Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) (26788 Views)

Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume / Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / Abducted Rann Nurse Becomes Boko Haram Member, Sends Warning Whatsapp Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by kirajustice: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
A member of the dreaded Boko Haram sect captured in Ondo state has confessed that he had planned to launch an attack in the state before his arrest.

Mohammed Bashir, who was paraded before newsmen in Akure, confessed to his plans and revealed serious details into the activities of the dangerous terrorist group. He was arrested on Isua road, Akoko South LGA of the state.

PoliticsNGR learned that Bashir stated that certain wealthy northerners from Maiduguri and Nassarawa supplied Boko Haram with weapons. The 40-year-old criminal explained that he was a Fulani herdsman before being forced into the sect in Nassarawa in 2016. He claims he has killed only two people including a child.

Speaking in Hausa, he said;

“I only killed two people. The first person was a little child who I murdered inside the bush while the second one was an adult I killed by the roadside. I ran into Ondo State from Nasarawa after the military launched a manhunt for us (Boko Haram) in the North. When I arrived in the state, I went straight to see my younger brother and decided to walk on the streets of the community.

I had planned to strike but first wanted to eat by the roadside when I was arrested by the police patrol team and moved down to their station. Some of our members who ran from the military are still scattered around the local communities in Ondo State," he said.

The police commissioner in Ondo state, Adeyanju Gbenga said that Bashir was a native of Niger republic adding that he was a follower of one Daffo, a close confident of the dreaded Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/10/03/arrested-boko-haram-member-planned-launch-bomb-attack-ondo-photos/

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by Gbade60: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
The dude is even smiling, feeling like a celebrity, make dem hand over am to army jor, make python dance for him head...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by veekid(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Shoot him in the head while he's eating

5 Likes

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by frankanyiks(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Naija is a scam

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by KendrickAyomide: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
..That head looks Flat to me

6 Likes

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dem wan carry their stupidity enter southwest abi...make dem commot the were balls abeg.

Wasted akamu.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by eddieguru(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
This guy free Oh!
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by hola106(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
which way
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Buhari has become a double

1 Like

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Which way Nigeria

Buhari will not see his brothers the main terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gbade60:
The dude is even still smiling, make dem hand over am to army jor

Cus he knows that he is covered

19 Likes

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by OboOlora(f): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Did he pierce his ear? This one Na gangsta BH o hahahaha

7 Likes

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Radicalism is too bad
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by jajaokpo: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
thank God for xcap
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by willian10: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Blood of Zachariah
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by Danny287(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
He should be shot na what are the keeping him for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Buhari's brother at work.

These Almajiris wanna destroy naija because of religion?

They prefer to mingle with Chadian than to make friends with Yoruba Christians

4 Likes

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gbade60:
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by Dearlord(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
I don't buy a lame craps.
A terrorist can't be caught alive.

6 Likes

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by manci(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
this guy is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by olempe(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
That's my backyard o, chai shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by awa(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Just a warning shot fired for the Afonjas to know that they have a greater Enemy than the IPOB they are have been masturbating with on a every Post on Nairaland

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by iLoveConductor4: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Zoo media wants me to believe that the emptyheaded 20 naira-collecting Zoo police sighted an haboki and instantly recognized him as a Boko Haram member.

Make una lie for una zombies small small grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by KemjikaEme: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
For those Yorubas that worship their Northern masters instead of uniting with other Southerners.

14 Likes

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by oshe11: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Why

Well.....

From this moment I'd stop any hatred towards Buhari
Though I never liked Goodluck nor Obj bt I never hated Them as much as I hate this govt bt this hatred is tryna change the real me. Hence I'm gonna try as much as possible to stop it or quit talking abt this govt or Nigeria if need be....

This govt cnt n wont change me, cos I'm gradually hating on Innocent Fulanis cos of Buhari's failure n religious bigotry!

I'm hereby declaring my love for the FULANIS, IGBOS, YORUBAS, ET AL

#NOMOREHATE
#MUCHLOVE
#BACKTOTHEOLDME
#PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by awa(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gbade60:

To Army? Okay no wahala....
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by DrChukzy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
..That head looks Flat to me
Flat like your own. Abi na ur brother

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Leave Yorubas alone, they're not uniting with you. Unity beggar.

KemjikaEme:
For those Yorubas that worship their Northern masters instead of uniting with other Southerners.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by rajiraymond(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
To hell with you and may your soul rest in pieces in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Slaughter the bastard and stop giving him relevance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) by free2ryhme: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
kirajustice:
A member of the dreaded Boko Haram sect captured in Ondo state has confessed that he had planned to launch an attack in the state before his arrest.

Mohammed Bashir, who was paraded before newsmen in Akure, confessed to his plans and revealed serious details into the activities of the dangerous terrorist group. He was arrested on Isua road, Akoko South LGA of the state.

PoliticsNGR learned that Bashir stated that certain wealthy northerners from Maiduguri and Nassarawa supplied Boko Haram with weapons. The 40-year-old criminal explained that he was a Fulani herdsman before being forced into the sect in Nassarawa in 2016. He claims he has killed only two people including a child.

Speaking in Hausa, he said;

“I only killed two people. The first person was a little child who I murdered inside the bush while the second one was an adult I killed by the roadside. I ran into Ondo State from Nasarawa after the military launched a manhunt for us (Boko Haram) in the North. When I arrived in the state, I went straight to see my younger brother and decided to walk on the streets of the community.

I had planned to strike but first wanted to eat by the roadside when I was arrested by the police patrol team and moved down to their station. Some of our members who ran from the military are still scattered around the local communities in Ondo State," he said.

The police commissioner in Ondo state, Adeyanju Gbenga said that Bashir was a native of Niger republic adding that he was a follower of one Daffo, a close confident of the dreaded Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/10/03/arrested-boko-haram-member-planned-launch-bomb-attack-ondo-photos/

He is trying to put a final stunt

E no fit do Jack

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application / Exclusive: How Atiku bribed Secondus With Intels Shares To Secure PDP Ticket / A President And His ‘Tired’ Service Chiefs By Olalekan Adetayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.