Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Planned To Make Vehicles Run On Gas – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Planned To Make Vehicles Run On Gas – Obasanjo (13844 Views)

Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) / PDP Governors Planned To Impose Agbaje As Chairman – Dokpesi / I Planned To Make Vehicles Run On Gas – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Planned To Make Vehicles Run On Gas – Obasanjo by hasyn04(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2016
GEJ
malele:
I hate it when this man speaks. The problems o nigeria started with him
Re: I Planned To Make Vehicles Run On Gas – Obasanjo by Codes151(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Ur ideas n whateva... take it n put into bright or abigail u dey call that ur monkey for that zoo! Put am for em yansh
Re: I Planned To Make Vehicles Run On Gas – Obasanjo by Ekugbeh(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Shebi I said region?? And I meant gas reserves not tapped ones.. . Nigeria is currently tapping less than 5% of her has reserves so bro chill
even the whole of east gat no untaped reserve compared to only the section of Delta state which the central.
Re: I Planned To Make Vehicles Run On Gas – Obasanjo by rottennaija(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro the problem is who will give u access to this people, so it better to air the idea here, hopefully someone will pick it up

We live in an Era of social media, where you can create a suggestion or topic, broadcast it and request that it be rebroadcasted. That way, you can never tell, it may get to the right source.

Just create a well constructed idea and broadcast it. Leave the rest to social media and don't mind about taking credit for it, because one of the reasons good ideas stays within our mind is about who takes credit for it.
Re: I Planned To Make Vehicles Run On Gas – Obasanjo by Sultanchidi(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
obailala:
How long it lasted for isn't the point here, I was simply correcting an erroneous assertion that it was only 'planned.' Fact is that the initiative was actually kick-started in Edo state at least. how long it lasted for or whether it was continued or abandoned by successive governments is story for another day.
ok, bt it was abandoned by the same govt
Re: I Planned To Make Vehicles Run On Gas – Obasanjo by Malawian(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
if it was president of kerosene sellers that came, he would have said he planned to make cars run on kerosene. we have heard these semantics more times than we care about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) / Governor Obiano Visits Governor Okowa (Photos) / Senate Confirms Buhari's Nominees For Supreme Court, INEC & NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.