Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando (52322 Views)

Judith Chichi Aka Afrocandy In Bikini At Home / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Shym3xx: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
zainabxel:

in your mind you made sense. your straight politicians are looting the continent dry and you feel is the responsibility of Americans to feed starving African children...your stupidity is mind blowing.
you guys commit funication, adultry, fraud, looting and all sorts of nonsense and you feel you are morally sound to condemn gays and lesbians.

Lmao @ this clown trying to force me into some gay pity party nonsense. I don't care if they are gay or straight - I still won't give a fvck about them and the deranged Muslim extremist. It's a free world and people are allowed to do whatever they want. So you and that manly-woman need to shut up. I saw it on the news when it happened, I just changed the channel to homegrown yobs who met their other half in the crazier Russian thugs. At least that made me laugh and the world can see the race of the real thugs lol.

One of my closest friends got shot dead outside a club in 2007 and he was in his late teens. The whole world didn't give a fvck and I know for a fact that gay people didn't give a fvck. So why should I care about some people getting shot in a club? What has that got to do with my life, regardless of their sexuality? Free world.

Lol. I don't live in Africa with you. However, you can blame the government all you want but power belongs to the people. Those who started the civil rights movement to demand a change, while daring bullets, were your age when they started fighting. What's stopping you from doing the same to save all those thousands of innocent African kids dying daily due to poverty, diseases, violence etc., rather than jumping on useless bandwagon everywhere? Show ya sense of humanity to these kids cos the world doesn't care about them. You can start today, clown.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by zainabxel(f): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ this clown trying to force me into some gay pity party nonsense. I don't care if they are gay or straight - I still won't give a fvck about them and the deranged Muslim extremist. It's a free world and people are allowed to do whatever they want. So you and that manly-woman need to shut up. I saw it on the news when it happened, I just changed the channel to homegrown yobs who met their other half in the crazier Russian thugs. At least that made me laugh and the world can see the race of the real thugs lol.

One of my closest friends got shot dead outside a club in 2007 and he was in his late teens. The whole world didn't give a fvck and I know for a fact that gay people didn't give a fvck. So why should I care about some people getting shot in a club? What has that got to do with my life, regardless of their sexuality? Free world.

Lol. I don't live in Africa with you. However, you can blame the government all you want but power belongs to the people. Those who started the civil rights movement to demand a change, while daring bullets, were your age when they started fighting. What's stopping you from doing the same to save all those thousands of innocent African kids dying daily due to poverty, diseases, violence etc., rather than jumping on useless bandwagon everywhere? Show ya sense of humanity to these kids cos the world doesn't care about them. You can start today, clown.
lmao..i actually don't know what you're talking about anymore, lets come back to the main issue, the lady was hitting at Olamide for joking about a terrorist attack period. i'm sure if Olamide had joked about the dying of somali kids, its possible she would have insulted him as well, and if he had joked about one of the bomblasts in Nigerian churches or mosques, many more peole would have condemned him, so what's your point?
and how sure are you that none of the gay people there contributed to the various NGO's that supply grains and other relief materials down here and aslo supply of vaccines such as polio vaccines and the likes?

3 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by zainabxel(f): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
tsalmjohn:
D killer of dem gay clubbers
don help God do d work wey e do remain for Sodom and Gomorrah....

I no support Dem GAY AND NOT DEFINITELY D KILLER.... .

..HELL FIRE DON STILL SURE FOR DEM....

..2WAY LOSS
you dey very sure say na heaven you go go if you die today?
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by ugeezee(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
nuelzy:
nnem, onye ajuju anarokwanu efu uzo

30 lashes for asking such lame question.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Shym3xx: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
zainabxel:

lmao..i actually don't know what you're talking about anymore, lets come back to the main issue, the lady was hitting at Olamide for joking about a terrorist attack period. i'm sure if Olamide had joked about the dying of somali kids, its possible she would have insulted him as well, and if he had joked about one of the bomblasts in Nigerian churches or mosques, many more peole would have condemned him, so what's your point?

He made a joke about it, so what? She only cared cos they're phaggots and it is a bandwagon thing. People made jokes about Michael Jackson's nose and how he turned white when he died. White people make jokes about black people when they shoot and kill one another. Who cares?

Who gives a shyte about if he made jokes about them? It is a free world and there's freedom of speech/choice. If he doesn't care about dead gay people...he is within his rights as a human being not to care. Stop forcing that homo shyte on everyone.

Anyway, take ya humanity to Africa and save lives around you. Stop disturbing other people with nonsense.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by omozu1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sultanchidi:
so which 1 u support na, cus with ur statement i can't understand if u ar in support or against d killings. Bt me sha i don't like gays and terrorist
Me too i don't like gay and terroist they are both evil but the evil i hate most is when nigerians get killed by boko boys Americans will never say RIP to our death or pray for Nigeria, they don't care if you all should perish.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
chichi is right. gay clubs often sell the cheapest booze and straight people go there to take advantage of the cheap price, but how would olamide know? he is a local champion.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by zainabxel(f): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

He made a joke about it, so what? She only cared cos they're phaggots and it is a bandwagon thing. People made jokes about Michael Jackson's nose and how he turned white when he died. White people make jokes about black people when they shoot and kill one another. Who cares?

Who gives a shyte about if he made jokes about them? It is a free world and there's freedom of speech/choice. If he doesn't care about dead gay people...he is within his rights as a human being not to care. Stop forcing that homo shyte on everyone.

Anyway, take ya humanity to Africa and save lives around you. Stop disturbing other people with nonsense.
who gives a shyte? actually people do, else why did he delete the post? and you can ask folks like pacquiao why he lost major endorsement deals. nobody is forcing anybody to be homosexual, just live your life and let other consenting adults live theirs, shikenan. when 200 girls were abducted from chibok, Nigeria, didn't people show concern? if Olamide had joked about that, would you have attacked anyone who attacked him? with the flimzy excuse that he is 'airing his view'

4 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by abubkhr: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kill them all stupiiid gays
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Sultanchidi(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
omozu1:

Me too i don't like gay and terroist they are both evil but the evil i hate most is when nigerians get killed by boko boys Americans will never say RIP to our death or pray for Nigeria, they don't care if you all should perish.
hmmmm
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by ruzell86: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Akshow:
Your hypocritical post can only be replied with this pix.
Call it hypocritical or whatever bro.
I didnt even speak from a Christian's view point remember?

I do not support such killing in anyway, but the truth remains that being Gay is despicable. You and I aren't product of such, and infact no one is. So, how, or when, and where did this come from??
Or how can you explain a man getting sexually aroused by another man?? This is grossly anominable.... and I urge any person to repent of it while they still can.
It isn't the only SIN though, however it is disgusting and beyond sanity... *Puke*
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Obas101(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
K9blunt:

Dude, If you suspect something , you investigate..... Asking such questions would either give you a false answer or an irrelevant reply.

And by the way what has that got to do with this topic?

U tell me wot u said previously how does it relate with the topic? undecided funny U also quoted somebody expressing his opinion by berating him bt no! u don't want non of it..
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by mickeymimi: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hypocrisy is the mother of all evil.....WHY do we judge others so harshly because they sin differently than us.. yet continue to make excuses for our own faults

The fact that I don't condone gayism is not enough reason for me to kill them.

I don't think Gayism is as bad as .....having a religious views that promotes killing of non..believers, beating women, raping children and selling their daughters as wives at the age of 12 ....and allows children to take weapon... kidnapping children to make them s3x slaves and brides.

Killing people in the name of religion is just another form of INSANITY.....GOD should be the one casting the first stone and deciding who makes heaven or hell....not sinners.

As far as Gayism is concerned .. what consenting adults do behind closed doors should not be the reason to carry weapon and start killing people...... You don't tell people how to live their lives when you cant even figure yourself out .

Turning yourself into a Murderer and committing suicide just cos you cant stand Gay people does not make you a saint.. undecided

WHERE do gays and people that brutalise and kill others in the name of religion go when they die

Fanaticism is just one step away from barbarism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by ruzell86: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
sarzy:

Honestly many of those who condemn these killings aren't gay. Even Obama who legalised it isn't gay. Wole Soyinka and Chimamanda Adichie who criticised the anti-gay law in Nigeria aren't gay.
The important thing is the people like us believe that you cannot fight on God's behalf. If God wanted to kill them, change their hearts or not create them at all, He could have done so. Many of us commit other sins but criticise homosexuality like it's the only sin named in the bible.
We should condemn crimes that hurt another person like rape, armed robbery, abduction, killings, etc. But homosexuality is no crime since there is consent between the parties involved. But it is a sin, therefore what we should do as believers is to preach to them to repent and pray to God for them. We should not put ourselves in the position of God by killing them- a thing God could do if he wanted to do. The people we kill today may repent and become pastors tomorrow. Let's all condemn the killings.
For reflection, let's all continue to read the story of the adulterous woman, who like these homosexuals, was condemned to death by the people. We all know Jesus's judgement on the case. Tradition has it today that the woman is now a saint.
For those who aren't gay, we should also flee from premarital or extramarital sex. They are all sins.
Do you understand my point, brother?
Sure I do, and your point is credible, Honestly speaking.

I pray the living ones repent of this Evil path and turn to God.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by OBAGADAFFI: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Olamide is wrong here, what will he do if chris brown tells him he is also gay.

We all know this things are legal in some US states.
So the actions of that terrorist is a big blow to the US govt.

Ironically, the same Nigerians condemning US for GAY laws are rushing there.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Obas101(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

Very perceptive sir! I don't suppose you go about your daily life obsessing about all the disgusting ways heterosexuals have sex? If not, I see no reason why you cannot leave homosexuals to do their disgusting things...basically, stop spending so much time thinking about what homosexuals consensually do to each other, especially if you don't like it. One would think it is unwise to waste energy on disliked things.

I am not Muslim, since you asked!

No i have never obsessed or fantasize disgusting heterosexual sex before, the thought of it sickens me, it's barbaric that's y i condemn it nd when i see people involved in such acts i always express my opinion.
Good you are not a Muslim if this how you reason
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Akshow:
grin grin grin well its hypocrites like you that show reasonable humans like us the hypocrisy of religion. U fornicators, going by ur Posts on nairaland and commit sins daily but get angry when two consenting adult choose to shack themselves grin ain't u pathetic. Accusing any enlightened mind who is reasonable enough to understand that what people choose to do with their sex lives as long as it's btw two consenting adults is not a new thing. U can call me all u wish but it doesn't change the fact that u are nosy perverted douchebag that is not secured with his sexuality hence the paranoia over other peoples lives. grin tongue tongue

Well done for this awesome comment:-)
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Shym3xx: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
zainabxel:

who gives a shyte? actually people do, else why did he delete the post? and you can ask folks like pacquiao why he lost major endorsement deals. nobody is forcing anybody to be homosexual, just live your life and let other consenting adults live theirs, shikenan. when 200 girls were abducted from chibok, Nigeria, didn't people show concern? if Olamide had joked about that, would you have attacked anyone who attacked him? with the flimzy excuse that he is 'airing his view'

Oh please, he deleted cos of the noise. He doesn't give a shyte and you lot can't force him to.

A lot of Americans made jokes about chibok girls and a lot of white Brits did as well. Most said who cares, it's the dark continent and nothing good comes out of there. And they're entitled to it...it's a free world.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by tsalmjohn(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Akshow: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
ruzell86:

Call it hypocritical or whatever bro.
I didnt even speak from a Christian's view point remember?

I do not support such killing in anyway, but the truth remains that being Gay is despicable. You and I aren't product of such, and infact no one is. So, how, or when, and where did this come from??
Or how can you explain a man getting sexually aroused by another man?? This is grossly anominable.... and I urge any person to repent of it while they still can.
It isn't the only SIN though, however it is disgusting and beyond sanity... *Puke*
it's insane to you but not to those who do it. You should ask yourself why you are thinking about men shagging themselves. Why should it bother you? How does it affect you what people choose to do with their lives? Are you insecure in your own sexuality? Have you ever pause to ask why people will be Gay in a straight world where Gay people are bashed, despised, hated, ridiculed, killed and lynched? Doesn't your brain tell you that if they could help it, they would wish to be straight like us? Has it ever occurred to you that not everything God created is black and white and there are different shades in btw? You are asking where did it come from? Young man, Pick a book, browse and read and cure ur ignorance. I personally find it detestable but heck if two consenting adult choose to shack themselves, viola! None of my business.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by cococandy(f): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Akshow:
And I am very sure u condemn the killing of the igbo woman in kano last week. How is this any different? Where do such hate stem for? What's the justification for taking a human life simply because u dont approve of his life style? Does that make any sense to you? People like you make me sick. Except you are a closeted Gay, I don't see why two men straffing each other should bother u so much to the point if wishing them death. U sound very ignorant, overzealous, psychotic and insane.

Most posters on this forum are sickening.
I've resigned myself to it.
I don't know why I have the misfortune of sharing the same human gene as them.

Maybe in my next life I'll be a giraffe or something. The human race can be somewhat disgusting if you listen to the things its members say.

I guess it's okay for me to walk into a Muslim area or Amish area and open fire on all of them if I don't support their way of life.

Oh well...
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by tsalmjohn(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Iseoluwani: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
Akshow:
oloriburuku somebody I don't need dictionary to put trolls in there place

You are very stupid,i wonder the he-goat that gave birth to you. You speak like an imp a daft one... .oloshi

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Akshow: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Iseoluwani:

You are very stupid,i wonder the he-goat that gave birth to you. You speak like an imp a daft one... .oloshi

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by apcmustwin(f): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Not cool bro tongue tongue grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by apcmustwin(f): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Klinee:
gays were killed not because they are not adherence of Islam but because they are evil. Some of them may be Christians some may be Muslim but the thing is that they are evil and they deserve to die!! Bible supported it,Muslim supported it, Hindus supported it, traditionalist supported it, humanity supported , God Almighty supported it, even the devil still supported them(gays) to killed. We are children God so we should not allow the evil ones to entangle us, they deserve death!!!!
Dude are you sure you are not Gay? Cos all ur comments on this forum for months has to do with bashing gays even when it isn't a gay topic. There is more to it than meet the eye in this ur case. U better confess why u are obsessed with gays
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by chubbyG(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tsongz:
. What's someone mentally okay and not a gay finding in a gay club??

Alright, madam are you trying to justify their killings

Are the Bartenders,Security men,music performers gay??
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by chubbyG(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
phineboy1pimple:

Dude not justifying it in anyway, but it's clearly spelt out.... GAY CLUB.....

And I don't see why people should criticize others for airing their views or opinions....

Lmao.
you don't know why people should criticize others for airing their views
how pathetic...
"it's just like say Keshi was a bad coach" ,does that sounds right??

whether they were all gays r not,it doesn't matter,they're dead and the last thing u should do is RESPECT THE DEAD.
lastly, I personally despise same sex ideology.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by AgentOfAllah: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Obas101:

No i have never obsessed or fantasize disgusting heterosexual sex before, the thought of it sickens me, it's barbaric that's y i condemn it nd when i see people involved in such acts i always express my opinion.
Good you are not a Muslim if this how you reason

The thought of heterosexual sex sickens you to the extent that you condemn it? I've got to admit, didn't see that coming! Yours is a very special case then. Humour me; have you condemned your parents also? Surely, you are aware that you're a product of disgusting heterosexual copulation, right? Wait...you don't believe you're a stork baby...do you? shocked shocked

Listen mate, not sure what type of sexual fantasies (if any) gets you ticking. For all I care, you can be sexually hermaphroditic, whatever rocks your world! My point is that however disgusted I am by your sexual preferences, no matter. Your body, your right. I hope you can appreciate me not meddling in your business; or worse, condemning you for it. It is only decent that you extend the same courtesy to others, however disgusted you may find them. It's not like they approached you for a quickie or something. Live and let live!
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by ruzell86: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Akshow:
it's insane to you but not to those who do it. You should ask yourself why you are thinking about men shagging themselves. Why should it bother you? How does it affect you what people choose to do with their lives? Are you insecure in your own sexuality? Have you ever pause to ask why people will be Gay in a straight world where Gay people are bashed, despised, hated, ridiculed, killed and lynched? Doesn't your brain tell you that if they could help it, they would wish to be straight like us? Has it ever occurred to you that not everything God created is black and white and there are different shades in btw? You are asking where did it come from? Young man, Pick a book, browse and read and cure ur ignorance. I personally find it detestable but heck if two consenting adult choose to shack themselves, viola! None of my business.
No thanks, I do not need read about that sh*t at all, either from a book or the internet. I'd rather read about the Himalayas mountain or even bats in my spare times than that.

You call me ignorant because of this? It's cool then, but I'll prefer to remain so, as I wont need such enlightening for anything "Ain't in that Wood."
So, continue with your Illuminated mind as it were, though I doubt your Originality.

Thank you.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by zainabxel(f): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

Oh please, he deleted cos of the noise. He doesn't give a shyte and you lot can't force him to.

A lot of Americans made jokes about chibok girls and a lot of white Brits did as well. Most said who cares, it's the dark continent and nothing good comes out of there. And they're entitled to it...it's a free world.
Kikikiki do you hear yourself at all, its a free world yet he deleted the post because of the noise, before you go around saying trash to people and get your ass whooped, you shoul know there is a thick line between free speech, hate speech and insensitivity..
Mtchwww Free speech!!! Niqqa please!!! you should ask hulk hogan(racist comment)
John terry(Racist comment)
Luiz Suarez(racist comment)
Manny Paquaio(Homophobic comment)
Donald Sterling(racist comment)
Salman Rushdie(the satanic verses)
Spike Lee(antisemetic controversy)
Not forgetting the critics of Kim jong-un in North Korea
Free world my foot...so your idea of free speech is to say any trash you feel like..no try agbero....even Olamide went gaga when DonJazzy told him to come and collect it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.