Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319856 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by barbstee(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
please qhen are they likely to release the list gor n-build and ICT?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bujums01: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
N Teach how far any latest
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by molas02: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
pls i just heard another info that SSCE is qualify to apply for Npower, how true?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bujums01: 3:01am On Jul 12, 2017
molas02:
pls i just heard another info that SSCE is qualify to apply for Npower, how true?
CAPITAL Lie
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Tinablack: 5:35am On Jul 12, 2017
Bn trying to register, but I keep getting error message that I have registered before. I tried about three other names same error message I keep getting.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by sostrong: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Visit this site to get answers to all your Npower problems- http://www.xpressgist.com/npower-2017-assessment-screening-test-login-issues-solutions-www-portal-npower-gov-ng/
Thank me later. grin
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please house my cousin mistakenly filled a wrong Bvn when she was applying please how can that issue be rectified.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by rubi96(f): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please how do i correct my email address. Instead of Bleep@yahoo.com, i mistakenly typed Bleep@gmail.com. Please help. Thank you.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by surajbb: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Add me to the Whatsapp group please +2348022331181
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Queenbim(f): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
I am still yet to receive any msg to procede to write the test for npower tax. And I registered early
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by urchmanio(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Queenbim:
I am still yet to receive any msg to procede to write the test for npower tax. And I registered early

jst login with ur BVN and phone number.... if it opens proceed and write the test but if u recieves an invalid login message, it means your application wasn't successful
the site is https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/index.php
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Queenbim(f): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Thank u
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Yammama(m): 1:27am On Jul 31, 2017
I just wrote my test npower agro witout recievn any text message soo people please try n log in using ur phone number and Bvn number I wish all d very best of luck.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Kech88: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2017
Please has d test started for npower teach
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by jobbers: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2017
ok
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Valmesk(m): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Kech88:
Please has d test started for npower teach

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2017
N-teach now August 9,2017
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2017
Yammama:
I just wrote my test npower agro witout recievn any text message soo people please try n log in using ur phone number and Bvn number I wish all d very best of luck.

You're good to go
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Kezifils(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2017
opson2016:

You're good to go

A friend of mine used my phone to sign up. At the end, he didn't get his Unique Reference Number. He has contacted Npower support but nothing has been done to help his case. What should he do?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by sostrong: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2017
I just found out that the pre-selection process and physical verification for the 2017 Npower Tax/ VAIDS has started shocked.
Read it here http://www.xpressgist.com/n-tax-update-pre-selection-physical-verification-process-commenced-www-vaids-gov-ng/
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by deviceteck: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2017
Npower has given you contact details. Why not send them an email or call them for help with the contact they provide. Maybe this can help you Npower Login Access Problems, Issues And Solution
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by KnowMore: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
You can now see what I saw about Npower Recruitment
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by pastormellanby: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2017
My name was among the successful applicants but I have not been able to log in my username and password into npower site, I tried to change my password but I was told to input my email and Npv no and password but no record was found
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by danibliss(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by jman77(m): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2018
Please when is npower hardware & npower build will start training cos its been months after physical verification?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ilesanmmy(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2020
Everyoung11:
Please how did you apply for redeployment? I mean what are the information required? Are they current state of residence and current local government of residence only? Want to be sure I have successfully applied for redeployment coz on the portal, they state that there is no information on redeployment yet. Am a bit confused. Did you apply through this link http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/~user/redeploy/apply/? I opened this link and filled my current state of residence and my current local government of residence. Is this how to apply for redeployment?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ilesanmmy(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Everyoung11 post=51789583] Please how did you apply for redeployment? I mean what are the information required? Are they current state of residence and current local government of residence only? Want to be sure I have successfully applied for redeployment coz on the portal, they state that there is no information on redeployment yet. Am a bit confused

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.