Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. (5867 Views)

Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran / Are You A Good Muslim Neighbour?? This Is What Your Deen Says.. / A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by analice107: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Yes, whatever his name is, the hell bound murderer.
If you call Mateen a Murderer, then you should be able to also call Muhammed a murderer. because no one single Muslim in one life time can commit the crimes Muhammed your holy Prophet committed in his life time.
Which muslim married 13 wives, with uncountable sex slaves?
Which Muslim raped a girl of 9? except of course the Isis who are out to emulate Muhammed.
Which Muslim killed the number of Christians and Jews like Muhammed did? In just one day, Muhammed beheaded 900 Jews. can you compare that with Mateen killing 50 people?

I can go on and on.
you are an Ugly Muslim. Mateen is just a good muslim.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by analice107: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
udatso:
She is spreading the message of Christ.
oh God, Muslims... Satan has a very strong grip on these people. You actually think that the evil you people perpetrate will go unpunished?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Annunaki(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Demmzy15:
That's Nairaland Christians for you!

Nope, a nairaland christian will prefer he renounces islam than he follows the true teachings of islam (terrorism) as taught by mohamed.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by analice107: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Smh. Like I said, your deficiencies are quite clear. A so called Muslim went into a place shooting sporadically and you call him a hero? What because they were gay? What about the innocent ones that weren't? what's the difference between a gay person and a fornicator? Are they not all sinners? Is your conscience clear? The notion of targeting gay people when fornication and murder has been made the norm is hypocritical! What sort of image of Islam is he portraying? Who in his right mind would accept islam after he or someone close to him is affected by this? What if every sinner since the prophets time was wiped out? Umar bin khattab (Ra) and so many more wont be Muslims to day. Where would islam be without them? You need to start thinking like a human being rather than a blind mor.on who only sees things from one perspective. Use the brain Allah (swt) gave you.
An Ugly Muslim indeed. The man just did what Allah commanded and now you take a stand to condemn him?
Didn't allah said, not to think u kill infidels if you killed them in his name?

what with this deniability?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by analice107: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Kaffir Kaffir Kaffir! He's on an express train to hell because I trust Allah's judgment.
You can't tell me you still dont know that Allah is satan?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Blackfire(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Annunaki:

Spoken like a true muslim, mohammed and satan would be proud of you.

..... And when i say , there is a thin line between so called ' moderate normal educated conservative Muslims ' and the mujahadins aka jihadist aka fundamentalist... People who are myopic will say is an over- statement.

Just a little nudge *kaboom kaboom*

tears sorrows and blood.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by francizy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
deeplow:

It affects you more than it affects the Americans. With your views and ideologies, even i as a muslim, would never employ you or want you anywhere near me. You are a potential terrorist.

You are not a muslim by and at heart, you are a muslim by brain, and your actions are a reflection of the capacity of it. That's the only reason you'd support this.

I'm not a Muslim neither I'm I gay. In short, I hate gayism but will never wish gays death. Having said this, much respect to you and VomeSchakleton for putting that mofo in his place. If all Muslims, Christians, atheists, herbalists, etc., reasoned like you two, then the world would have been a very peaceful place. Keep it up..

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
analice107:

If you call Mateen a Murderer, then you should be able to also call Muhammed a murderer. because no one single Muslim in one life time can commit the crimes Muhammed your holy Prophet committed in his life time.
Which Muslim raped a girl of 9? except of course the Isis who are out to emulate Muhammed.
Which Muslim killed the number of Christians and Jews like Muhammed did? In just one day, Muhammed beheaded 900 Jews. can you compare that with Mateen killing 50 people?

I can go on and on.
you are an Ugly Muslim. Mateen is just a good muslim.

Go away small fry.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
analice107:

You can't tell me you still dont know that Allah is satan?

and say: "All praise is due to Allah, who begets no offspring, [133] and has no partner in His dominion, and has no weakness, and therefore no need of any aid" [134] -and [thus] extol His limitless greatness. - 17:111 (Asad) -
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by analice107: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

and say: "All praise is due to Allah, who begets no offspring, [133] and has no partner in His dominion, and has no weakness, and therefore no need of any aid" [134] -and [thus] extol His limitless greatness. - 17:111 (Asad) -
And this proves that Allah is not satan how?
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by analice107: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Go away small fry.
The Truth hits you on your FACE
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
analice107:

The Truth hits you on your FACE

You know nothing.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
analice107:

And this proves that Allah is not satan how?

"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)."
[Surah al-Baqarah 2: 255]
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by udatso: 3:49am On Jun 14, 2016
analice107:

oh God, Muslims...
Satan has a very strong grip on these people.
You actually think that the evil you people perpetrate will go unpunished?
Maybe you didn't get my point, and that probably lead to this reply. ...i mean ifean is selling Christianity the way Pdp sold their candidate in the last presidential election. We all know what happened.
I don't perpetrate any evil. As a matter of fact, you don't know me. Whoever perpetrates evil be it Muslim or not will be punished if he doesn't repent. And you guys should stop this hypocrisy.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by HaroldFinch(m): 5:22am On Jun 14, 2016
Ifeann:
He was an unrepentant wife beater.

Qur'an - 4:34 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allâh has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allâh and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allâh orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.).
As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, beat them , but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allâh is Ever Most High, Most Great.

[size=16pt]Ex-wife of suspected Orlando shooter: ‘He beat me’[/size]

The ex-wife of the 29-year-old man suspected of killing 50 people in a Orlando nightclub early Sunday said that he was violent and mentally unstable and beat her repeatedly while they were married.

The ex-wife said she met Omar Mateen online about eight years ago and decided to move to Florida and marry him.

At first, the marriage was normal, she said, but then he became abusive.

“He was not a stable person,” said the ex-wife, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because she feared for her safety in the wake of the mass shooting. “He beat me. He would just come home and start beating me up because the laundry wasn’t finished or something like that.”

While the FBI has not identified Mateen publicly, U.S. law enforcement officials said his identification was found on the body of the killer, who was armed with a handgun and an assault rifle.

Authorities think he used those weapons to kill 50 people and injure dozens more in the attack on the gay nightclub that began just after 2 a.m. Sunday morning. Mateen was killed in a shootout with police three hours later after a SWAT team assaulted a section of the club where Mateen was holed up with hostages.

Mateen’s ex-wife said his family was from Afghanistan, but her ex-husband was born in New York. His family later moved to Florida. In 2007, Mateen graduated with an associate degree of science from Indian River State College.

In a series of Myspace photos, Mateen is seen taking selfies and wearing New York Police Department shirts in a couple of the shots. His ex-wife identified him as the man in the Myspace photos.

Mateen’s ex-wife said she was having a difficult time when she first met him and decided to move to Florida to be with him. The two married in March 2009 and moved into a two-bedroom condominium in Fort Pierce, Fla., that Mateen’s family owned.

“He seemed like a normal human being,” she said, adding that he wasn’t very religious and often worked out at the gym. She said in the few months they were married he gave no signs of having fallen under the sway of radical Islam. She said he owned a small-caliber handgun.

“He was a very private person,” she said.
Police say approximately 50 people have been killed inside a Florida nightclub, and dozens more wounded after a gunman opened fire early Sunday, June 12. Eye witnesses explain what they saw. (Reuters, AP)

According to public records, he had a permit to carry a concealed weapon and was a licensed security guard. He had worked for G4S, a security company. His ex-wife said that at one point Mateen worked as a guard at a nearby facility for juvenile delinquents.

The ex-wife said her parents intervened when they learned Mateen had assaulted her. Her father confirmed the account and said that the marriage lasted only a few months.

Her parents flew to Fort Pierce and pulled her out of the house, leaving all her belongings behind. The ex-wife she said never had contact with Mateen again despite attempts by him to reach her.

“They literally saved my life,” she said of her parents.

According to Florida court records, the two formally divorced in 2011.

After learning about what happened in Orlando, she said: “I am still processing. I am definitely lucky.”

After the couple split, a friend of Mateen’s said the young man became steadily more religious. The friend, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said Mateen several years ago went on the pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia known as the umrah.

“He was quite religious,” the friend said.

He said Mateen had hoped to become a law enforcement officer but that plan never panned out.

The last time he spoke with Mateen was about three weeks ago. There was no indication when they talked that Mateen intended to carry out the worst mass shooting in U.S. history. The friend said that if Mateen had sympathies for the Islamic State or other terrorist groups, he kept that to himself.

“He never spoke about that stuff,” the friend said.

Dartevious Parker, a neighbor who lived near Mateen, said Mateen had a 3-year-old son. The neighbor had also seen a woman living with Mateen and the boy. Parker said he never spoke to her, and she did not wear any religious garb.

“This is a shocker,” he said. “I was surprised someone from here would do something like that.”

Brian E. Crowley and Steve Friess contributed to this report from Fort Pierce, Fla.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/ex-wife-of-suspected-orlando-shooter-he-beat-me/2016/06/12/8a1963b4-30b8-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html?postshare=7921465748801168

Dear OP... I thought you would have gone for some Arabic lessons before doing tafsir. at least quite a number of Western orientalist did before launching their attacks on Islam. your vigour is quite commendable, but I will suggest that you do a balanced research for your teeming audience so we can learn. You will not only confuse non Muslims the more, you'll equally ruin their yearn for scholarship if you continue like this. We may not have the time to reply all your misconceptions and vile efforts to tag Islam as bad, so kindly help in doing justice by striking a balance with the two aspects, and leave the reader with the mind of choosing the correct one. that to me is scholarly criticism, but yours, I am afraid is too myopic.
I will not for once associate the killing with Islam. The perpetrator is clearly not a Muslim but a terrorist and a criminal. If he beat his wife, that makes my case simpler, my prophet never beat his own wife.

Misconception: Wife beating is allowed in The Quran
Background: This topic is one of the most controversial regarding The Quran. The mainstream teaching is that it allows a husband to hit his wife as a last resort in specific circumstances. Some have argued that this means it sanctions domestic violence against women. Whilst this is the prevalent view, even amongst Muslims, it is mired in many flaws, which will be discussed below.
The first and perhaps most important point to mention is that this view is based only upon the use of one word in chapter 4, verse 34 of The Quran shown below:
The men are supporters/maintainers of the women with what God preferred/bestowed on some of them over others and with what they spent of their money, so the righteous women are dutiful/obedient; guardians/protectors to the unseen with what God guarded/protected. And as for those women you fear their uprising/disloyalty, then you shall advise them, and (then) abandon them in the bed, and (then) idriboo them. If they obeyed you, then seek not against them a way; Truly, God is High, Great. [4:34]
And if you (authority) feared a rift between them two, then appoint a judge from his family and a judge from hers. If they both want to reconcile, then God will bring agreement between them. God is Knowledgeable, Expert. [4:35]
The Arabic word idriboo is commonly translated as hit/beat/strike, however the flaws with this understanding are as follows:
The derivative idriboo is formed from one of the most multiple meaning and diversely used words (DaRaBa) in the Arabic language, and is used in several ways in The Quran itself.
There is not one clear occurrence of this word meaning "beat" anywhere else in The Quran, and in almost all cases, this meaning is problematic or would not make sense.
No Classical Arabic (the language The Quran is written in) dictionary gives the meaning of "beat" in a comparable example and none reference 4:34 at all.
When The Quran uses this word to mean a literal/physical strike/hit, the preposition "bi" (with/by) is always used, but there is no such use in 4:34.
This understanding causes internal contradictions within The Quran, and this is also probably why no commentator, past or present, uses The Quran itself to justify this view.
There is no consensus amongst traditional commentators on the origin and interpretation of this verse, except on perhaps the basic points.
If "beat/strike" is chosen, it would cause inconsistencies amongst Traditional Hadith (narrations) and Classical Arabic dictionaries, which show a variance in view.
It contradicts the alleged reaction of prophet Muhammad to wife beating, in which he is reportedly to have found it unjust and said woman have the right to retaliate. The traditional story goes that he was over ruled by 4:34, apparently.
The evidence from The Quran suggests the correct meaning of the word in this case would be "cite" or "indicate" them to the authority, hence authority involvement in 4:35. This also fits in with its usage elsewhere with direct objects.
It is strongly recommended to weigh and consider the following study which presents a very detailed and comprehensive analysis of the claim of
wife beating and domestic violence in Islam

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by quickly: 5:35am On Jun 14, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LvqRHBChRY

This giuy claims ppl incite koran as they like and the koran incites ppl to kill innocent.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by quickly: 5:41am On Jun 14, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odTyzaKYYd8

if your a nigerian muslim u need to watch this video
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by HaroldFinch(m): 6:00am On Jun 14, 2016
quickly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LvqRHBChRY

This giuy claims ppl incite koran as they like and the koran incites ppl to kill innocent.

Are you sure you finished the clip? please watch again and modify your comment to " This guy claims Islam incites people but realized his misconceptions and got angry... then agreed that Muslims are good people but terrorists are bad"

There are criminals everywhere. I don't get why people try to make it a thing of Islam when people commit crimes in the name of Islam but take a different view when the criminal is not a Muslim. Where do we place for instance the white man that opened fire in a black church in the US? I think we should deal with criminals, not religion.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2015/06/18/white-man-opens-fire-on-black-church-in-south-carolina-killing-nine.html
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by HaroldFinch(m): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2016
quickly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odTyzaKYYd8

if your a nigerian muslim u need to watch this video

Same misconception about Suratul Tawbah, and a Christian convert too. Same thing he has to say about good Muslims too. and if you get the clue, same argument that some people use that same misconstrued verses to get to the ignorant among the Muslims.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by HaroldFinch(m): 6:11am On Jun 14, 2016
analice107:

oh God, Muslims...
Satan has a very strong grip on these people.
You actually think that the evil you people perpetrate will go unpunished?

Satan is quite free to afflict anyone. He doesn't care about race or religious affiliation. the evils that Muslims and Christians do will and can never go unpunished.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Annunaki(m): 6:28am On Jun 14, 2016
HaroldFinch:

Dear OP... I thought you would have gone for some Arabic lessons before doing tafsir. at least quite a number of Western orientalist did before launching their attacks on Islam. your vigour is quite commendable, but I will suggest that you do a balanced research for your teeming audience so we can learn. You will not only confuse non Muslims the more, you'll equally ruin their yearn for scholarship if you continue like this. We may not have the time to reply all your misconceptions and vile efforts to tag Islam as bad, so kindly help in doing justice by striking a balance with the two aspects, and leave the reader with the mind of choosing the correct one. that to me is scholarly criticism, but yours, I am afraid is too myopic.
I will not for once associate the killing with Islam. The perpetrator is clearly not a Muslim but a terrorist and a criminal. If he beat his wife, that makes my case simpler, my prophet never beat his own wife.

Misconception: Wife beating is allowed in The Quran
Background: This topic is one of the most controversial regarding The Quran. The mainstream teaching is that it allows a husband to hit his wife as a last resort in specific circumstances. Some have argued that this means it sanctions domestic violence against women. Whilst this is the prevalent view, even amongst Muslims, it is mired in many flaws, which will be discussed below.
The first and perhaps most important point to mention is that this view is based only upon the use of one word in chapter 4, verse 34 of The Quran shown below:
The men are supporters/maintainers of the women with what God preferred/bestowed on some of them over others and with what they spent of their money, so the righteous women are dutiful/obedient; guardians/protectors to the unseen with what God guarded/protected. And as for those women you fear their uprising/disloyalty, then you shall advise them, and (then) abandon them in the bed, and (then) idriboo them. If they obeyed you, then seek not against them a way; Truly, God is High, Great. [4:34]
And if you (authority) feared a rift between them two, then appoint a judge from his family and a judge from hers. If they both want to reconcile, then God will bring agreement between them. God is Knowledgeable, Expert. [4:35]
The Arabic word idriboo is commonly translated as hit/beat/strike, however the flaws with this understanding are as follows:
The derivative idriboo is formed from one of the most multiple meaning and diversely used words (DaRaBa) in the Arabic language, and is used in several ways in The Quran itself.
There is not one clear occurrence of this word meaning "beat" anywhere else in The Quran, and in almost all cases, this meaning is problematic or would not make sense.
No Classical Arabic (the language The Quran is written in) dictionary gives the meaning of "beat" in a comparable example and none reference 4:34 at all.
When The Quran uses this word to mean a literal/physical strike/hit, the preposition "bi" (with/by) is always used, but there is no such use in 4:34.
This understanding causes internal contradictions within The Quran, and this is also probably why no commentator, past or present, uses The Quran itself to justify this view.
There is no consensus amongst traditional commentators on the origin and interpretation of this verse, except on perhaps the basic points.
If "beat/strike" is chosen, it would cause inconsistencies amongst Traditional Hadith (narrations) and Classical Arabic dictionaries, which show a variance in view.
It contradicts the alleged reaction of prophet Muhammad to wife beating, in which he is reportedly to have found it unjust and said woman have the right to retaliate. The traditional story goes that he was over ruled by 4:34, apparently.
The evidence from The Quran suggests the correct meaning of the word in this case would be "cite" or "indicate" them to the authority, hence authority involvement in 4:35. This also fits in with its usage elsewhere with direct objects.
It is strongly recommended to weigh and consider the following study which presents a very detailed and comprehensive analysis of the claim of
wife beating and domestic violence in Islam

Al taquiya nonsense, wife beating is also very common amongst the arabs who have the benefit of reading and understanding the quoran in their native language and thus are not subject to translation errors. Also it's on record that mohammed beat his wife(aisha) on at least one occasion so wife beating is compatible with the sunnah of mohammed who is your pathetic 'perfect' example. Why do you muslims tell so many glaring lies to defend islam That you have to lie so much to defend your religion should tell you that your religion is fake and you are clearly on the wrong path.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Annunaki:

Al taquiya nonsense, wife beating is also very common amongst the arabs who have the benefit of reading and understanding the quoran in their native language and thus are not subject to translation errors. Also it's on record that mohammed beat his wife(aisha) on at least one occasion so wife beating is compatible with the sunnah of mohammed who is your pathetic 'perfect' example. Why do you muslims tell so many glaring lies to defend islam That you have to lie so much to defend your religion should tell you that your religion is fake and you are clearly on the wrong path.

So Christians on this site are still mentioning this taqiya nonsense? Smh! The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze. Ifeann, you once gracefully admitted that taqiya is not practised by Muslims, at least not sunnis, I appreciated that. Now can you please once and for all tell this lost soul that it doesn't exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by proudkafir: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

So Christians on this site are still mention this taqiya nonsense? Smh! The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze. Ifeann, you once gracefully admitted that taqiya is not practised by Muslims, at least not sunnis, I appreciated that. Now can you please once and for all tell this lost soul that it doesn't exist.
Radial Muslims kill for infidels allahh while moderate Muslims clap for them.

You sound like a moderate Muslim and an altaqiyya merchant.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Annunaki(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2016
proudkafir:

He is actually a radical muslim who is pretending to be moderate. His type is the ugliest type of muslim.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by HaroldFinch(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2016
Annunaki:

The truth is bitter I know, and very hard to swallow. We are not here to play to your common sense, neither are we here to defend Islam at all cost. I appreciate cogent, constructive and evidence based criticism. Arabs are Arabs, Muslims are Muslims. At-taqiyya? I am way better than that. like I once advised the OP, seek and you shall find. The truth in the Quran is not hidden, and the misconceptions you harbour in your minds have already been foretold. let us work together to fight terrorism in our societies and stop the blame game. I will belly your anger only if you feel its normal for a white man to kill blacks

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2015/06/18/white-man-opens-fire-on-black-church-in-south-carolina-killing-nine.html

otherwise.... stop the blame game and let's work together to defeat the criminals.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2016
proudkafir:

The world's most popular merchant of Al taqiya is Paul, I'll give you evidence from your Bible, you try to give me evidence of taqiya from the Quran. Deal?
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by proudkafir: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

The world's most popular merchant of Al taqiya is Paul, I'll give you evidence from your Bible, you try to give me evidence of taqiya from the Quran. Deal?
I won't bother much on your ignorance. Mohammed or allahh said in qurann 2:256, there is no compulsion in religion and only for allahh/Mohammed to ask Muslims to fight and kill for allahh (qurann 9:29, 8:39). Who is lying? qurann, allahh or Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2016
proudkafir:
I won't bother much on your ignorance. Mohammed or allahh said in qurann 2:256, there is no compulsion in religion and only for allahh/Mohammed to ask Muslims to fight and kill for allahh (qurann 9:29, 8:39). Who is lying? qurann, allahh or Mohammed?

classic misdirection. we are talking about taqiya arent we? lets get rid of taqiya because whatever i say youre just gonna go about shouting taqiya like a mad man so how about we deal with that first. do you accept my challenge?
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Annunaki(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
HaroldFinch:

The truth is bitter I know, and very hard to swallow. We are not here to play to your common sense, neither are we here to defend Islam at all cost. I appreciate cogent, constructive and evidence based criticism. Arabs are Arabs, Muslims are Muslims. At-taqiyya? I am way better than that. like I once advised the OP, seek and you shall find. The truth in the Quran is not hidden, and the misconceptions you harbour in your minds have already been foretold. let us work together to fight terrorism in our societies and stop the blame game. I will belly your anger only if you feel its normal for a white man to kill blacks

otherwise.... stop the blame game and let's work together to defeat the criminals.

But how do we fight islamic terrorism without attacking the inspiration behind it which is the quoran, sunnah of mohammed and islam itself Yes I agree there are other non islamic terrorist and they should be dealt with but 99% of terrorists are inspired by islam and it would be a futile exercise fighting the terrorists themselves with addressing the ideology inspiring them.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by quickly: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
HaroldFinch:

Are you sure you finished the clip? please watch again and modify your comment to " This guy claims Islam incites people but realized his misconceptions and got angry... then agreed that Muslims are good people but terrorists are bad"

There are criminals everywhere. I don't get why people try to make it a thing of Islam when people commit crimes in the name of Islam but take a different view when the criminal is not a Muslim. Where do we place for instance the white man that opened fire in a black church in the US? I think we should deal with criminals, not religion.

He said the average person who might be a Muslim might be a good person but if he chooses to follow the instructions in the Koran he will.become a bigot and hater of non muslims.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by wasroq(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Uyi168:
Curse unto i.slam nd all its followers...
‎‏.‏
Curse unto ur reli.gion and all its adherents.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by wasroq(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=analice107 post=46545816]

I can go on and on.
you are an Ugly Muslim. Mateen is just a good muslim. [/quote‏.‏
PLS WIC HISTORICAL EVIDENCE CAN U PRESENT AS A BACK UP TO MUHAMMAD KILLING 900 JEWS.IF MUHAMMAD DID THAT,CAN U COMPARE IT WITH WHAT UR CRUSADERS BRETHREN DID TO JEWS IN TAKING BACK SPAIN AND JERUSALEM IN THE CRUSADES.
IF WE ARE TALKING OF BLOODSHED,NO RELIGION CAN BE SPARED OF ANY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quran On Finger Prints / Six Rights Of The Muslim / The Ayah That Scared Me Stiff!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.