Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319489 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abbey1045(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
opson2016:
#Npowerng Online Assessment Test ends on October 25.

If you're still unable to take the NPOWER assessment test the opportunity is still open for you till Tuesday October 25, 2016.

This is sequel to the announcement made by the NPOWER team today.

It reads thus:

"Good morning,Assessment Tests will continue till Tuesday, October 25th, 2016.

Please log in to write your tests and if you have any difficulty, kindly send your details to our message box so we can address it."

You can reach NPOWER on

Facebook at www.Facebook.com/npowerng
Thanks for the info. May you be blessed IJN.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by harosho07(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
veraiyke:
yea just did but I applied into n power teach only for m tp see n power build. I had given up on this when I didn't get text during n power teach.

The same thing happened here. I was able to log in after so much complaints. And behold I saw npower build instead of community education. I called but till now the problem hasnt been solved. I give up
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by harosho07(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
opson2016:
#Npowerng Online Assessment Test ends on October 25.

If you're still unable to take the NPOWER assessment test the opportunity is still open for you till Tuesday October 25, 2016.

This is sequel to the announcement made by the NPOWER team today.

It reads thus:

"Good morning,Assessment Tests will continue till Tuesday, October 25th, 2016.

Please log in to write your tests and if you have any difficulty, kindly send your details to our message box so we can address it."

You can reach NPOWER on

Facebook at www.Facebook.com/npowerng

What do you think can be done, I applied for npower community education but saw nbuild on the portal. I already sent numerous messages on Facebook to them. I even spoke with them on mobile.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by veraiyke(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
harosho07:

The same thing happened here. I was able to log in after so much complaints. And behold I saw npower build instead of community education. I called but till now the problem hasnt been solved. I give up
ya nothing much one can do
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Good news for NPOWER applicants as federal government disbursed N65B to the Social Investment Program

https://www.nairaland.com/3431046/good-news-npower-applicants-fg

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ebenreloaded: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
wait ooo.....November never reach?...FG maka why na
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bsc(m): 5:56am On Nov 03, 2016
ebenreloaded:
wait ooo.....November never reach?...FG maka why na
the jouncing don too much... I just hope we dnt wake up to see a frontpage like this, "FG pend N power programme or N power test to be extended
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Adebasy: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2016
hausa voice of america yesterday said senator ali ndome and some senators have objection to cancel n power why? because they were left out no slot for them
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 12:33am On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abbey1045(m): 4:09am On Nov 04, 2016
opson2016:

FG shortlists 200,000 NPOWER applicants in first batch

http://infobase.com.ng/2016/11/03/list-of-shortlisted-200000-n-power-applicants-for-first-batch/
When we n-power build will be shortlisted sir?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Hollarbeece(f): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2016
How are we going to check the list?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by biggal: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2016
If up to 10 ppl are not from nl den its fraud by dis govt
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by profjonaroth: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2016
where is the 200000 names?....i guess is still in Aso Rock,or in the hand of our senators..,i pray they don't announce it missing like 2016 Budget..,I KNOW THIS WAS FABRICATED BY LIE MOHAMMED....miteeew
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2016
Student or Applicant It doesn't really mean.

Under NPOWER community it's applicants and Participant, under health it's students and applicants.

It doesn't matter at all, but our people like living on speculation.

That is what this article you're about reading is all about:

#npowerng applicants are worried over their inability to check if they're among the 200,000 first batch announced by the federal government. So we put this together to help them check your NPOWER role and other important things you need to know about NPOWER students and NPOWER applicants.

http://infobase.com.ng/2016/11/04/check-names-of-n-power-shortlisted-candidates/
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by obinna002: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2016
Keep fooling yourself otele
opson2016:

Under NPOWER community it's applicants and Participant, under health it's students and applicants.

#npowerng applicants are worried over their inability to check if they're among the 200,000 first batch announced by the federal government. So we put this together to help them check your NPOWER role and other important things you need to know about NPOWER students and NPOWER applicants.

http://infobase.com.ng/2016/11/04/check-names-of-n-power-shortlisted-candidates/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Aawizdom(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2016
I registered, but i cant login to my account.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by BARAJ92(m): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
opson2016:

I noticed this just now that no different between applicants or students. If you apply for N-Power Teach, you will see Students, if you applied for N-Power Community, you will see applicant on your profile. everyone is a participant in Community Education
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Graciouslara(f): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
BARAJ92:
I noticed this just now that no different between applicants or students. If you apply for N-Power Teach, you will see Students, if you applied for N-Power Community, you will see applicant on your profile. everyone is a participant in Community Education

mine s N power agro....and s student

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by giles14(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
dis scam bad o

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ebenreloaded: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
giles14:
dis scam bad o
bro nor be small thing ooo
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Jan77: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hi guys,did anyone experienced this problem too? I registered under Npower-Health. I did the assessment/test and submitted with no issues on oct 2nd according to my surname/alphabetical schedule. I revisited my assessment area few days after... I saw a summary notice(finished,submitted on so n so date n time. No more attempts are allowed) I then logged out. Few days ago I logged in to check my role only for them to allow me to take the test again cos the last summary data of the assessment/test I took on the 2nd of oct disappeared/not seen. So I did d assessment for the second time on 9/11/2016 n time. This 2nd assessment is the one that is showing on my previews attempts summary. Great Nairalanders,my question is 1: what possibly happened to the 1st assessment/test I did on the 2nd oct/2016? Cos am very sure I did it and I also submitted without network issues.. Cos I revisited d assessment area but was told I won't be allowed to take the test again#only-one-attempt-allowed. Question 2: do I still stand a chance for the job according to your own understanding? Tnx
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jan77:
Hi guys,did anyone experienced this problem too? I registered under Npower-Health. I did the assessment/test and submitted with no issues on oct 2nd according to my surname/alphabetical schedule. I revisited my assessment area few days after... I saw a summary notice(finished,submitted on so n so date n time. No more attempts are allowed) I then logged out. Few days ago I logged in to check my role only for them to allow me to take the test again cos the last summary data of the assessment/test I took on the 2nd of oct disappeared/not seen. So I did d assessment for the second time on 9/11/2016 n time. This 2nd assessment is the one that is showing on my previews attempts summary. Great Nairalanders,my question is 1: what possibly happened to the 1st assessment/test I did on the 2nd oct/2016? Cos am very sure I did it and I also submitted without network issues.. Cos I revisited d assessment area but was told I won't be allowed to take the test again#only-one-attempt-allowed. Question 2: do I still stand a chance for the job according to your own understanding? Tnx
the 2nd test u did is invalid since the day for both assessment and make-up assessment has elapsed. But I still want to believe ur first assessment is in their databank. That aside, forget about Npower, the thing na wash to deceive people.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Slexd: 2:31am On Nov 15, 2016
franciskaine:
the 2nd test u did is invalid since the day for both assessment and make-up assessment has elapsed. But I still want to believe ur first assessment is in their databank. That aside, forget about Npower, the thing na wash to deceive people.
hmmmmmmm nawaoooo,mine is worse,it was hell reggistering then,i could remember. so i gave it out to the guy at the cafe to help me do it. The guy jst mixed up everytin use some onces Bvn on my appl. I jst get to discover wen i went back to pick up my document.i hope that would nt affect me or else wat do i do?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2016
Slexd:
hmmmmmmm nawaoooo,mine is worse,it was hell reggistering then,i could remember. so i gave it out to the guy at the cafe to help me do it. The guy jst mixed up everytin use some onces Bvn on my appl. I jst get to discover wen i went back to pick up my document.i hope that would nt affect me or else wat do i do?
that's automatic disqualification. Using a BVN different from urs shows an ulterior motive. I understand whr the mixup came from, but a third party who has no means of getting the real story from u will think along this line. Anyways, just keep hope alive. What will be will be! Hope u wrote the assessment?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Slexd: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
franciskaine:
that's automatic disqualification. Using a BVN different from urs shows an ulterior motive. I understand whr the mixup came from, but a third party who has no means of getting the real story from u will think along this line. Anyways, just keep hope alive. What will be will be! Hope u wrote the assessment?
manage to do it,doh have given up long time when i discovered it.what i gave him on a piece of paper was nt wat he stappled on my document wen i came to pick it up
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
Slexd:
manage to do it,doh have given up long time when i discovered it.what i gave him on a piece of paper was nt wat he stappled on my document wen i came to pick it up
you cant be so sure, just be hopeful.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Chiwes: 12:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Hi everyone . Is there anyone who started working under NPOWER program or is this another lie from this government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by DrTims(m): 2:51am On Nov 17, 2016
mehn i dont think the list is out yet?
Chiwes:
Hi everyone . Is there anyone who started working under NPOWER program or is this another lie from this government?

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Esji80(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
The Presidency has said that 200,000
graduates employed as teachers, agriculture
and health workers will resume work on
December 1.
The Senior Special Assistant to the Vice
President on Media and Publicity, Laolu
Akande, said in a statement on Sunday that
the names of the graduates selected two
weeks ago had been sent to states and the
Federal Capital Territory for deployment.
He said state governments and the FCT were
encouraged to post the names of the
successful first batch applicants in their local
government areas pending further public
announcements.
He said: "Between now and the end of the
month, the states and the FCT would be
engaged in deploying the graduates who
would formally start working and earning
their stipends on December 1, 2016."
Akande explained that of the 200,000 first
batch, 150,000 of them would teach, 30,000
would work in the agricultural sector and
20,000 in healthcare delivery.
He said the Federal Government
congratulated and encouraged them to take
the opportunity seriously by learning the
skills that would brighten their future,
adding that they were implored to serve
their communities with commitment and
dedication.
According to him, there is a waiting list for
those yet to be selected, based on the total
number of applicants.
Akande stated: "All together, the N-Power
will engage and train 500,000 young
unemployed graduates. It's a paid
volunteering programme of a 2-year
duration that engages graduates in their
immediate communities where they'll assist
in improving the inadequacies in the
education, health and agriculture sectors.
The 500,000 graduates under the N-Power
Corps programme will be trained in skills
that'll enable them exit after two years to
economically viable job and business
opportunities. As part of the programme,
the participants will own tablets that'll
contain information necessary for their
specific engagements as well as information
for their continuous training and
developments.
"Participants will be provided with teaching,
instructional and advisory solutions in 4
main focus areas, and will be paid a monthly
stipend of N30,000 during the programme.
The 4 main focus areas are in basic
education, agriculture extension services,
public health and community education
(civic and adult education). Besides the N-
Power programme for undergraduates,
there are other schemes for non-graduates.
These are: N-Power Knowledge, which
would select 25,000 young Nigerians and
N-Power Build 75,000 all of whom shall be
trained and paid during the duration of the
scheme." source: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/200-000-graduates-resume-work-dec--buhari/172487.html
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by sufillah(f): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
smiley
Esji80:
The Presidency has said that 200,000
graduates employed as teachers, agriculture
and health workers will resume work on
December 1.
The Senior Special Assistant to the Vice
President on Media and Publicity, Laolu
Akande, said in a statement on Sunday that
the names of the graduates selected two
weeks ago had been sent to states and the
Federal Capital Territory for deployment.
He said state governments and the FCT were
encouraged to post the names of the
successful first batch applicants in their local
government areas pending further public
announcements.
He said: "Between now and the end of the
month, the states and the FCT would be
engaged in deploying the graduates who
would formally start working and earning
their stipends on December 1, 2016."
Akande explained that of the 200,000 first
batch, 150,000 of them would teach, 30,000
would work in the agricultural sector and
20,000 in healthcare delivery.
He said the Federal Government
congratulated and encouraged them to take
the opportunity seriously by learning the
skills that would brighten their future,
adding that they were implored to serve
their communities with commitment and
dedication.
According to him, there is a waiting list for
those yet to be selected, based on the total
number of applicants.
Akande stated: "All together, the N-Power
will engage and train 500,000 young
unemployed graduates. It's a paid
volunteering programme of a 2-year
duration that engages graduates in their
immediate communities where they'll assist
in improving the inadequacies in the
education, health and agriculture sectors.
The 500,000 graduates under the N-Power
Corps programme will be trained in skills
that'll enable them exit after two years to
economically viable job and business
opportunities. As part of the programme,
the participants will own tablets that'll
contain information necessary for their
specific engagements as well as information
for their continuous training and
developments.
"Participants will be provided with teaching,
instructional and advisory solutions in 4
main focus areas, and will be paid a monthly
stipend of N30,000 during the programme.
The 4 main focus areas are in basic
education, agriculture extension services,
public health and community education
(civic and adult education). Besides the N-
Power programme for undergraduates,
there are other schemes for non-graduates.
These are: N-Power Knowledge, which
would select 25,000 young Nigerians and
N-Power Build 75,000 all of whom shall be
trained and paid during the duration of the
scheme." source: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/200-000-graduates-resume-work-dec--buhari/172487.html
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Yksoul(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
I THINK GIVING THE NAMES OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES TO LOCAL AND STATE GOVERNMENTS IS A MISTAKE.I DONT TRUST WHAT THEY CAN DO...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.