOSE TO DO WHAT THEY DO!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by jagunlabi(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2010
^^YES!I would have.I owe it to the nigerian public to tell them the health situation of their leader.It does not hurt to be honest and truthful.Certain situations warrant it.Oyedepo is supposed to be a religious leader and not a politician for God's sake!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by pstbolanta: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2010
Jagunlabi,i agree with you.he is soppose to be a leader not a politician.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by InesQor(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2010
They may have been bound by a non-disclosure legal agreement, who knows?

Personally, my own solution would have been to refuse to go there unless afterwards I will be free to deal with my observations, inferences and opinions as I please.

If you must dine with a wide-eyed glutton, come along with a food flask.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by Zodiac61(m): 9:59am On Apr 07, 2010
Why are we complaining? Have we not elevated these morons wonderful people to demi-gods? Do we not feed off every word that comes from their mouths as though they alone are the repositories of wisdom?
We are fond of accusing the muslims of being ignorant, but at least we got some vague idea of the state of the president from them.
The problem with these so-called men of god is the arrogance of the righteous. They believe that they are always right because of their 'direct  access to god' that they think that the  rest of the world does not matter.
The vice president and the cabinet and the chief medical officer should have been the first to see the president to determine whether or not he is fit to continue carrying on his duties. Instead, we have these socially useless parasites who think that they are important.
InesQor:

They may have been bound by a non-disclosure legal agreement, who knows?
I agree, there may have been some sort of non-disclosure agreement, however, any sensible person would have refused to accept it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by KunleOshob(m): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2010
Zodiac61:

I agree, there may have been some sort of non-disclosure agreement, however, any sensible person would have refused to accept it.

They are obviously not sensible people, after all they were probably settled lipsrsealed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by eghosaobas: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2010
I wonder wat took him there. LONG THROAT.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by Kx: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2010
In my tribe,if u see dead man,u dont say.

Why would "men of God" yield to Ibori's pressure
to visit an ailing yaradua as reported by sahara reporters?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by Jackie26: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2010
All you children of disobedience, for how long will you continue to be used by the devil? The pastors do not owe anybody any explanation. It is our duty as christians to pray for our country and leaders, there is nothing wrong for a pastor to pray for our ailing president. It is the president that should release a statement on how he is doing to the people of Nigeria and not for a pastor called to pray for him to start running his mouth. Pastors and doctors are trusted with conditions of people that they treat/ counsel that they are not meant to tell the next person they see.

When you people just run your mouths about anybody especially men of God, you are on the wrong track and gradually making yourself God's enemy, I know most of you don't care because you have no fear of God. May you not be destroyed in your ignorance.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by XKZ(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2010
Are they doctors? Of what use are their pronoucements on the President's Health.
In my opinion, by their silence they have refused to be used any further as political pawns.
They probably just went there to pray for him. That doesn't give them the right to say what they saw.
It's a little bit like lawyer-client, doctor-patient, priest-penitent relationship.
The FEC and NASS should do their jobs.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by eghosaobas: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2010
By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by kenny888: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2010
They are all hypocrates, YEYE DEY SMELL.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by Jackie26: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2010
kenny888:

They are all hypocrates, YEYE DEY SMELL.

Why do you choose to use words that you don't know and cannot even spell? grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by Chiefba: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2010
Jackie_25:

Why do you choose to use words that you don't know and cannot even spell? grin grin

OUCHHHHHHHHH!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by Fhemmmy: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2010
I personally think it was better for him to have said nothing than to play along with the cabals to lie to the nation, that is if he saw anything at all
Re: Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. by JeSoul(f): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2010
Duplicate topic. Please continue here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-426270.0.html
Thanks!

(1)

The Extradimensional Nature Of God / Catholic Church Way To Hell / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 18th March 2013 Of Planters And Harvesters By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.