Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures (6527 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding / Can You Date A Chick With K Leg?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Hello, Tosin.
Dyg.easy.
How you doing Olivia? cheesy
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Liljeez:
Is this how you propose
Is it until I turn my head upside down? tongue
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
How you doing Olivia? cheesy

I'm well...how you? Have my prayers started reaching to you?
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 12:38am On Jun 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I'm well...how you? Have my prayers started reaching to you?
I'm beginning to see more blessings sha cheesy

Where on earth have you been?
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm beginning to see more blessings sha cheesy

Where on earth have you been?

Southern part of Nigeria...one ancient city smiley
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 12:55am On Jun 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Southern part of Nigeria...one ancient city smiley
I have so much missed you... Called your phone but your bf picked my call cheesy
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have so much missed you... Call your phone but your bf picked my call cheesy

Lol. Are you for real? My bf? Please, where is he? You just might know his whereabouts.

BTW, I missed you, too... kiss cheesy
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by uyisteven(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Are you for real? My bf? Please, where is he? You just might know his whereabouts.

BTW, I missed you, too... kiss cheesy

Tosyne2much and Miss Oliviaarims...Please continue..In my own backyard, this love play is happening...
We the rest of d *k-leg concerned group* would just be looking at you 2 like this.

1 Like

Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 18, 2016
uyisteven:

Tosyne2much and Miss Oliviaarims...Please continue..In my own backyard, this love play is happening...
We the rest of d *k-leg concerned group* would just be looking at you 2 like this.

Lol. Hello.
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by uyisteven(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Hello.

Nice...That's more like it...And Morning to you miss..
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by oodua1stson: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Your cousin is going to be a beautiful and funny lady

Lol
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by uyisteven(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2016
oodua1stson:
Your cousin is going to be a beautiful and funny lady

Lol

Thanks Boss..Do appreciate the nice words
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
uyisteven:

Nice...That's more like it...And Morning to you miss..

Happy Sunday.
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by uyisteven(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Happy Sunday.

Same here miss...
#JstThinkingOutLoud, I think it's high time I bombard your phone with calls and *Heart felt messages*...Since Tosyne2much has started dialling your number, it's only fair we level the *1st to impress Miss Oliviaarims* fighting field..
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2016
uyisteven:

Same here miss...
#JstThinkingOutLoud, I think it's high time I bombard your phone with calls and *Heart felt messages*...Since Tosyne2,much has started dialling your number, it's only fair we level the *1st to impress Miss Olivi,aarims* fighting field..
Be like say I go leave the package for you baba cheesy
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by uyisteven(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Be like say I go leave the package for you baba cheesy

No please...Competition is healthy for one's survival...
If not, am just going charm the socks out of her... grin grin
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
uyisteven:

Same here miss...
#JstThinkingOutLoud, I think it's high time I bombard your phone with calls and *Heart felt messages*...Since Tosyne2much has started dialling your number, it's only fair we level the *1st to impress Miss Oliviaarims* fighting field..

Lol. Biko, there's no fighting field.
Re: All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures by uyisteven(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Biko, there's no fighting field.

Aiit miss...But There is shall a field...plain or with grass...
So, Does that mean I get to stay up all night brainstorming on the *perfect set of words* to send to your number??
And Apologies for the blue color writings...trying something new...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) / Lady Flaunts Her Diseased Boobs On Twitter, Gets This (photo) / If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.