Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319554 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by lazyList: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ogunleti01:

I guess u were a little bit curious. The way the website is designed only browsers with POP- UP feature can access all its functions. After you might have filled the first page, since the second page is all about you uploading your docs, it would first upload those things first and redirect you to the final page where the acknowledgement stuff will be displayed just like you trying to make payment online using your debit card. In all, when a page redirects you, it's telling you it wants to display a message opening another window.
what if one wasnt redirected to any final page which should contain the acknowledgement message as regards to complete registration??
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by McSterling(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
opson2016:
What problem are you facing registering for FG's npower program?

Let's get them solved right now.

Drop your problem and I'll get them solved, having passed through some of challenges while registering; and how I overcame them.

Totally FREE

Contributions are also welcomed from individuals who have faced and got over likely www.npower.gov.ng registration problem.

If I'm not online on time, beep me on 08065277758
It's been kind of impossible for I and my friends to apply. My current problem is that I'm told I am already registered, even when my documents haven't been uploaded. How do I upload my documents?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by holadeindey(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
i registered for the teachers corp and the acknowledgement email with the reference have been
sent to me in less than 7min but am yet to uplaod my cv and passport,are they not necessary.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ndnuray(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
All dis pple line no dey ever connect! I didn't input my NYSC call up number, and am still trying to reach them but I can't.. 9ja tins no dey always make sense.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by lazyList: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Please who else applied for npower BUILD?!!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ndnuray(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin grin
GentleNaaz:

Bro, either APC or PDP is bhind ds grin
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Ogunleti01: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
lazyList:
what if one wasnt redirected to any final page which should contain the acknowledgement message as regards to complete registration??
Except if you are having problem with your network or your browser doesn't support some feature on the site. I registered for someone yesterday and when i clicked submit button a page appear telling me your documents have been successfully uploaded wait the page will redirect... After like 50 seconds the page loaded itself automatically and display the acknowledgement page.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nafizzey(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ogunleti01:
Except if you are having problem with your network or your browser doesn't support some feature on the site. I registered for someone yesterday and when i clicked submit button a page appear telling me your documents have been successfully uploaded wait the page will redirect... After like 50 seconds the page loaded itself automatically and display the acknowledgement page.
pls did you register with phone or pc and which browser did you use.?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by drtwist(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
opson2016:
What problem are you facing registering for FG's npower program?

Let's get them solved right now.

Drop your problem and I'll get them solved, having passed through some of challenges while registering; and how I overcame them.

Totally FREE

Contributions are also welcomed from individuals who have faced and got over likely www.npower.gov.ng registration problem.

If I'm not online on time, beep me on 08065277758
I register at first but was Not able to upload my CV, when I try registering again I was told my acct has already be register. I check for login but was not available. And also I didn't see any place where they ask to provide user name and password don't know why
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Ogunleti01: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nafizzey:
I used my PC with Firefox
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Biodunkuye(f): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
i ve not been able to apply,i can't input my date of birth which is dec30,when I try to input it takes it to October 20.i dnt no if i shd jus apply Like dat.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Kwitme(m): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
how many days does it take get acknowledgment email after successful registration .....
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Kwitme(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
@biodunkuye.. i will advice u to do it at nearest registration center

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Biodunkuye:
i ve not been able to apply,i can't input my date of birth which is dec30,when I try to input it takes it to October 20.i dnt no if i shd jus apply Like dat.

Clear your cache, history, cookies, and reopen the portal to apply.

If that doesn't work chat me up on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kwitme:
how many days does it take get acknowledgment email after successful registration .....

It varies. Some got it within 48 hours, some got it three days after, some a week after while some are yet to get it since the portal started accepting applications.

The stipulated duration by npower is 48hours but that doesn't work.

But I'll advice you to keep checking your inbox, spam folder and junk, if you're using yahoo mail.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Kwitme(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
thanks man.... but can i re-register if i dint see acknowledgment email a week b4 registration dateline
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kwitme:
thanks man.... but can i re-register if i dint see acknowledgment email a week b4 registration dateline

If the portal won't recognize your bvn, you can change your phone number, but your bvn will be detected.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2016
Biodunkuye:
you beta apply like dat. D corrections can still be made later.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by EazyMoh(m): 1:39am On Jul 02, 2016
drtwist:

I register at first but was Not able to upload my CV, when I try registering again I was told my acct has already be register. I check for login but was not available. And also I didn't see any place where they ask to provide user name and password don't know why
go here to upload your documents and finalize your registration. portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/documents.php

Cc mcsterling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by drtwist(m): 6:10am On Jul 02, 2016
EazyMoh:

go here to upload your documents and finalize your registration. portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/documents.php

Cc mcsterling
thanks boss
i have successfully upload my document but i did not notice any place i fill username and password, also how can i login?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by McSterling(m): 6:28am On Jul 02, 2016
EazyMoh:

Cc mcsterling
Page not found.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by McSterling(m): 6:29am On Jul 02, 2016
drtwist:

thanks boss
i have successfully upload my document but i did not notice any place i fill username and password, also how can i login?
How did you upload your documents?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by McSterling(m): 6:41am On Jul 02, 2016
Another thing I noticed: for date of birth, days of the month from 25 down do not display as what they are, e.g 25 displays as 20. Even if you keep going back and changing to 25, it keeps reverting to 20.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Ogunleti01: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2016
Kwitme:
@biodunkuye.. i will advice u to do it at nearest registration center
Has Npower created any physical registration point?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by amzee(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2016
lazyList:
Please who else applied for npower BUILD?!!
I applied also but have'nt received any confirmational email.
Did you receive any confirmational email?

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by aphrodisiac(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2016
hello guys. Please i need informed advice for my problem. I registered for the npower program about three weeks ago. I checked recently to register for my sister and i noticed that the website has been redesigned. Should I register again or is my data still intact?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by joransky4re(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2016
Nafizzey:

Use UC web
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abbey1045(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2016
amzee:

I applied also but have'nt received any confirmational email.
Did you receive any confirmational email?
Also applied too but no confirmation email till now.

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Impactever(m): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2016
aphrodisiac:

hello guys. Please i need informed advice for my problem. I registered for the npower program about three weeks ago. I checked recently to register for my sister and i noticed that the website has been redesigned. Should I register again or is my data still intact?

i advice you to re-register , u may receive a confirmation mail this time .

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by EazyMoh(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2016
drtwist:

thanks boss
Nobody has ever successfully logged back into the website even those that created the username and password. They intentionally omitted that option. So don't worry you wouldn't need to log back in. They will contact you via email. Cheers.
@mcsterling please check the link again you must have typed it wrong or Internet problem. the guy above used the same link.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by amzee(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2016
Abbey1045:
Also applied too but no confirmation email till now.
I've sent them an email but I got a response that they are working on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.