Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja (1692 Views)

"My Beautiful Mother. My No 1 Fan" - Hanan Buhari Praises Her Mom, Aisha Buhari / Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony / Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by ChangeIsCostant: 3:57am On Jun 13, 2016
Here are unseen pictures of president Buhari's cute children; Zahra, Halima, and Yusuf Buhari showing support for their mother Mrs Aisha Buhari at the presentation of selected speeches of Her Excellency titled “Matching Words With Action” which took place May 31, at the State House Conference Centre, State House, Abuja.

The event was graced by ministers Rotimi Amaechi, Lai Mohammed, VP's wife Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo, Sen Uche Ekwunife, and a host of dignitaries.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/photos-of-president-buharis-cute.html

Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by ChangeIsCostant: 3:58am On Jun 13, 2016

Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by HungerBAD: 3:59am On Jun 13, 2016
Cool.

There is something very humbling about this first family. Not flashy, not loud, no unnecessary display of wealth and a retinue of hangers on,class and grace and then most importantly, not embarrassing the position of the First Family of a great Country like Nigeria.

Compare and contrast that to Fayose's son.

He does not have any visible source of livelihood, but he is always on Social Media displaying his stupendous wealth like expensive cars, rolexes, expensive houses and even expensive girls.

We know the thieves of our wealth in this Country.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by dainformant(m): 4:00am On Jun 13, 2016
Good

Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by ijaw1stson: 4:01am On Jun 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.
you no de sleep for night? lol

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by PrettyCrystal: 4:08am On Jun 13, 2016
good for them
Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by koladebrainiac(m): 4:09am On Jun 13, 2016
Na wa oo .

Shey na like this we go dey dey?
Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by dainformant(m): 4:10am On Jun 13, 2016
cc; seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by madridguy(m): 4:14am On Jun 13, 2016
I sight you Zahra my wife to be. Sending my muaaaaaa across grin grin grin grin grin

Long life Sai Baba.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by TPAND(f): 4:19am On Jun 13, 2016
hmmmmmm.... Economic crisis no reach some quarters. Ask people sitter in that hall, they will tell you Buhari is doing well and has delivered so far.

Okay oooo... 2019 Shaaa, many of them will be lost in oblivion. That's one thing for sure.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by omitade01: 4:37am On Jun 13, 2016
madridguy:
I sight you Zahra my wife to be. Sending my muaaaaaa across grin grin grin grin grin

Long life Sai Baba.
see mr dreamer. Let Mallam Nasiru El-rufai catch you. But trulycan you use aisha buhari as a side chick?
Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Nairalanders! Today is my birthday

Pls show some love by giving me 100Likes

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:00am On Jun 13, 2016
How will this photos help reduce the price of Automated Gasoline Oil/diesel

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:06am On Jun 13, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
“Matching Words With Action”

Now, the above caught my attention. What action are they talking about?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by madridguy(m): 5:09am On Jun 13, 2016
Mallam Nasiru bawo? Zahra na my missing half.

omitade01:
see mr dreamer. Let Mallam Nasiru El-rufai catch you. But trulycan you use aisha buhari as a side chick?
Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by LoveMachine(m): 5:14am On Jun 13, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Nairalanders! Today is my birthday

Pls show some love by giving me 100Likes

Many more brobro! Live on and live long! Blessings.
Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by dahmie2013: 5:15am On Jun 13, 2016
Seems our first lady likes 2 write.
Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by Aromas: 5:17am On Jun 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

There is something very humbling about this first family. Not flashy, not loud, no unnecessary display of wealth and a retinue of hangers on,class and grace and then most importantly, not embarrassing the position of the First Family of a great Country like Nigeria.

Compare and contrast that to Fayose's son.

He does not have any visible source of livelihood, but he is always on Social Media displaying his stupendous wealth like expensive cars, rolexes, expensive houses and even expensive girls.

We know the thieves of our wealth in this Country.
So na only Fayose pikin u c grin come Abuja and c how El-Rufai boyz are boiling with dollars. My brother if you're in such position you will do more than that. #fact grin
Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by lukency(m): 5:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Humble family
Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by Lilprincey(m): 5:33am On Jun 13, 2016
Aisha and her daughters are very beautiful. No one is ugly nah just say money no dey..
Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by amtaken(f): 5:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Bag of rice= N22k.

A custard bucket of tomatoes = 5k.

3 cups of garri = N100.

1 litre of fuel = N145.

$1 = N370.

PHCN tariff increased by 200%.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:57am On Jun 13, 2016
LoveMachine:

Many more brobro! Live on and live long! Blessings.

Thanks big boss.... really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pres Buhari's Cute Children With Their Mom Aisha At An Event In Abuja by omitade01: 6:15am On Jun 13, 2016
madridguy:
Mallam Nasiru bawo? Zahra na my missing half.

Dont you kno she had been gifted to him.... You are on a long thing

(1) (Reply)

Ayo fayose on FRESH fM (youtube vidoe ) / Northerners Will Never Rule This Country Again. They Are Untrained & Uncivilized / Pdp Convention:hon Ladi Adebutu Arrives River State In Company Of Miscreants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.