Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319821 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by gungab(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2016
Good morning folks
haven't read through d thread thoroughly
I checked my mail back and discover it was from firetom
How do I rectify this, Co's I can afford to be left out. is there any official email I can contact
thanks
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by gungab(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2016
reyin:

saw mine 2dai, same issue but their email address shows as reply@firetoms.com

same here, got d Congrats message from firetom
How do we go about it, since there is speculation that they are scam
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by reyin(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2016
gungab:

same here, got d Congrats message from firetom How do we go about it, since there is speculation that they are scam
we just hold on til the end of the august to knw the feedback
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
Npower Update:

Npower commissioned firetoms to send ref number.

Dear Applicant is intentional-- Npower Technical staff

A technical staff member has given reasons why it started using genetic email like Dear Applicant, and why npower commissioned firetoms as their consultant.

It'd be recalled a publication on infobase about conflicting reference emails sent to applicants elicited reactions from Npower team, applicants, and firetoms.

Earlier in the week, i received a call from a guy who claimed firetoms was a consultant to npower, he refused to mention his name which made me doubted him.

To clarify this I called the support centre and was directed to the technical unit.

A lady who spoke with authority said Npower commissioned firetoms because Npower went through downtime period.

What is Downtime Period?

She spoke about other other issues:

http://infobase.com.ng/2016/08/03/why-nigerias-npower-is-using-dear-applicant-reference-email/

We'll bring you Npower updates on infobase.com.ng
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by funkyprof: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Good day House, Pls when and where in Lagos does this programme start? Details about the whole programme appears sketchy, it even takes time to get an acknowledgment mail after registering.

I just this programme is not a scam like Sure-P which at least appeared better organised
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by happy662(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Help a friend I can't register I don't know y o

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by jman77(m): 1:25am On Aug 16, 2016
I received my ref number immediately I registered when they launched the n-power website, pls any further info?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by happy662(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2016
belbol4real:
I called the n power careline on Thursday n was told to exercise more patience. Now i just got the acknowledgment letter in my mail! Thanks to God!
please give me d power careline no
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Calebosko(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2016
opson2016:
What problem are you facing registering for FG's npower program?

Let's get them solved right now.

Drop your problem and I'll get them solved, having passed through some of challenges while registering; and how I overcame them.

Totally FREE

Contributions are also welcomed from individuals who have faced and got over likely www.npower.gov.ng registration problem.

If I'm not online on time, beep me on 08065277758
helo,my problem is that n power did not get my name,but they got my email,bvn,pasport and location,and in the mail they sent to me they said dear 'first name' u av sucesfuly registerd.and the send the refrence nomber to me,what should i do?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by sholey4love: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
I want to ask if anyone know the salary for this npower programme because am hearing something like #5000
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by kollybay4u: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Today is 1st of September, please any information as regards to Npower palaver.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by felixdanielthed(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
This 3rd of september any update on n power programme
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by senlu: 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
N-Power | Social Investments Programme The application period for the N-Power Programme has ended. Verification and assessment will commence immediately. We appeal to all applicants to be patient during this process. The N-Power Programme team will be in touch regarding assessment and eventual enrolment. Information will be available on this website and on the N-Power social media platforms on Twitter and Facebook. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us via email - info@npower.gov.ng Thank you for your interest in the N-Power Programme. The N-Power Programme Team. THANK YOU. Copyright ©N-Power
Sources: https://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by murphyrichy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Here is the update from N-Power
@ npower_ng
Good morning. By Friday the 16th of September, 2016, there will be a notice as to assessment and selection. #NPowerNG
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by perfectcato(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by rafem: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2016
N-Power - The Federal Government social investment programme aimed at recruiting 500,000 graduates and 100,000 trainees said it has received 749,000 applications as at the close of the online portal on 31st of August.

The Special Assistant to the President on Social Investment Programme, Mariam Uwais who stated this while speaking to journalists in Abuja said the N-power program received application from all the 774 Local government areas of the country with the highest applicants coming from Lagos, Oyo, Rivers and Bauchi.

She said they are in the process of compiling the application and commence training of successful applicants by October adding that the training would last a period of one month before the participants are deployed to states to provide extension services.

She disclosed that the participants would be provided with a training device which would be used for the extention services, adding that the aim of the program was to help young Nigerians acquire and develop lifelong skills become solution providers in their communities and become players in the domestic and global markets.

Uwais explained that the programe has been divided into three sections namely, Paid Volunteer Teacher Corps for Graduate (N-Power Corps), Training and Empowerment for Knowledge Work (n-power Knowledge), Build Nigeria Program for Training and Empowerement of Artisans (N-power Build).

She added that the aim of the N-Power Corps was to provide temporary jobs in the area of primary education, agriculture, public health and community education, adding that the programme, which would last for two years, was targeted at employing 50,000 unemployed graduate.

She said trainees would be deployed to their immediate rurual and local communities, where they would assist in improving the inadequacies in the education, health and and agricultural sectors, adding that states government would assist in deployment of beneficiaries to the communities.

The President Aid said that others include the N-Power Knowledge, which would train 25,000 Nigerians in the area of technology, and N-Power Build, which train another 75,000 in the areas of building services, construction, utilities, hospitality and catering, automotive vocations, aluminium and gas services.

“Besides their monthly take home pay estimated at about N23, 000, the selected 500,000 graduates will also get computer devices that will contain information necessary for their specific engagement, as well as information for their continuous training and development. They get to keep the devices even after exiting the programme.

“According to the plan of the Buhari administration, the N-Power Teacher Corps programme is an invaluable opportunity for young Nigerians to make immense economic and social contributions to the nation while developing their skills.

It will also help to address the problems of inadequate teachers in public schools.

Source: Guardian
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abc123xyz: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2016
Thank God it's Friday the 16th.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ebenreloaded: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2016
Abc123xyz:
Thank God it's Friday the 16th.

diz guy dey vex gon lyk me....dat moment wey u jst sit down dey expect npower feedback...d only source of living na mmm...nd u dey fear mk d worst wey ppl dey predict nor happen....God dey sha

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by teasty234: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Npower!!!

Any update yet. Today is 16th already.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abc123xyz: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
ebenreloaded:

diz guy dey vex gon lyk me....dat moment wey u jst sit down dey expect npower feedback...d only source of living na mmm...nd u dey fear mk d worst wey ppl dey predict nor happen....God dey sha
Yes oh. God dey
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ebenreloaded: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
murphyrichy:
Here is the update from N-Power
@ npower_ng
Good morning. By Friday the 16th of September, 2016, there will be a notice as to assessment and selection. #NPowerNG
which 16th of september we dey wait for again na....2017?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2016
Updates from npower

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2016
How to log on to the testing portal

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by pricelesshoney(f): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Up until today I got no mail from N power ,but when I try re registering,the portal said my details are already taken,hope I don't get disqualified.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by salewa01: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Plz house o, ve not get any mail o
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Npower assessment schedule and how to access your portal

Npower assessment begins September 20

Check how to login to your portal and what you need.

When is your assessment? Check it out here

http://infobase.com.ng/2016/09/19/login-to-npower-application-portal-with-phone-number-and-surname-portalnpowergovng/

Share with friends that applied
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by olubori1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
You can better your chances of being among the 500,000 people that will be considered, practise with likely questions before your assessment , click here https:///gQ4ON6
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by seedbaba(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2016
If you applied for the N power programme and you are interested in granting an interview to an international television station news organisation and is very keen on taking this N power job offer also resides in abuja. Should please contact this number ASAP 08066969652. Thanks
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by honestivo(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2016
Pls have any body For A-Al received text message
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Chibuking81(m): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
opson2016:
Npower assessment schedule and how to access your portal

Npower assessment begins September 20

Check how to login to your portal and what you need.

When is your assessment? Check it out here

http://infobase.com.ng/2016/09/19/login-to-npower-application-portal-with-phone-number-and-surname-portalnpowergovng/

Share with friends that applied
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by teebadmus(m): 12:15am On Sep 22, 2016
honestivo:

I have but can't login. It's saying invalid details
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by IDEALCASH(m): 1:14am On Sep 22, 2016
honestivo:
yes i have but i have not able to log in

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.