Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando (52325 Views)

Judith Chichi Aka Afrocandy In Bikini At Home / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by teepsee(f): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2016
But why is she pained nah, if it was here in Naija it happened, she wouldn't have said sht

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by mccoy47(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Sad! But the truth is that, those killed won't make heaven!
Just calling a spade a spade! !!!

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by irishMO123(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2016
nuelzy:
why were they killed,
ask your ancestor....
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by okeke00(m): 9:06am On Jun 13, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
iSupport Olamide. I hate gays *spits*
and you support islamic terrorist?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2016
nuelzy:
nnem, onye ajuju anarokwanu efu uzo
Eziokwu ka ikwuru.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by okeke00(m): 9:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Islam. The cancer of the whorld

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by irishMO123(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2016
Dygeasy:
The way people die and get killed these days makes me think twice about laughing at or joking about anything death.

I mean it could be me.

Olamide should know that anybody can walk into Quilox and fire several rounds. Let's be sensitive to other people's plight. Gay or not, they are human beings too.
na you talk sense pass for all the people wey don dey yarn since.....I mean you related it well,are you a lawyer.... RIP to the dead!

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Sultanchidi(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:
I stand against terrorism
I stand against gayism
I stand against yansh furcking
I stand against dumb comments from stupid people

so which 1 u support na, cus with ur statement i can't understand if u ar in support or against d killings. Bt me sha i don't like gays and terrorist
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2016
mccoy47:

How you take know?

8 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by irishMO123(m): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
iSupport Olamide. I hate gays *spits*
see weray wey no go school!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Daraph(m): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2016
Ade; Papa I have something to tell you
Baba Ade; ehn! Ehn! Weytin be dat?
Ade; Papa I think I'm gay
Baba Ade; gay?
Ade; Yes,papa
Baba Ade; Come here ...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by mrvitalis(m): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2016
tobex23:

Akshow? Aren't you our residential atheist on NL, well, I think I see where your pain is coming from... Mind you I didn't make that comment from religious perspective... I only said that cause I can't imagine what would make a reasonable person open his anus for another nigga, I expect you to know why they(you all) do that... Since you seem to be an advocate for them
As far as he is not forced that's not not ur problem nigga

Who knows maybe they enjoy it undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by doveda: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2016
He is very stvpid
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by gmacnoms(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2016
Akshow:
And I am very sure u condemn the killing of the igbo woman in kano last week. How is this any different? Where do such hate stem for? What's the justification for taking a human life simply because u dont approve of his life style? Does that make any sense to you? People like you make me sick. Except you are a closeted Gay, [b]I don't see why two men straffing each other should bother u so much [/b]to the point if wishing them death. U sound very ignorant, overzealous, psychotic and insane.
eh? undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Ranchhoddas: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2016
The girl use Olamide score points sha.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by thatQuietgirl(f): 9:11am On Jun 13, 2016
tobex23:
What should be done to gays is not to kill them.. But.... The following...

1. Get a gay nigga

2. Get a short gun or pistol something very cold when inserted into the anus for maximum pleasure... They would love that.... cool

3. Hold the trigger and shoot the fvk out of their anus away....

Fucking bastards.
They deserve the be killed over and over again
smh

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=nanauju post=46520639]
I don't support gayism too, but lives have just been lost, let the respect be paid and the killings condemned
A mother has lost a son, A sister has lost a brother, A son has probably lost a dad

gay de born
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Ranchhoddas: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2016
mccoy47:
Neither will you. Just calling a shovel a shovel.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2016
nanauju:

I don't support gayism too, but lives have just been lost, let the respect be paid and the killings condemned
A mother has lost a son, A sister has lost a brother, A son has probably lost a dad
Only God is the ultimate judge

gay de born

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2016
The Lady might have been too harsh but she's saying the truth. Even Jesus said love the sinner but hate the sin. No one has a right to take a persons life because he/she is gay. What gay people need is strong prayers and counselling. BTW is fornication not a sin also? Do we get killed for going to strip clubs on the island. Let's try and behave like humans not animals.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by michiyke2003(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2016
Akshow:
And I am very sure u condemn the killing of the igbo woman in kano last week. How is this any different? Where do such hate stem for? What's the justification for taking a human life simply because u dont approve of his life style? Does that make any sense to you? People like you make me sick. Except you are a closeted Gay, I don't see why two men straffing each other should bother u so much to the point if wishing them death. U sound very ignorant, overzealous, psychotic and insane.

by their comments we shall knwo them. Ure a gay

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by anitabianca: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2016
non tout please make your own money
calmdude:
everything is wrong with it, but olamide was very callous and insensitive with his joke...
And then he blocked her smh. All these touts that make money unfortunately common sense no gree follow.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Evathyst(f): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2016
tobex23:

Akshow? Aren't you our residential atheist on NL, well, I think I see where your pain is coming from... Mind you I didn't make that comment from religious perspective... I only said that cause I can't imagine what would make a reasonable person open his anus for another nigga, I expect you to know why they(you all) do that... Since you seem to be an advocate for them
When will you dogmatic opinionated **** ever learn anything? undecided undecided

Even if they are gay, isn't is their choice? What right have you to judge them? Considering the fact that they haven't breached any societal law and order by their singular decision.

I'm sure when Boko Haram were killing people in the name of islamising Nigeria, hypocritic folks like you were crying blue murder. Bottom line is wish others whatever it is you'd wish yourself.

P.S Between, I'm not a Lez. Just trying to preach the gospel of peace.

8 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by adebayolukmon(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2016
Akshow:
And I am very sure u condemn the killing of the igbo woman in kano last week. How is this any different? Where do such hate stem for? What's the justification for taking a human life simply because u dont approve of his life style? Does that make any sense to you? People like you make me sick. Except you are a closeted Gay, I don't see why two men straffing each other should bother u so much to the point if wishing them death. U sound very ignorant, overzealous, psychotic and insane.
you are supposed to be shot in the anus also.. ........modafvckinAssfucker

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Junaknoni(m): 9:16am On Jun 13, 2016
this chichi mumu shaaaa.......it ain't even olamide that captioned it .......he only posted it......smh

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2016
A muslim killed 50 christians. Islam reps terrorism while christianity reps homosexuality. Kill all battyboys. Buju banton said: shoot the battyboys mek we shock dem, shabba ranks said in wicked in bed: mi nuh go promote mama man(gay) fling a shot inna mama man head
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by MadCow1: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2016
nuelzy:
why were they killed,

Because Christianity taught a mentally deranged Man that a God sitting above the clouds hates Homosexuals.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2016
mccoy47:
ahn ahn U be God? lol Only God knows who will make heaven

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by MadCow1: 9:19am On Jun 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AY Comedian Shows Off His New Office (photos) / Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol / Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.