Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Life As A Fresher - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life As A Fresher (3121 Views)

Tales Of A 200 Level Fresher / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / A Fresher's Quest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life As A Fresher by viktohmarkz(m): 4:46am On Jun 13, 2016
A true life story driven by the love of writing and literature, to my Bosses here on NL I salute you all, Flow1759,snakie98,oniaxy, emale, dankuruso, silver94, Iphekitan, LarrySun, eliboy92, pswitzelicious, Therock5555, Mattkent, LekinsRibirth you all remain the realest,and to many others that I can't mention, when I start I go mention Una tire.
forgive my inability to write correctly cause its my first story here and ever.
No part of this piece should be blah blah blah blah blah.
COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
2016©
Re: My Life As A Fresher by kongru(m): 4:55am On Jun 13, 2016
lol
Re: My Life As A Fresher by Oyimzy(m): 5:18am On Jun 13, 2016
Oya nah... Abi you de wait for light ni? undecided
Re: My Life As A Fresher by viktohmarkz(m): 6:05am On Jun 13, 2016
Oboy you go go that admission block go ask them how much for the form,then go bursary go collect teller from there you go go that zenith Bank for across the road to pay the money for the form there,then you go come back school here come confirm the teller,you go come back like next week Wednesday to do the interview than I sure say by Thursday you go get the admission.
That was my friend my from another mother tho he just lost her to the cold hands of death two weeks before, and his name Tonye Fyneface a.k.a BABAA a full time kalabari boy my realest buddy we've been friends for almost 8years...lemme see how we became friends, ooooook...we attended same church tho we didn't talk much,I was a drummer then, there was this girl in the choir with a nice ass,we were both fixed on the ass so he became my rival one Sunday after church we went for one naming ceremony by our church member and his shoe sole pulled off, omo I laugh tire that day,after that we became buddies....fast forward to the present.
Me: Gee you no know say all this things you talk now na waste,see you must follow me do all this waka, how much you want to go give you
Babaa:oboy I for follow you buh I wan reach mumci office go sign some paper's so them go pay money make we do her burial once once
Me:Gee e no go waste time nau,just join me make we put the waka together
Babaa:you gats do fast oh,by 1pm I deh enter road.
*I did all the running around and we went to the bank to pay for the form,the crowd in banks on Fridays can make you have heart attack,we finished and I thanked him for his help,I also give em 5h,the boy and money,sometimes I wonder if he was truly kalabari or Igbo,he went to his late mums office and I went to my spot*
lemme tell you guys about myself,am Victor Major Marks,a rooted Rivers Man,Ogba boy and am proud,born and raised in Port Harcourt, from an average family,a family of 7,(my mum,dad,two sis and to elder bros)lost my dad when I was 7,and one of my bro's when I was 17,life hasn't been easy I tell you buh at this stage of my life we hustle,I lived with my pastor brother next to the church, because if it wasn't for God I won't have been typing his story,the part of Rivers State where am from you can get CANCER from the village trust me.
I got to meet the boys who I told them about my plans for my education.
they were both happy buh I know they were not really sha.
Gospel the joker and Ruiz the boss(the boy can form for Africa)
Gospel is an easy going person,when hes around no dull moments,when his angry it meant hell,cause he could tumble the whole place, Ruiz on the other hand one full time idiot with annoying attitude, I really don't know why we talked buh I use to chop em airtime till he wised up.
the rest of the day was uneventful. fast forward to evening.
Me: chai who go help me with 1h nau I wan call my Bae,I never talk to her since morning
Gospel: see you fool,you get Bae you no get money,you deh mumu oh
Ruiz: I get airtime buh if you call her I go talk to her first
Me: no problem, as long as I go hear her voice
*I passed the number to Ruiz off hand cause I had memorized it and I knew it off hand*
Ruiz: hello Bea what's up with you nau,you didn't say you should call me although today its not fair oh,or your trying to say you don't love me again
*myself and Gospel were having our fair share of the joke because I know she didn't have Ruiz number*
Gospel: idiot another person go get girlfriend another person go deh love her mumu give me phone abeg.
Gospel: my honey bunny,my cupcake ,sweet heart, hello Bae,sweeti nwa,how are you doing.
*I was rolling on the floor already*
Gospel: so you mean to tell me that you love Viktoh more than me abi,no problem, bastard take the phone.
*Laugh no gree me*
MY bae: shuqa this your friends won't kill me oh,what kinda plan are they having nau?
Me: don't mind them they wanted to talk to you and telling you they miss having you here
My Bae:am sorry baby,its just that school has been very stressful blah blah blah blah blah about how the Indian girl give abacha the apple and he eat and died.
Ruiz: idiot gimme my phone oh or you don deh madt
Me: Bae this boy want his phone back,buh don't forget that I love you,and I can't wait to see you
My Bae: same here oh,I'll try and come next Saturday
*Ruiz took the phone from my ears and started shouting *
Ruiz: you think say I no get girlfriend no worry make I call her self,
after checking his balance I got the killer eyes,buh who cares I just talked with my queen.
I logged on the WhatsApp she was online and we kicked it from there, Gospel never seized to give us heavy cracking just for the night.till we all went our separate ways to dream land.

Next update would be by evening tomorrow, my eyes are itchy, its 5:40am.
Re: My Life As A Fresher by viktohmarkz(m): 6:10am On Jun 13, 2016
feel free to point out my mistakes, also your free to comment.
Re: My Life As A Fresher by viktohmarkz(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2016
Idiot wake up daddy say make we come do cleaning for church oh
*that was gospel and his usual morning wake up call,daddy referring daddy to our pastor who happens to be his brother*
Me: where Ruiz deh nau
Gospel: em deh outside with daddy, see me I don tire for this place oh if I just get small money I go go back my village go stay,since I come here I just deh work every time and daddy no deh even pay me nothing .
*truth be said,gospel happens to be the drummer in the church,Ruiz the keyboardist and myself the video editor and camera man,buh ever since gospel came he hasn't received a kobo from his brother.
I picked up my shirt walked outside to join Ruiz while gospel joined us later.

Daddy:Una go cut all this grass them,pack them so Una go burn am in the evening .

Ruiz: buh daddy this once them inside this water follow
Me: you be fool oh daddy talk all the grass,that one na stone?
Ruiz:you go drink this water nau,no worry
Why would I worry ni when I don't have strength to cut the grass.
After the grass cutting we where given indomie to eat.
Gospel:so after the grass na indomie I go eat eh
Ruiz:manage am nau
Gospel: you deh madt,wetin person suppose chop na better rice and stew
*I kept mute cause the idiot called ruiz has a basket mouth,he could sale you for free to anyone*
While they were shouting my phone rang it was my Bae
Me:hey hun what's up
My Bae:am fine,how was your night

We talked for awhile and I ended the called.
The argument between gospel and ruiz got into shouting, I gently walked outside to eat my indomie.
*fast forward to Wednesday*

Babaa: na wah for you oh,you no even call me to know how my waka that day be like.
Me:no vex gimme,I been deh busy
Babaa:we don fix the burial date oh,I hope say you go come.
Me:sure nau,I go come see how you wan take cry

We did a little roaming around the school, checking out the girls.
I later went to the admission block to do a little paper work.
Now am a student of XYZ COLLEGE.
I went to check out my department, I almost had heart attack.
*I keep wondering why is it that our educational sector is the poorest even when we were the Giant of Africa*
I could start lectures immediately buh I had to put it on hold till the next day.
I went back to my stop told my pastor he was happy,the boys too were happy.
*Friday*
Me: oboy I deh start lectures today oh
Gospel:oya come deh get out of here
Me:you go miss me oh
Gospel: for your rat mind
*took my bath, and headed to school,when I got to my dept,no lecturer was in class,I asked who was the class rep got to know how far they have gone, and a lecturer came in*
Re: My Life As A Fresher by temmiesexy(f): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
continue
Re: My Life As A Fresher by Iphekitan(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice one, more spacing plz
Re: My Life As A Fresher by viktohmarkz(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Iphekitan:
Nice one, more spacing plz
noted
Re: My Life As A Fresher by viktohmarkz(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
After the boring lecture that lasted for 1hour30mins the man left.
What came to my mind was one girl seated two sits away from me that was admiring me.
I bone her abeg cause na book I come for not kitty cats.
Buh only time could tell.
I headed home to meet gospel who was very happy to see me, ruiz was no where to be found.

My self and gospel talked about school. I later went to see a friend who was a church member,for food because our dinner for that night didn't even go our stomach half way.
I headed for chinedu's place.
I got to chinedu place, chinedu who is an igbo boy but works for his in-law in the well known Port Harcourt motor parts market around mile 2 area,as a sales boy. his sister told me that whenever I was hungry I should come and eat free food.

*who on earth hates free food, you may buh I don't*

I left there by 10pm went home and retired for the night.

*Monday*

I left for school early cause I had an early class by 8am,when I got there the early morning harmattan showed its face that it wasn't smiling.
I took my sit ready to download what ever the lecturer had to dish out.
The girl from the other days called my name from behind.

Girl:hey Viktoh what's up
Me:fine and you
Girl: not bad as you can see
Me:yh
Girl: do you have an extra pen pls
Me: nah....I only got one
Girl: mine just stopped writing... Buh no problem, I'll take your book later
Me: OK by me.

*now who on earth come to school on a monday morning and start asking of an extra pen*

After two hours of preaching the lecturer had to leave, the class rep reminded us about the French assignment which was to be submitted later in the day, the assignment was to write in French 1to 1,000.

*that's pure wickedness believe me,cause I don't see were am gonna be using that in the nearest future*

I Google it and got up to 500.so I started photocopying it into my book.
I got up to 600 when the French lecturer came to the class,she asked for the assignment, those who didn't finish their stood up while the new student mentioned were they have gotten, I told her I've gotten to 600 just that morning and she starting a long sermon for the old students and those who were in the class when she give the assignment.

After the long un-understandable class she left.
The girl from morning came to my seat.

Girl: have you really gotten to 600 for real
Me: yes,you can check it out yourself
Girl: seriously, you tried oh
Me: I just wanted to make a good first impression of myself
Girl: seriously. By the way am kemi
Me: you already know my name so I don't have to introduce myself again
Kemi: can I have your phone
Me: my phone for what reason?
Kemi: nothing, just want to see you pictures
Me: I hardly take pictures, so I would say I don't have any.
Kemi:OK if you say so.

We talked a little, I got to know that she wasn't from Yoruba buh Igbo, her dad stayed in the west for so long that he had to name one of his children like the western people.
Re: My Life As A Fresher by viktohmarkz(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
After the little chit chat we had I headed home,buh I didn't bother asking for her digits.
I got home found Ruiz, so unusual cause he ought to be in daddy's place trying to sale us out for free.

Me: oboy how far,where gospel go?

Ruiz: em go em sister side

Me: why you no deh daddy side nau

Ruiz:see play oh,you no like as I deh here, by the way mummy say make you come say she wan see you oh.

Me:any issue?

Ruiz:I no know na wetin she just talk.

I know the dude wasn't there for nothing, he must have sold me so cheap this time,I said to myself while getting myself ready to go see mummy.
Buh I first took my and freshened up.
Who knows it must be one of her long sermons that would get you exhausted.

Me:good evening ma

Mummy:evening, I came to look for you and I was told that you went out,where to?

Me:I went to school ma

Mummy:which school?

Me:RIVCAS ma

Mummy: so you've gotten admission and refused to tell me?

Me:I thought daddy must have told you.

Blah blah blah and more blahs

Asking if I told daddy does it automatically mean that she knows.she brought up so many issues that went through one of my ears and out of the other.
When I got back gospel to was back and started his lamentations, that food was brought for the three of us,since it was too small he lied that I went out so he could eat to his satisfaction buh ruiz sold him out for free.
I knew his pain, we retired for the night after jabs flew from one corner of the room to the other courtesy of gospel and ruiz.
I still wonder why you would sale the very person who recommended you in the first place. Buh who am I its life, biting the hands that feed you.

I woke up the next morning, got a call from mummy's younger brother that he was coming to stay with his brother till his community (ALUU) violence subsides,who am I to say no,I briefted him that I would be going to school,so he shouldn't expect seeing me when he comes.

I took my bath,the duel hasn't forgotten what happened last night as gospel started again in the morning, I headed out .

Immediately I entered so did one lecturer too.
The girl of yesterday came again to ask me for an extra pen that her friend just took her's, who am I to judge I gave her cause I had an extra on me.

After the lecture I went to meet one girl(favour) who bought the school form same day with me, we had a little conversation I left her smiling, kemi came asking if she(favour) was my girlfriend I just made a good laugh out of it.
After a long day I headed home.

Saw Chima(mummy's brother) his other bro(chinedu) went out.
He asked what was wrong with gospel and ruiz,I told him the little I knew,he went in and settled the issue telling ruiz to start acting matured, gospel also stated that he was doing all nice so he would be called the good name out of us.
Big turth in his words,ruiz wanted to be the boss over myself and gospel for his selfish reasons which I care less to know.

Chinedu came back after the issue has subsided.buh warned ruiz to stay off his path if not he was gonna see hell.
Lemme describe chinedu, he's a very rough fellow who if you stepped on him he doesn't take sorry for an answer he would surely get back at you, buh he was a tramadol addict, any little money he has he spends it on tramadol, the dude takes over a thousand milligrams each day,we all pray he doesn't die soon.

After much much we retired for the night.
Re: My Life As A Fresher by NidaxJ(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
enjoying the story...... Keep up the good work
Re: My Life As A Fresher by Preciousbouy(m): 5:15am On Jun 17, 2016
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] lolzzz tramadol addict...... abeg come continue oooo ama liking this story..... keep it up bro
Re: My Life As A Fresher by viktohmarkz(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
First and foremost I want to apologize for the delay.

The next morning instead of the good morning insults, it was a hot quarrel between Ruiz and chinedu, Ruiz collected chinedu's belt *which lead me to ask if he didn't have any, this boy(Ruiz) get 2 belt so na chinedu own go satisfy am?*

Instead of the goat to apologize he took it personal by telling chinedu that's its because his a student of UNIPORT that's why he's feeling on top of the world.

If you see decking, chinedu handled Ruiz like a 5yr old kid, we all tried to separate the duel buh gave Ruiz hot slaps acting to be good friends.
*I had pity on him sha, that's what you get when everyone is against you*
After videoing them and having a good laugh,I headed out for school only for chinedu to block me and ask for his daily bread.
*oh God it would never be well with the person that introduced tramadol to this boy*

I handed #100 to him buh joined him to buy so I would have fair share as the major contributor.
After popping 400mg I was OK,I starred as he took about 7 of the 200mg, I left em shaking my head.
Got to school and nothing was happening, due to the December break in about a week time some lecturers stopped while the over sabi ones continued.

I just took a sit at the back of the class plugged my laptop and started watching Ride along.

30mins into the movie I was on slow mood *TM in control*
Kemi came along to join me,I gave her an earpiece *you can plug in two earpiece to the PC, and I hate sharing my earpiece*
I started throwing punchlines buh girls would always be girls,so I changed the topic,we talked about her more,we had to pause the movie so we could talk more after much talking I checked my time 3pm.

I told her I was going for lunch so she joined me,we went to one Boole joint after we finished she said she wanted to head home, I was so lucky we were going same direction, so she started giving me green light on the way.

I just had to keep me cool,got her a cab and said my good byes.

When I got home the boys were at it again,chinedu and gospel wore my slippers out,chima wore my sandals and Ruiz was off to sell us again*the boy no deh tire*

While waiting for them I had to call my gf it's been awhile with her, she promised to come the next day,buh since it was Friday I asked her to move her plans for Saturday. Luckily she did.

After the boys came back we talked sharing the days fun,gospel wanted to follow me to school which I was OK with, chinedu shared his Casanova's tales of how a beautiful girl won his heart and asked him to stop taking tramadol*mission impossible* he said he was never gonna take it again......only time would tell.

Ruiz was just seated at a corner not saying a word, *chai I pity am* I later beckon on him and resolved the matter between himself and chinedu.

Everyone slept happy that night, cause there was crazy laughs flying all over the room.

How I wished morning could be put on hold.
Re: My Life As A Fresher by tsamson(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
shey na end be this?
Re: My Life As A Fresher by Babsopey(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Another Talent we've got here. Great one Bro. Though I'll love it more if you can break it unto chapter or episodes or acts or whatever, just for proper alignment and to know where we are.

All join, the story is great
Re: My Life As A Fresher by viktohmarkz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
am very sorry that I haven't updated since,its not my fault I haven't gotten enough encouragement from you guys to continue
Re: My Life As A Fresher by sirblero(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2016
viktohmarkz:
am very sorry that I haven't updated since,its not my fault I haven't gotten enough encouragement from you guys to continue
Still Doesn't Mean... Your Story Is Great Bro... Do Nt Feel Discouraged Bcus U've Nt Had Enorf Encouragmnt As U Want...But Bro...You Rock!! #keep It Coming... WE LOVE YOUR STORY...
Re: My Life As A Fresher by viktohmarkz(m): 12:53am On Oct 21, 2016
Episode 6.

Morning came and we started by talking about out love life, gospel talked about a girl Nancy of how sweet her pussy was and how he was attracted to her because of her fathers money,

Chima talked about girls that bring big meat for em to eat (the boy so like meat,if there's no meat in whatever his eating he ain't gonna eat).

Ruiz talked about how he traveled to Lagos to see a girl that was when it all turned dirty cause gospel told em that he was lying,that he has never ever left Rivers state to any other state,I just folded my hands and kept mute,

while chima and chinedu were speaking their language saying ruiz could lie (I hear ikwerre buh don't speak) I told them that its the truth ruiz could lie for earth,how can a boy who can't get deceit cloths for himself tell you he got a watch worth 5k for a girl, when even a regular 5H watch he doesn't have. #SMH

I wonder why some boys would just lie like the people listening at children,

I looked at the time it was past 9am I left them to brush my mouth while outside my gf called to inform me that she would be coming by 12pm, what joy I had. I quickly rounded up check if I had extra condoms in my safe,chased the boys out so I would put everything in place before her arrival,I did my arrangements, my laundry and some extra cleaning while the boys were talking about nothing in particular rounded up and breakfast was served at about 11.

I had mine took while the boys took turns to bath,after they finished I took my bath too,who wants to show off with his girlfriend with smelly armpits?

While waiting for my bae I started recalling how I met her,

It was through 2go, four months after my WAEC,I just returned from a family friend's place were I was working,I got a request on 2go with I accepted not before I checked the profile picture I saw an ebony average looking girl, I shook my head at first buh her eyes caught me,I just closed the app and was gisting with my goons about my stay,my younger brother(not biological tho he's my sch son buh since I was done with sch I just had to add em to my family) came to join in the gist,I asked em who he shared me to buh he denied that it wasn't him.

Myself and her chatted frequently and I got to know her more that she stays close to my place buh I didn't say much about myself.

After about a week I lost my elder bro mehn,it was hard so I stopped talking to most people on 2go,she sent me a message that if I no longer want to be friends with her I should just say so instead of snobbing her,I told her my reasons why,she apologized and we talked about other stuffs.

I was brought back from my trance by my ringtone checked the name it was boldly written BAE.
OMG I was sleeping already I rushed out washed the sleep off my face and checked my notifications 5 missed calls all from her,I called back she told me she was at the junction so I went out to meet her.

When I saw her she was looking beautiful, she was putting on a short orange colored gown. In my mind I was like "how did I meet herself"
Got to her hugged her,pressed the oranges to myself and smiled, she asked why I wasn't taking her calls I had to tell her that we were sleeping so we walked back to meet the boys all eyes shining like security lights,

she gave them the fruits she got for them gospel took mine while ruiz picked up my laptop and started playing game with it.

They were talking about how they love having her around cause she knows what's best for their stomach by bringing food and fruits for them.I sat at a corner calculating how to get my laptop from ruiz cause he never meant well with it. Because if he still got the laptop he ain't going nowhere.
Re: My Life As A Fresher by sirblero(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2016
Nice One...But Yur Update No Long Shaaa..... Anyhw *keep It Coming..
Re: My Life As A Fresher by kajsa08: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
funny story u have here. very typical n real. *following*
Re: My Life As A Fresher by viktohmarkz(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
Episode 7

Getting the laptop was no easy task, so I had to plug all the available phone to drain the battery, which worked so well, after about 1hour he join the others outside.

While talking I cuddled her in the two seated she was, she was busy going through my phone,I took my time kissing her neck,pinching her nipples. Light moans were escaping her lips which got me smiling.

Her breath was getting higher and audible, so I carried her to the bed,took my time removing her cloths, putting kisses were necessary, she was twisting like earthworm that salt was sprinkled on. In my mind I was laughing.

After about 5mins taken off everything she wore,I looked at her, clean shaved pussy,small dark nipple,average sized boobs,coke bottle shape. I smile.

I started kissing,pressing, sucking fingering all the necessary, her pussy was wet and in between moans she was calling on me to Bleep her, I took my time ate her pussy good,took her clit with my teeth using my tongue to do the rest,na so she trap me with her legs,I wasn't breathing fine again I had to tap out after she cum.

I put my hand under the bed brought out my condom and got ready for business. Na so I hear knock for door.

Chai, she had this anger written all over her face I had same buh couldn't express it, I picked up my cloth walked to the door lo and behold Ruiz was standing there with a jerry can.

Ruiz: what's up nau I wan go buy fuel for tomorrow oh

Me: ok bye bye

Ruiz: you no go follow me

Me: unto wetin nau,no be one person transport you hold?

Ruiz: no worry I go pay your own

Me:

I turned and locked the door.
I just couldn't say nothing,I cursed the day I knew him.

Me: baby why are you getting dressed nau

Bae: I heard him saying you should follow him

Me: but am going nowhere

Bae: am not in the mood again

Tears dropped from my eyes,not because I had an erect JT but because of how she held my head hostage and almost twisted my neck.
My anger at that point could boil yam,I watched as my 30mins struggle was getting dressed before my eyes leaving me hanging.

I swear if I had a gun at that point I would have shut ruiz dead.

After getting dressed she called on me still standing to help her hook her bra,i walked up behind her due to the tears in my eye my vision was blur and my JT was pressing her ass she started stroking junior, I started smiling, not all is gone after all,I said to myself.

After hooking the bra JT was as hard as rock courtesy to the stroking, then I noticed that she haven't put on her panties yet, my heart bounce, JT nodded. I slipped my hand under the gown located her honey pot and started rubbing on it,she found my lips and did justice to it,she chewed on it while I unhooked the bra that took me about 5mins to hook,I started squeezing the melons on after the other.

She turned pushed me to the two seated removed the condom and started speaking with the microphone, the moment her lips touch the head. My life flashed before my eyes, at that moment I wasn't feeling nothing except the soft warm lips on JT.

After the peace talk with the microphone, she stroked it again it nodded she lifted her gown and guided JT to his home. I was shut of words I just grabbed her two melons and squeezed away.
She was moaning and shouting at same time.

I had to stop the bouncing took her to bed and did the needful, I placed her legs on my shoulder and off we went.

One thing that thrills me is that her honeypot was tight,well shaved so no funny odour.

We changed a couple of time and I wasn't checking the time (who does that when having sex?)

After she cummed twice and I did she just lost her voice, I stood up watched her and smiled,I hailed myself for a job welldone and went back to cuddle her. She slept in my arms for about 30mins before I woke her up,it was time to start going she gave me one angry look buh I turned away.
*getting dressed*

Bae: how do you think I'll be going home looking like this ?

Me: you would take my sweat shirt and pour a lot of body spray on it.

Bae: see you have to get yourself accommodation around your sch area oh, I can't put up this funny actsruiz puts up each time i come here.

Me: don't worry am working on that,buh it would be by next year,its already December and mummci doesn't have such cash to throw around for the main time.

Bae: you better do oh.

She was already dressed I handed hermy sweat shirt and a face cap for her hair.

I checked the time it was 6:28pm.
I started searching for my wallet I throw it when I came back home it her.
Luckily I found it in my bag, I pulled up 5k since she wasn't looking I put it in her purse.

Wore my trouser and a shirt, I looked at her, she was still putting up the angry face I hugged and kissed her.

We walked out of the room it was dark outside, I peeped inside the church and they were having their rehearsals.

We walked up back to the road when she said she had no transport on her so I gave her 1k.

Bae: only *with a sad face*

Me: I don't have money now manage Eh

Bae: no problem oh,I'll manage buh one of this days you would also have to manage an erection

She stopped a keke and entered kissed . the heartless guy just speed off.

I smiled,I missed her already.

I went back inside plugged my phone and laptop and started playing game on it.

Gospel and ruiz came it I looked at ruiz with and angry face he didn't say anything,we went for our dinner,but chima and chinedu hasn't showed up yet. I slept off while playing my game.
Re: My Life As A Fresher by viktohmarkz(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Episode 8

I woke up to see a full house, chima and he bro were back, I searched for my phone checked the time it was few mins past 2am, I saw 5missed calls and 2 messages,one from bae thanking me for the cash I slipped into her purse and another from my uncle saying I could come to abuja for the December break.

I smiled to myself and dozzed back to sleep.

The morning was uneventful and so was service.

#Fast forward to monday#

Due to the fact the I wasn't sure I would have a class I had to leave for school late,not because I wanted either,buh just wanted to get the problem of the boys off myself.

I got to school went to see Babaa to know about the burial plans, cause the burial was on the Friday of that week,Wednesday was the service of songs at his house,I told him I wasn't gonna make it to the service of songs buh I'll join him at the burial,he was OK with that so I headed out to my class buh found a lecturer inside, I was in no mood to start explaining why I was late so I moved to the next class which was empty,I plugged in my PC and started watching a new movie I took from a friend.

About an hour into the movie kemi come and asked me why I didn't join the class,I waved the question and asked if the man was done and if she put down my name in the attendance, which she answered yes to both.

She later joined me to watch the movie,we were having a little chit chat when a funny scene was showing next thing I knew her hand was on my lap she started rubbing it, I acted cool till JT played a different scene on it own, when she saw that her plans payed off well she smiled.

Kemi: wow you got a big junior down there

Me: no I don't oh,it just the jean zip

Kemi: should I prove you wrong

Me: be my guest

She landed her hand on JT and started stroking it

Kemi: wow...I said it

Me: said what?

Kemi: you must be at least 8inch

Me: *smiled* a little close to that, do you know your getting it more angry?

Kemi: my bad *she stopped and we were watching the movie in silence*

I crossed my hand over her shoulder and started squeezing her left breast through the fabric she was putting on, she got really soft boobs I must say.

She let out a soft moan,I slipped in my free hand and started playing with her clit since she was putting on a gown. The moan were getting a little higher I had to stop so we won't draw attention to ourselves.

I lost interest in the movie so I walked back to class to find a a few people gisting,I said my hello and was about leaving when I bumped into someone, I apologized buh she just smiled and walked off.

I went back to kemi still watching the movie,I excused myself went to the canteen got water for myself and went back to class,
I was gisted with some guys when kemi came with my PC saying that she wanted to meet up someone at the school gate, I collected it and started watching another movie which the guys I was talking to joined me.

The girl I bumped into later came

Girl: hi,pls who's laptop is it?

Me: mine,any problem?

Girl: not at all,I was just wondering if you have nice movies I could watch?

Me: I have movies buh I don't know which one of them would be nice enough for you

Girl: lemme just see so I'll make my pick.

Me: OK *turning off the movie, the guys started moving one after the other*

Girl: do you have any iroko movie

Me: yh, I got a few

Girl: OK,send them, here's my phone.

I plugged in the USB cable and started transferring the file.

Me: so miss no name at you also a student of this department

Girl: yes I am, you can call me jewel

Me: OK, I'll take that to be a nick name because you're a rear jewel to come across

Jewel: no its my name for sure.

Me: OK jewel am done.

Jewel: oh thank you,so fast

Me:yh.

I was just getting to know more about her when kemi walked in

Kemi: baby there you are,I've been looking everywhere for you *comes and hugs me gives me a peck*

I was surprised and dumb founded at same time.

Me: buh I didn't go nowhere this one you said you were looking for me

Kemi: really?

Jewels: thanks again for the movies

Me: its my pleasure ,wait a minute lemme have your number.

Jewels: 080654******

Me: OK ...thank you, see you later

She walks off..I turned to kemi

Me: what's that for nau

Kemi: I've known you since last week yet you didn't ask for my number yet you meet her just for one hour I left you and your all over her.

Me: asking for your number always skips my mind

Kemi: and another girls own comes first?

Me: am sorry,can I have your phone number now

Kemi: no am not giving it to you

I just smiled,picked up my bag and walked out.
Re: My Life As A Fresher by sirblero(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Badt Guy Gon! Lolz...
Hope Femi Wuld Nt Be Trn Awt 2 B D Jelous Type, Dis 1 She's Bhavin Like Dis...
MORE IDEAS BRO... #FOLOWING
Re: My Life As A Fresher by nastynic(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2016
I dey feel this guy , yo bro this is dope shit #waiting for more
Re: My Life As A Fresher by viktohmarkz(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
Episode 9

I walked out of class to the canteen area to get something to eat,tho kemi was still shouting my name while I left,I acted like I didn't hear nothing.

After my lunch,I headed back yo class,kemi came to me.

Kemi: so you can't say you're sorry abi?

Me: *silent*

Kemi: lemme see the pictures you have in your phone self

Me: I hardly take pictures of myself

Kemi: why

Me: I don't just feel comfortable with it.

Kemi: OK,lemme see the videos you have nau

Me: my videos are for 18+ and am sure you're not up to 18 yet.

Kemi: so you're trying to say am a kid eh

Me: I never said so *handing her my phone* don't forget to put in your phone number.

Kemi: OK...no problem.

I went to meet one of the boys I was talking to earlier

Me: Gee what's up nau

Boy: I deh oh,how far you and that connect nau,you just come begin press button oh

Me: *laughs* omo no think am go that side abeg,wetin be your name nau?

Boy: me na kelvin

Me: OK...Viktoh is the name,by the way you deh stay close to sch here

Kelvin: yes,you know that bank area? Na that side

Me: OK no shits, I go like com lap you later sha since nothing deh happen for sch here,or you wan begin move

Kelvin: yes,make we deh go nau

Me: OK...make I pick my stuffs

I walked to kemi to take my phone from her which she was struggling to operate (am not calling nobody a learner here oh,buh we all know how operating a windows phone is)

Me: have you put in your number yet?

Kemi: no oh,I can't find your phonebook.

*Takes the phone from here*

Me: just call lemme save it

Kemi: 081456****

Me: OK, lemme flash you, am going with kelvin to his place since here seems boring

Kemi: so you want to leave me here abi?

Me: no oh,how would I do such,you're busy with your friends nau

I went out to meet kelvin and one other guy,who was also his room mate,on our way we saw Favour,I tried convincing her to join us, at least something go drop nau.

After much plea she agreed,buh that on her way going I would give her transport which I agreed to.

We got to Kelvin's place,after talking himself and his roommate walked out saying they wanted to buy water,leaving myself and Favour.. I smiled cause we understood each other .

Favour: so this was your plan all along eh

Me: what plan?

Favour: you brought me here so you would have sex with me nau?

Me: not at all oh,I never had such in mind,buh come to think of it,your mind went to sex why Its been awhile you had sex I guess.

Favour: am not gonna answer that

Me: why *I went close to her and kissed her and she responded*

Favour: why did you do that,do you want kemi to kill me?

Me: meaning what nau?

Favour: can't you see she's all over you,I don't want problem oh

Me: you won't have any problem with any body *leans forward to kiss her again*

Favour: you have a soft lip,buh am not ready for this oh

Me: am not forcing you to do nothing. *my phone rang, it was kemi that was calling*

Me: hello what's up

Kemi: baby are you still at kelvins place?

Me: yes,any problem

Kemi: no am coming over,give me the directions pls

Me: *I gave her* buh when you get to that sterling bank call me again so I'll come pick you from there.

Kemi: OK, muah!
*call ends*

Favour: you see what am saying, she's coming here

Me: buh it doesn't matter nau
*leans to kiss her again, and she responded*

Now this feeling got me wondering why girls would keep lying to themselves thinking that they are fooling you.

The buzz of my phone ended the kissing section, I knew it was kemi calling so I just had to device a new way to get favour out.

Me: oya nau since you said you're not ready nau, you can't still be here kissing me and giving me hard on without doing nothing

She got angry,stood up,and started packaging herself.

I went out and she followed me,who cares self, when punny is on the way what else.

We got to the junction I saw kemi waving at me,I signalled her to come over,she came hugged me and gave favour an angry look, I said my good bye to favour and walked back with kemi.

We got to the room,and she started throwing her questions

Keme: I thought you said you and favour had nothing

Me: of cause we have nothing,remember we did our registration same day?

Kemi: I thought there was more to that

Me: nothing at all

Kemi: OK...where is Kelvin and chukwu(Kelvin's roommate)

Me: I dunno on,they went out, so what about that kiss I asked for on Friday ,when am I gonna get it

Kemi: I dunno oh

I leaned forward to kiss her,and she didn't hesitate she took my tongue like she was hungry for it.
I just took them in for the moment. Cause her lips were so soft that I was chewing on them while she was maoning in bits.
The moan were like Yanni's songs, it filled my ears,I broke the kiss cause I had enough for the day.

Me: sorry,I couldn't just wait for your permission

Kemi: no problem *feeling shy*

Me: you got really soft lips

Kemi: you too,and your such a good kisser

Me: stop hyping me abeg *I went for another kiss*

It was way better than the first,she was licking my ear lobes too, (omo the feeling no be here oh)
I was just enjoying the moments,from the moaning pitch she was giving I was sure she was all wet, we were about tearing each other before we heard Kelvin's voice so we readjected ourselves

Kelvin: Gee no vex abeg,I see one of my nigga so we just Lap begin talk *turns and saw kemi* babe what's up nau, what do I owe this visit

Kemi: nothing oh, I just wanted to know were you guys stay.

After. the chit chat kelvin brought out his laptop and we played PES,till kemi said she wanted to go,so we bid them good bye and headed out.

We took same cab cause we were going same direction . I couldn't say much cause I wasn't feeling myself all of a sudden.kemi thought it was because of her, I told her no,that I was feeling feverish all of a sudden.
I got home and crashed immediately.
Re: My Life As A Fresher by sirblero(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nice Story Boss... Keep The Spirit Flying.. Love Yah Story
Re: My Life As A Fresher by viktohmarkz(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Episode 10

I woke up towards 7pm had my dinner went to get drugs for myself and went back to my sleep I didn't just have the strength to share jokes with the boys and they also understood me.

Woke up the next morning feeling a little strong,I heard the boys talking about the work they were gonna do that morning, I hurried to get set and off I went.

#see don't call me lazy,buh the kinda jobs we do are does kind that you're told to fill a place with sand or cut grass around the compound and before you know it your filling the whole backyard or building something new, there was this once when,we were to lay tiles to cover a small portion buh we ended up tiling another room, that's how the senior PST likes us to work#

So back in school since most lecturers were backsliding we were having a good time,kemi was all over me,I had no choice than to keep shut,and have my fill,lemme not bore you.

Days rolled by uneventful.

Soon it was Friday...
I woke early got up early took my bath thinking about baaba how he would cope without his mum,it was gonna be a hard one for him and his sisters,I got ready and went to his place,I was told that they left for the mortuary to take the body,buh a bus would soon arrive to take us to the place, I had to call him too to get positive feedback from him,I encouraged him too,few mins past 6am the bus was there,we got in and prayed before heading to the mortuary to join them,when we got there they were on stand by waiting to got enough folks before they left,so we joined in the waiting,
While waiting I was thinking "what's more to life when someday one would die leaving everything behind,you're not even picking a pin with you" damn it was just too much,so I had to change my concentration to something else, I picked my phone that was when it came to my mind that I haven't spoken to my gf for sometime,I logged to my WhatsApp kemi was bombarding my phone that she wanted to join me,which I replied that she was free to if she wanted, buh didn't get any responds again.

We left for okirika that was when my gf called asking me where I was, I told her,she got angry and ended the call, I just smiled and continued what I was doing,because I know all she wanted was an apology when I did no wrong,kemu called agakng telling me she was missing me,I told her I was missing her too,baaba's mum was buried and we headed back home.

I called my gf to know what was wrong after much talk she told me her roommate got her angry and she had to lay it on my innocent head,buh it wasn't funny,I apologized and asked her why she hasn't called me,buh she didn't say any reasonable thing, so I hung up.

Saturday and Sunday was uneventful, buh monday was the bomb.

(1) (Reply)

My Office Crush / Lapis Lazuli: story of a military assasin. / Daisy's Penance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.