Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Photographer(complete) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Photographer(complete) (43747 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: The Photographer(complete) by ElajRita(f): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Angelsss:
‘ I don’t believe you…all these’ his voice broke at the realization brought to his table by Nike…her eyes gave her away…for the first time, he saw in them honesty… she wasn’t lying.
Maybe he didn’t want to believe it…but how could a friend betray another like that?
‘it’s true Bode…you have to do something quick to get her back’ Nike frowned as she saw the strange number.
‘excuse me’ she left the room to take the call somewhere else.
‘am so sorry Udeme’ Bode cried….he rejected her and thought the worst of her… he should have listened to his heart. Udeme was a swan…a dove…pure and beautiful, and he had hurt her…he had to see her immediately.
‘Madam I wasn’t able to deliver the goods because the police arrested me and accused me wrongly…the goods are in the boot…’ Yakubu lied….he had to speak that way as the men stared at him suspiciously… he hoped Nike understood.
‘okay…I have heard’ she was careful…surely people were listening to the call.
Her heart sank….she quickly ran to the room. She hoped she was with a gun because Nadine was coming after her. Yakubu had been arrested…and sooner or later, she would be implicated in his trial. She had to leave the country as soon as possible, but first…somebody had to kiss the earth.
‘are you still thinking about what to do’? she asked a confused Bode.
‘I think I should go to her house’ he replied as he carefully packed all the documents Nike had brought.
He was going to expose Nadie for who she really was, against his wish, Adenike had advised him not to involve the police….
He had to listen to her…she had her reasons which he didn’t care to know…but first things first, Udeme had to know the truth.
‘how do you feel right now’? Duncan pressed his fingers on her forehead and she smiled…reminded her of her mum when she was a child.
‘am fine Dee…just lonely…Bode has refused to pick my calls. I thought of going to meet with him’.
‘about that….i think you should stay far from that guy. Just forget him and move on, he’s the cause of your problems’ Dee advised.
He was sure of it…
‘you make it look so easy…he loves me very much and I love him too’ she returned.
‘ he loves you very much? Listen yourself, you sound quite unsure’….she looked away….
‘why does he ignore your calls? Wake up Ud, am saying this because I care’ and he meant ever word.
‘no….you can’t ruin my life Duncan…am over you…over the past and Bode is my future…I will not listen to you anylonger’.
What was she saying? ‘ Udeme, I don’t understand you’
She swallowed…what was she to lose anyway? She no longer had feelings for him, so she may as well let him in on the truth.
‘I have always loved you Dee…but you were too blind…or maybe I wasn’t too beautiful and you fell for my friend. I felt very hurt but Bode had repaired my damaged heart…he has lifted my burdens’ she smiled as she spoke of him…
Duncan was stunned….she had been in love with him all this while?
As he was about to respond, the door flung wide open…it was his angel! His Nadine….
Then he remembered the portrait he’d intended showing to Ud.
‘what happened to you’? Udeme rushed forward to meet her friend….she looked distressed.
Nadie swallowed and closed her eyes….she had to play this well.
‘Adenike….she told me of her plans to ruin us both for attempting to snatch Bode from her’…
‘what?’ Duncan relayed his surprise….
‘she sent a thug after me…and she told me she sent one to Udeme…and they raped her…I don’t know if she was lying but I almost lost my life’.
Duncan and Udeme exchanged glares. Nadine hadn’t known about the rape….maybe she was right? Afterall Adenike had never liked her…
‘god….what have I done to deserve this’?
Udeme broke down while Dee and Nadine tried to pull her together.
‘am so sorry Ud….am going to deal with her. Just trust me on this’ Nadie comforted her….
They all rose and followed the sound of the vehicle….
Nadie froze where she stood…what was he doing here?

Where is the ending naa?
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
ElajRita:

Where is the ending naa?
you came late it's now for sale
Re: The Photographer(complete) by PrudySara(f): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2018
Chai.... Angelss why is this story not complete na?? U promised to complete it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paulo Coelho's And A Boy Selling Pirated Copies Of His Book In Traffic / Glitches / Perception-A romantic story by Dr Ogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.