Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando (52323 Views)

Judith Chichi Aka Afrocandy In Bikini At Home / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Shaw007(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Akshow:
Ur reply was as expected grin I don't expect a fickle minded, psychotic, ignorant bigot to say anything sensible aside calling for blood that his lazy ass can't draw. grin grin
kilodeeee . . . what did he do. OMG see brutality cry cry
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Obas101(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

The thought of heterosexual sex sickens you to the extent that you condemn it? I've got to admit, didn't see that coming! Yours is a very special case then. Humour me; have you condemned your parents also? Surely, you are aware that you're a product of disgusting heterosexual copulation, right? Wait...you don't believe you're a stork baby...do you? shocked shocked

Listen mate, not sure what type of sexual fantasies (if any) gets you ticking. For all I care, you can be sexually hermaphroditic, whatever rocks your world! My point is that however disgusted I am by your sexual preferences, no matter. Your body, your right. I hope you can appreciate me not meddling in your business; or worse, condemning you for it. It is only decent that you extend the same courtesy to others, however disgusted you may find them. It's not like they approached you for a quickie or something. Live and let live!

In ur own words disgusting take note of that i won't even go into the details bt know that you've lost ursef in this world if you believe abnormal sex with same sex partner or otherwise (anal, private licking.. ) is normal.
Also I'm more straight than you cos u are the one fighting for gay cause
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Tsongz(f): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
chubbyG:

Alright, madam are you trying to justify their killings

Are the Bartenders,Security men,music performers gay??
why should they perform in such clubs when they aren't?? undecided they may not be part of em but they are in support of it
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by chubbyG(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tsongz:
why should they perform in such clubs when they aren't?? undecided they may not be part of em but they are in support of it

Babe I can't go back and forth with you arguing about why u feel their deaths cool.

Have a nice week.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by AgentOfAllah: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Obas101:

In ur own words disgusting take note of that i won't even go into the details bt know that you've lost ursef in this world if you believe abnormal sex with same sex partner or otherwise (anal, private licking.. ) is normal.
Apologies my liege lord, it had skipped me that you own the monopoly on the definition of "normal".

Also I'm more straight than you cos u are the one fighting for gay cause
Aye, you're more straight than me, but still a little crooked! So be proud of your achievement! Hurrah, you're the champ of piss fights! You've made the world a better place...Clap for yourself!!
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Shym3xx: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
zainabxel:

Kikikiki do you hear yourself at all, its a free world yet he deleted the post because of the noise, before you go around saying trash to people and get your ass whooped, you shoul know there is a thick line between free speech, hate speech and insensitivity..
Mtchwww Free speech!!! Niqqa please!!! you should ask hulk hogan(racist comment)
John terry(Racist comment)
Luiz Suarez(racist comment)
Manny Paquaio(Homophobic comment)
Donald Sterling(racist comment)
Salman Rushdie(the satanic verses)
Spike Lee(antisemetic controversy)
Not forgetting the critics of Kim jong-un in North Korea
Free world my foot...so your idea of free speech is to say any trash you feel like..no try agbero....even Olamide went gaga when DonJazzy told him to come and collect it

Lmao @ Salman Rushdie satanic verses and Spike Lee's antisemtic controversy. Salman Rushdie wrote whatever he wrote and he never apologised for it. The book is still a best seller and whoever has a problem with it can blow his own brains out...it's a free world.

Spike Lee also never apologised for what he said and that has neither stopped him from him opinionated nor reduced his net worth. He's still rich as fvck...broke people don't buy season tickets to sit at the front row to watch New York Knicks and they sure don't live in the super-affluent part of Manhattan lol.

He didn't apologise for what he said - he probably just deleted it cos of simple-minded noise making bandwagoners like you and the muscular she-male. GTFOHWTB...it's a free world. If you don't like freedom of expression, you can always shoot yourself. undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Tsongz(f): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
chubbyG:

Babe I can't go back and forth with you arguing about why u feel their deaths cool.

Have a nice week.
take care sire
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by iamdurent(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tsongz:
_Bitch u need to shutdfuck up
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Obas101(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
AgentOfAllah:
Apologies my liege lord, it had skipped me that you own the monopoly on the definition of "normal".
Aye, you're more straight than me, but still a little crooked! So be proud of your achievement! Hurrah, you're the champ of piss fights! You've made the world a better place...Clap for yourself!!

Smh... U are a kid
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by zainabxel(f): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ Salman Rushdie satanic verses and Spike Lee's antisemtic controversy. Salman Rushdie wrote whatever he wrote and he never apologised for it. The book is still a best seller and whoever has a problem with it can blow his own brains out...it's a free world.

Spike Lee also never apologised for what he said and that has neither stopped him from him opinionated nor reduced his net worth. He's still rich as fvck...broke people don't buy season tickets to sit at the front row to watch New York Knicks and they sure don't live in the super-affluent part of Manhattan lol.

He didn't apologise for what he said - he probably just deleted it cos of simple-minded noise making bandwagoners like you and the muscular she-male. GTFOHWTB...it's a free world. If you don't like freedom of expression, you can always shoot yourself. undecided
hahaha dude you killing me....never apologised? bestseller, are you shitting me?...i guess you were in comma when they all issued apologies and remorse. and funny how you picked out only three of the characters, and still shot yourself in the foot. and now you're calling me names, hehehe real mature dude.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by AgentOfAllah: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Obas101:

Smh... U are a kid
Yep, you got me, Mr clairvoyant. kiss
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Shym3xx: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
zainabxel:

hahaha dude you killing me....never apologised? bestseller, are you shitting me?...i guess you were in comma when they all issued apologies and remorse. and funny how you picked out only three of the characters, and still shot yourself in the foot. and now you're calling me names, hehehe real mature dude.

Lmao. You are very emotional, aren't you? Apart from Manny, who has now been elected as a Senator in his country, after what he said...which of the rest has any correlation whatsoever to this thread? They directed whatever they said at individuals.

When did Salman Rushie issue an apology for a book that's still a best seller on Amazon? Muslims cried, did their fatwa nonsense, and put a price on his head - that didn't stop people from buying his books. He's also still alive and strong as ever Heck, he won loads of awards after that and he's still one of most creative post modern writers. And he lives in a massive house worth millions of pounds in the UK.

Spike Lee stays winning lifetime awards and he's still one of the best directors in Hollywood. Heck, I put his legend on Steven Spielberg's level and he's still outspoken as ever.

Go to bed and let the guy breathe. He is not American and also not gay. He can say whatever he likes. Freedom of speech. If you lot care about humanity that much - save lives in Africa and stop disturbing sane people with the bandwagon tripe.

GTFOHWTB = get the fvck out of here with that bs. That's not name calling lol.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by phineboy1pimple(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
chubbyG:

Lmao.
you don't know why people should criticize others for airing their views
how pathetic...
"it's just like say Keshi was a bad coach" ,does that sounds right??

whether they were all gays r not,it doesn't matter,they're dead and the last thing u should do is RESPECT THE DEAD.
lastly, I personally despise same sex ideology.

Donald Trump made a reference to this issue earlier and he's being highly castigated for that by basically the oppositions but yet when contextualized he had very potent points....

In a nutshell as said earlier different people with different views..... Because the other man's view isn't same with yours makes him bad or myopic....
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by cochexky: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
zainabxel:

keep supporting it, maybe your church will be the next terrorist target i hope. you can as well fly to the US, there are many other gay clubs there, buy a gun and shoot them up, since you are righteous, 'm sure god will protect you from their jail
How the post concern u? Hope you are not one of them oo Hmmm I no talk to u ooo
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by calmdude(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
anitabianca:
non tout please make your own money
I am making it my dear. But at the same time I'll still call it as I see it smiley
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by zainabxel(f): 6:38am On Jun 14, 2016
cochexky:
How the post concern u? Hope you are not one of them oo Hmmm I no talk to u ooo
You are talking about killing human beings and how e take concern me?
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by zainabxel(f): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao. You are very emotional, aren't you? Apart from Manny, who has now been elected as a Senator in his country, after what he said...which of the rest has any correlation whatsoever to this thread? They directed whatever they said at individuals.

When did Salman Rushie issue an apology for a book that's still a best seller on Amazon? Muslims cried, did their fatwa nonsense, and put a price on his head - that didn't stop people from buying his books. He's also still alive and strong as ever Heck, he won loads of awards after that and he's still one of most creative post modern writers. And he lives in a massive house worth millions of pounds in the UK.

Spike Lee stays winning lifetime awards and he's still one of the best directors in Hollywood. Heck, I put his legend on Steven Spielberg's level and he's still outspoken as ever.

Go to bed and let the guy breathe. He is not American and also not gay. He can say whatever he likes. Freedom of speech. If you lot care about humanity that much - save lives in Africa and stop disturbing sane people with the bandwagon tripe.

GTFOHWTB = get the fvck out of here with that bs. That's not name calling lol.
This conversation is moving in circles and starting to get boring. Its very easy for me to get the quotes form their apologetic statements and paste them here or even the video links, but why do that when you have access to the internet. Except your browser filters off apologies from those who say sh!t and later regret.

Hey i love the satanic verses, and i love the fact that Rushdie didn't die (even though some of his associates weren't as lucky) but why should i lie to myself that he didnt apologies when i know every word he said.

Don't forget that ayatollah or whoever the Bleep was expressing his freedom of expression when he declared the Fatwah, and Chichi Igbo was expressing hers when she called out Olamide.

Finally, deep down you know that, in as much as you want to, you can't just say sh!t to anybody as you feel like, you have to hold back some things, knowing well that even though some will swallow it, some others will stump you to the grave...

And about starving african children, you'll do well to supply boxes of condoms to this fools down here who keep breeding like rabbits knowing fully well they can't afford to give the children quality life.

Heck some african kids got to be starving africans and even dead african kids because some fools with access to radio expressed their free speech declaring that hutus should kill tutsis and vice versa.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Shym3xx: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2016
zainabxel:

This conversation is moving in circles and starting to get boring. Its very easy for me to get the quotes form their apologetic statements and paste them here or even the video links, but why do that when you have access to the internet. Except your browser filters off apologies from those who say sh!t and later regret.

Hey i love the satanic verses, and i love the fact that Rushdie didn't die (even though some of his associates weren't as lucky) but why should i lie to myself that he didnt apologies when i know every word he said.

Don't forget that ayatollah or whoever the Bleep was expressing his freedom of expression when he declared the Fatwah, and Chichi Igbo was expressing hers when she called out Olamide.

Finally, deep down you know that, in as much as you want to, you can't just say sh!t to anybody as you feel like, you have to hold back some things, knowing well that even though some will swallow it, some others will stump you to the grave...

And about starving african children, you'll do well to supply boxes of condoms to this fools down here who keep breeding like rabbits knowing fully well they can't afford to give the children quality life.

Heck some african kids got to be starving africans and even dead african kids because some fools with access to radio expressed their free speech declaring that hutus should kill tutsis and vice versa.

Lol.

An apology would mean taking the book off the shelves, no? But how come it's still a best seller in 2016?

Well, you can't do nothing but to love Rushdie's gift of penmanship and creative writing. I'm not even into fiction like that - I read more of history, autobiography, politics, international relations et al, but after reading one of his books, I became a big fan. And the fact that he never apologised made me a bigger fan. It is a free world.

The Fatwah tripe Ayatollah wasn't freedom of speech - it was a threat to Rushdie's life. Two different things. Heck, they also put a price on his head. That's pure extremism and hate. As for the muscular manly-woman with a little willy - it's also not freedom of speech. That's just idiocy by trying to force ya opinions on others.

Err, why would anyone want to send me to the grave for expressing myself? You're a joker and I bet you think I'm just some any guy lol. In as much as I'm not the type to go around looking for trouble in the real world - anyone who wants to send me to the grave must do it on the first. Failure to do that would mean the person will most likely be the one six feet under lol. I'll leave that there lol.

No. Population isn't the problem in Africa. China has a bigger population than the whole of Africa combined with less resources and it is doing fine. Congo DR for example has more resources than China. The biggest problem with Africa is that the people are mentally/physically lazy and are a slave to what's in vogue or whatever bandwagon to jump on. And it's exemplified with the way folks are getting passionate over some dead people somewhere far from them, yet they don't care about the ones dying around them daily lol. Mental slavery and slaves to media.

If how ignorant and utterly dumb the average American is should used as a yardstick, I'm sure 99% of these dead people didn't even know where Africa's on the map. Yet you're here getting emotional about them lol. How about those dying around you? Don't they need love too? Angela Davis was around ya age when she was marching with the Black Panther Party to fight for a change and Harriet Tubman was also around ya age when she was carrying a rifle around to save slaves and give them freedom. So, if you care about humanity that much - it is never too late to start with ya immediate environment. And please let those who want to express themselves do.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Tsongz(f): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2016
iamdurent:
I'm a replica of ur aunt means ;Dshe's a FEMALE GSD too
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by cochexky: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2016
zainabxel:

You are talking about killing human beings and how e take concern me?
. Is Gay a human being? Please go and read ur bible.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Tsongz(f): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2016
iamdurent:
grin every guys here should cover their yanch o cos I dey suspect these yeye quoters
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by zainabxel(f): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2016
cochexky:
. Is Gay a human being? Please go and read ur bible.
are adulterers human beings, are fornicators human beings? are those who abandone children calling them withches human beings? is everybody suppose to follow what your bible says? and if everybody does, why aren't you stoning adulterers to death?....some of those people are doctors who have saved a lot of lives, some are philanthropists who have more compassion than you and are actually touching lives possitively, some of them own companies that employ a lot of people, and those employees will loose their jobs now. some of them are the bread winners of their families, and you wretched hypocrite whose righteousness is like a filty rag before God is here supporting mass murder...you will all meet in the same hell. stop fooling yourself.
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 15, 2016
Waiting for the day an homosexual will enter a church and kill every one because he doesn't lo like their lifestyle then you will you will understand how much this hurts
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by iamdurent(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tsongz:
grin every guys here should cover their yanch o cos I dey suspect these yeye quoters
*sighs* am gay, u cheap _bitch. Stop actin like a myopic _bitch
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Tsongz(f): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
iamdurent:
*sighs* am gay, u cheap _bitch. Stop actin like a myopic _bitch
. Word riot grin. Sorry o Mr dicko myopic koo Astigmatic nii dumb ass Bleep BOY
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by gibzzhd: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
I stand against terrorism
I stand against gayism
I stand against yansh furcking
I stand against dumb comments from stupid people

***Please no yansh furcker should quote me

N I just quoted you.go to hell.......
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by gibzzhd: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
iSupport Olamide. I hate gays *spits*
small mind and your brother or sister might be Gay
Re: Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2018
farano onyinye why did u open that thread...lol...u just wan find trouble. d way boys go bash u ehn...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / AY Comedian Shows Off His New Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.