Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. (5863 Views)

Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran / Are You A Good Muslim Neighbour?? This Is What Your Deen Says.. / A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by analice107: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=wasroq post=46569318][/quote]
are you sure you are a Muslim? Or a muslim or depends on Imams to read him the koran, sunah and hadiths? If you read your Islamic Scriptures, its all there.

Now tell me how the Crusades came about. go ahead, tell me, what instigated the Crusades?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Demmzy15(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
analice107:

are you sure you are a Muslim? Or a muslim or depends on Imams to read him the koran, sunah and hadiths? If you read your Islamic Scriptures, its all there.

Now tell me how the Crusades came about. go ahead, tell me, what instigated the Crusades?
Oya na, can you tell why the crusaders went to the extent of eating dead Muslim men, women and children? undecided
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Annunaki:

I am actually surprised he is reprimanding his terrorist brother madridguy cause he also fully supports islamic terrorism. I guess he is beginning to repent having seen that following the path of mohammed(terrorism) does not make any sense.

Terrorism like everything in this world is a double edged sword.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by proudkafir: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Demmzy15:
Oya na, can you tell why the crusaders went to the extent of eating dead Muslim men, women and children? undecided
What brought about the crusade? This is a simple question 98% of Arabs/Muslims try to avoid.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Ifeann(f): 1:06am On Jun 15, 2016
Demmzy15:

lol.. how old are you?? really, u believe the crap you just said. your imam has your brain in his pocket.

by the way verses like this-
[b]Qur'an (4:74)-"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of
this world for the other. Whoso FIGHTETH IN THE WAY OF Allah, BE HE
SLAIN or be he victorious, on him WE SHALL BESTOW A VAST REWARD"

Qur'an (17:33)"And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, EXCEPT BY RIGHT"
An important verse that is used by Muslims to not only justify their own deaths, but that of other bystanders who might be believers as well. Like we saw 2days ago when the Muslims in Paris killed a muslim police officer in their quest to avenge their prophet. The end justifies the means, with the goal being the defeat of the kafir, their submission and finally the establishment of Islamic rule.

Qur'an 3:151
Soon shall we cast TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that they joined companion with Allah...

Qur'an (9:111)-"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and
their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they
fight in His cause, AND SLAY AND ARE SLAIN: a promise binding on Him
in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then
rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement
supreme."[/b]
-caused the crusades

the middle-east is bathed in jihadist muslim blood by the cannons of the God-sent Russians, Israelis and USA as they prevent jihad after jihad as any sane society (including the crusaders ) have done for centuries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Ifeann:

lol.. how old are you?? really, u believe the crap you just said. your imam has your brain in his pocket.

Qur'an (17:33)"And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, EXCEPT BY RIGHT"
An important verse that is used by Muslims to not only justify their own deaths, but that of other bystanders who might be believers as well. Like we saw 2days ago when the Muslims in Paris killed a muslim police officer in their quest to avenge their prophet. The end justifies the means, with the goal being the defeat of the kafir, their submission and finally the establishment of Islamic rule.

Soon shall we cast TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that they joined companion with Allah...

in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then
supreme."[/b]
-caused the crusades

the middle-east is bathed in jihadist muslim blood by the cannons of the God-sent Russians, Israelis and USA as they prevent jihad after jihad as any sane society (including the crusaders ) have done for centuries.

And how many times have these verses been explained to you? Yet you bring them up every time. I noticed you refused my request and honestly I'm not surprised, it was a test and you failed woefully! Truly man lady, you are not in the search for truth but on a hate campaign trying shamefully to win people to your botched faith engaging in all forms of taqiya like Paul taught you to do in the Bible. Little wonder why you've spent years here but still you're yet to achieve anything.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Ken4Christ: 5:29am On Jun 15, 2016
Islam is a curse. It is the worst thing that ever happened to mankind. It is the greatest deception on earth. I urge all Muslims to renounce Islam and embrace the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ otherwise you will all face the full wrath of God.

Your fore fathers were forced to accept Islam. It was not by choice. Now, you too are forced to remain a Muslim. You are afraid of persecution if you convert. If everyone is allowed to make his choice without fear of being attacked, the number of Muslims will be insignificant over years.

It is a religion of hypocrisy. Your leader, Mohammed was grossly immoral. He was sexually promiscuous and yet claim to be a Messenger of God. He married 16 wives, had 4 concubines and two lovers. One of his wife was 15 years older than him. He married a 6 years old child. He also married his brother's wife while his brother was still alive. All this should tell you who he is. A Messenger of the devil. Repent and give your life to Christ. You can't find any single allegation against Christ. He lived a sinless life. How can a sinful man like Mohammed be a Prophet of God? Judge for yourself. You should be too enlightened to be deceived. You can read. Go and read your Quran thoroughly. There is no hope in it. There is no life in it. It does not guarantee you heaven. Even Mohammed confessed to his hopelessness - Sura 46:9.

Please, I do not hate you Muslims. I want you saved so you can avoid hell that your Quran never promised to deliver you from. Embrace Christ and your life will never be the same again. So many have done that and they have seen the difference.

There are about 77 verses in the Quran that incites followers to kill. So, all terrorist around the world are true Muslims. If you don't agree with the ideologies of terrorism, you have no business being a Muslim and you have denied your faith.

If you don't support terrorism as a Muslim, then ask your Allah to revise the Quran. The present Quran is the terrorists manual. Please, use your common sense and flee from Islam. Jesus is the only way to God.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by HaroldFinch(m): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Ifeann:

supreme."[/b]
-caused the crusades

I honestly thought you only suffered from myopia, but I now know that it has downgraded to half education syndrome :-)
Did you study history at all? Stop forming local champion on nairaland and feel like you know it all.

1. The crusades was a planned attempt to "retake the holy land from the Muslims"
2. The Inquisitions (Particularly the Spanish one) which followed the brutal crusades was a well plan, structured attempt to either convert Muslims and Jews or kill them, whom according to the Catholics were infidels. there are many reports Even by Christians of the accounts.
3. Russia invaded Afghanistan to protect an interest and was purely out of political considerations.... what happened in the end? alliance tussles and the population turned a fighting one. Have you read about the Soviet-Afghan war? I guess not. millions of Muslims died all in the name of political considerations of the West.
4.Ifeann... go and read books, how old are you?
5. Reply so I can recommend good books for you, and if you're lazy, there are links online.
6. Don't spread falsehood and distort facts just to win cheap points on nairaland. more generations will come and read what you have written while you're no more here. They won't forgive you for that.
7. I may not particularly reply your posts again, I find them awful and lacking in depth.
8. Anyone who is in this forum and who honestly wants us to find solutions instead of doing the blame game should create another thread. I am very ready to accept criticisms that are honest.
9. Instead of blaming another person's belief, look inwards to your own and find solace, don't judge people when your own house stinks..... how many people in Italy of all places in Europe go to church anymore? Can I talk of France and the UK? How many Nigerian pastors are true with their words? and how many biblical teachings have Christians abused?
10. Call a criminal a criminal, don't do the stereotype thing on all. We are Muslims, and there are bad Muslims but not all of us are terrorists.

peace be on to you!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by feedthenation(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Annunaki(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2016
HaroldFinch:

10. Call a criminal a criminal, don't do the stereotype thing on all. We are Muslims, and there are bad Muslims but not all of us are terrorists.

peace be on to you!

So why do you muslims get upset when we call mohammed a criminal Cause according to authentic islamic sources(quoran and sahih hadiths) he did routinely engage in a lot of criminal acts.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2016
Annunaki:

So why do you muslims get upset when we call mohammed a criminal Cause according to authentic islamic sources(quoran and sahih hadiths) he did routinely engage in a lot of criminal acts.

was moses a criminal too?
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Blackfire(m): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2016
Annunaki:

did that guy know about the high way robbery of caravans..?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Ifeann(f): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2016
HaroldFinch:

I honestly thought you only suffered from myopia, but I now know that it has downgraded to half education syndrome :-)
Did you study history at all? Stop forming local champion on nairaland and feel like you know it all.
I probably know more about world history than you , judging by the mess u just posted.

1. The crusades was a planned attempt to "retake the holy land from the Muslims"

Before something is retaken as you wrote, it first had to be taken.. do u agree.. the Crusades to the East were in every way defensive wars. They were a direct response to Muslim aggression — an attempt to turn back or defend against Muslim conquests of Christian lands as they took jewish and christian communities via jihad. Are you not aware of how islam spread.

2. The Inquisitions (Particularly the Spanish one) which followed the brutal crusades was a well plan, structured attempt to either convert Muslims and Jews or kill them, whom according to the Catholics were infidels. there are many reports Even by Christians of the accounts.

I would never defend the spanish inquisition. Even if it was only one person that died it was an appalling attempt to ride spain of multiculturalism, play righteous judge (akin to sharia courts.

But do you have an idea why it happened. The Spanish Inquisition was an answer to the multi-religious nature of Spanish society following the reconquest of the Iberian Peninsula from the Muslim Moors and a bad attempt to deal with perceived heretics.. it was also political as you have mentioned.
Apparently u dont know the complete history of islamic conquests in Europe.

muslims invaders were driven out from spain (thankfully), there was no forced convertion of muslims to christianity because islam allows fake convertion and lies to protect ones self (its called al taqiyya)

The spanish inquisition lost nothing by driving out muslims but the explusion of jews harmed spain and Portugal.

The combined 350 years of inquisition is estimated to have executed 3000 to 5000 people. That's less than 0.075 percent of the 40,000 people whose trial was estimated from records.
Like I said before even if one person died it a great tragedy.

We know these figures because the Spanish government kept good records. About 12 people a year, mostly herectics who identified as christians, not jews and not muslims. Muslims killed more than twice that number last year alone.. infact islamic jihad is estimated to have lead to over 500,000,000 -800,000,000 ie 500million to 800million deaths over the past 1400 years.

3. Russia invaded Afghanistan to protect an interest and was purely out of political considerations.... what happened in the end? alliance tussles and the population turned a fighting one. Have you read about the Soviet-Afghan war? I guess not. millions of Muslims died all in the name of political considerations of the West.

When i mentioned russian i was not making a reference to the Soviet-Afghan war. It was purely political and the soviets were the agressors. U see there is a difference between soviet and russian aparently u dont know this.

Take my example: i always differentiate the ottomans from turkey.

I am talking about how efficiently russia has dealt with their own home grown islamists problem for decades as well as decimating isis of recent.

4.Ifeann... go and read books, how old are you?

Probably younger than you if u still think russian exclusively means soviet.

5. Reply so I can recommend good books for you, and if you're lazy, there are links online.
6. Don't spread falsehood and distort facts just to win cheap points on nairaland. more generations will come and read what you have written while you're no more here. They won't forgive you for that.

You should actually be telling your muslim brothers that.. i have been correcting and exposing their lies for months..infact one ignorant muslim just posted an onion.com article and claimed it as fact..

Read and laff
https://www.nairaland.com/3166262/fbi-discontinues-surveillance-muslim-americans

7. I may not particularly reply your posts again, I find them awful and lacking in depth.
8. Anyone who is in this forum and who honestly wants us to find solutions instead of doing the blame game should create another thread. I am very ready to accept criticisms that are honest.
9. Instead of blaming another person's belief, look inwards to your own and find solace, don't judge people when your own house stinks..... how many people in Italy of all places in Europe go to church anymore? Can I talk of France and the UK? How many Nigerian pastors are true with their words? and how many biblical teachings have Christians abused?

peace be on to you!

Dude i done with you.. i am not here to discuss non-related issues or debate the raise of secularism in Europe. But i want to make it clear to you that not all muslims are terrorists and not all terrorists are muslims so i dont know what you are trying to imply with your last comment..
however that islam is a fascist political ideology and fills people with hate. You may not be a jihadist but what assurance do you have that your children will not be. That is the problem with islam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Demmzy15(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
proudkafir:
What brought about the crusade? This is a simple question 98% of Arabs/Muslims try to avoid.
There was constant wars between the Seljuk Turks and the Byzantine Christian empire, also a radical dreaded ruler named Al Hakim destroyed part of the Holy Selpechur. So why must the crusaders have gone to the extent of eating the dead bodies of Muslims plus killing thousands of Jews during their match? undecided
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Demmzy15(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Annunaki:

[s]
So why do you muslims get upset when we call mohammed a criminal Cause according to authentic islamic sources(quoran and sahih hadiths) he did routinely engage in a lot of criminal acts.[/s]
Would you smile if I called your mother a LovePeddler, ashawo aka olosho Ibadan? undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Demmzy15(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ifeann:

I probably know more about world history than you , judging by the mess u just posted.

You see why you're dull? You lie so much that, I'm glad and happy to refute you. I know you as a coward who would run at the end of the day, remove Palestinian thread is still available.

Before something is retaken as you wrote, it first had to be taken.. do u agree.. the Crusades to the East were in every way defensive wars.

So true, no wonder they eat dead Muslims, killed thousands of Jews. That's defense in Christian methodology, no wonder your Yahweh commanded Moses to kill millions all in the name of defense. I can clearly see that you're nothing but a terrorist.

They were a direct response to Muslim aggression

Did the Muslims of Ma'arra who were eaten aggressive to anyone? What crime must have they committed to deserve that kind of treatment? What of the Jews of Rhineland, what was their crime?

— an attempt to turn back or defend against Muslim conquests of Christian lands as they took jewish and christian communities via jihad. Are you not aware of how islam spread.

Common spare me that thrash, those lands you're talking about, could you tell me how they came under Christian control? Incase you don't know, they were all conquest, in fact Egypt which later came under Christian had its original Coptic Christians persecuted. Talk with facts o!

I would never defend the spanish inquisition. Even if it was only one person that died it was an appalling attempt to ride spain of multiculturalism, play righteous judge (akin to sharia courts.

You don't need to defend, the Spanish killed millions just for Christianity, so we don't need your input.

But do you have an idea why it happened. The Spanish Inquisition was an answer to the multi-religious nature of Spanish society following the reconquest of the Iberian Peninsula from the Muslim Moors and a bad attempt to deal with perceived heretics.. it was also political as you have mentioned.

Still doesn't change the fact that Christians killed many Muslims and Jews in Spain!

Apparently u dont know the complete history of islamic conquests in Europe.

Looks like you don't know the Christian conquest of North Africa and the Americas.

muslims invaders were driven out from spain (thankfully),

Spain was handed over to Muslims by the Visogoths, there's a documentary on it by British Channel 1. Moreover, majority of the development in Europe had its root from Muslim Spain, now compare with the destruction of Christianity.

there was no forced convertion of muslims to christianity because islam allows fake convertion and lies to protect ones self (its called al taqiyya)

Many were forced converted, those who couldn't stay had to escape. The Jews were admitted into the Ottoman Empire other Muslims fled to neighboring countries.

The spanish inquisition lost nothing by driving out muslims but the explusion of jews harmed spain and Portugal.

The expulsion of Muslims was their greatest mistake because the development of Europe started from there.

The combined 350 years of inquisition is estimated to have executed 3000 to 5000 people. That's less than 0.075 percent of the 40,000 people whose trial was estimated from records.

grin grin grin You see why I say you're a shameless liar?
Like I said before even if one person died it a great tragedy.

"An estimated 31,912 heretics were burned at the stake, 17,659 were burned in effigy
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/Inquisition.html

We know these figures because the Spanish government kept good records. About 12 people a year, mostly herectics who identified as christians, not jews and not muslims.

Thanks, you're admitting Christians love killing Christians. In the future, around 200years later, Christians killed 8million among themselves.

Muslims killed more than twice that number last year alone.. infact islamic jihad is estimated to have lead to over [s]500,000,000 -800,000,000 ie 500million to 800million deaths over the past 1400 years.[/s]

Please where did you get this values from? I need a reliable sources. The Muslim who killed the highest was Timur aka Tamerlane and he was responsible for around 7 million dead. Do you know how many people died due to the Crusades, civil wars of Christians, Portuguese, Spanish, British, Deutch colonist spread of Christianity? I hope your brain needs to ring a bell on that! Better stop formulating values with your flat'head o.

When i mentioned russian i was not making a reference to the Soviet-Afghan war. It was purely political and the soviets were the agressors. U see there is a difference between soviet and russian aparently u dont know this.

Olodo when he mentioned Soviet and Russia, he meant the that their ideologies are the same which is "communism".

I am talking about how efficiently russia has dealt with their own home grown islamists problem for decades as well as decimating isis of recent.

That's actually nice but they need to be more careful because they're killing more civilians than they think. They should also stop cooperating with Assad because this man has killed more Syrians than ISIS.

You should actually be telling your muslim brothers that.. i have been correcting and exposing their lies for months..infact one ignorant muslim just posted an onion.com article and claimed it as fact..

grin grin grin Oya you and your foot soldiers should go back let's finish what you started https://www.nairaland.com/3151808/why-every-non-muslim-especially-christians

Dude i done with you.. i am not here to discuss non-related issues or debate the raise of secularism in Europe. But i want to make it clear to you that not all muslims are terrorists and not all terrorists are muslims so i dont know what you are trying to imply with your last comment..

Uhhhh, so nice of you! kiss

[s]however that islam is a fascist political ideology and fills people with hate. You may not be a jihadist but what assurance do you have that your children will not be. That is the problem with islam[/s]

Ewu! undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by druxy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Uyi168:
Curse unto i.slam nd all its followers...
why don't you just get a weapon and call people like you to kill all Muslims....extremists are just like you...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It / Storms Of Life / Quran On Finger Prints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.