Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319801 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Prevho: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Those still having problem with the site, BVN and reference ID ...
Should follow this instructions now.

I just registered easily and without stress.

Solution & Update to the Npower registration Problem and issues with BVN and ID

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
U can now share ur challaenges & information about npower, with hundreds of other applicants by following this group link

https://m.facebook.com/npowerwhatsapp/photos/a.1696725870631410.1073741826.1696724623964868/1696727767297887/?type=3&_rdr#1696729460631051
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by 4smiles: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pls is it possible to change one choice of package [color=#990000][/color]to another package. Eg from nteach to ntax. Pls answer ooooo
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by folasayolyn(f): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
chibuezecu:
I REGRET PLEDGING TO NIGERIA

I ask God to forgive me for pledging to Nigeria as my country
The country is such a disgrace.
The country offers almost nothing to its youths.
A country were youths spend millions for their education.
A country were graduates roam the streets day-to-day in search of unavailable jobs.
A country were if you don't know anybody in authority, nothing for you.
A country were government policies discourage any business youths ventured into.
Country were armed robbery, kidnapping and prostitution has become the other of the day.
The leaders loot and steal the country dry, remaining almost nothing for the people.
The country makes almost no provision for the weak and vulnerable in the society.
You see mad people and beggars roaming all around the streets and government made no provision for the rehabilitation of these people.
You see those in power using the instrument of state to silence the opposition, lock them up, use the press to malign their reputation and prosecute them in court.
A country where you will wake up one morning and hear that herdsmen have invaded an entire village and killed both women and infants, and after the initial hues and cry, nothing substantial would come out of it.
A country where in this 21st century, you will go to the nation's capital, Abuja and there will be no electricity for a long time, and even in other parts, Nigerians mostly provide the own electricity.
A country where policemen would be openly extorting money from motorists on the way, and everyone would look the other way as if this is normal.
A country where we read news of people being shot because they refused to give a policeman N100 or less.
A country where soldiers would abandon their statutory functions turn themselves to a terror to the citizens, delving into domestic and civil disputes and beating up to a pulp whosoever they want, for every flimsy reason.
A country where merit is thrown behind the back door and people from one region are appointed to head almost all choice department and agencies of govt.
A country where hunger, inflation, suffering, and hardship is the normal.
A country where the easiest way of being rich is to have political power.
A country where you have an absent president, no one is eve sure whether our president is awake or sleeping, no one is even sure whether we have an Acting president or a Coordinator of govt, no is very sure who is in charge, no one is sure of anything.
A country where a people can come on national TV and threaten a particular ethnic group to pack out and give them three months to pack out from a part of the same country, and up till now, no one has arrested them.
A country where both the military and other agencies shoot to death unarmed protesters, and no single military personnel is asked to explain.
The more I look at this country, the more I am convinced that the country has not treated me well.
How could I have pledged to a country like this?
Was this what I had in mind when I recite The Pledge?
This cannot be.

chai!! what happened
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ThinkSmarter: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
opson2016:
What problem are you facing registering for FG's npower program?

Let's get them solved right now.

Drop your problem and I'll get them solved, having passed through some of challenges while registering; and how I overcame them.

Totally FREE

Contributions are also welcomed from individuals who have faced and got over likely www.npower.gov.ng registration problem.

If I'm not online on time, beep me on 08065277758
please someone registered for me by proxy and I still registered personally.
Now, I hv two unique reference number.
Hope I will not be disqualified?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Jkc123(m): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
what am sure of in all applications is dat MULTIPLE APPLICATION LEADS TO DISQUALIFICATION
ThinkSmarter:
undecidedwhat am sure of in all applications is dat MULTIPLE APPLICATION LEADS TO DISQUALIFICATION
ThinkSmarter:
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by jman77(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2017
Please any hope for 2016 Npower build list?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mathswit(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pls can someone help me out...
I was issued the reference number after the registration but before I could print, save or copy it out the whole thing just disappeared from the screen. All my attempt to get it back was to no avail. Am afraid to re-register again in order to avoid disqualification. Pls can someone advice me on what to do or how to do it. Its urgent plss.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
mathswit:
I was issued the reference number after the registration but before I could print, save or copy it out the whole thing just disappeared from the screen. All my attempt to get it back was to no avail. Am afraid to re-register again in order to avoid disqualification. Pls can someone advice me on what to do or how to do it. Its urgent plss.
No need to panic just call them with this number 08104000042 u can as well drop d question for them via their twitter handle @npower_ng
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by dremology: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2017
please, i apply for both Nteach and Ntax. hope i wont be disqualified?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Rotimiseyi(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2017
dremology:
please, i apply for both Nteach and Ntax. hope i wont be disqualified?
Disqualified!

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ahmedoo(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2017
mathswit:

did you later call them?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by tunde4top(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2017
After filling the form and a successful submision, a success/thank you message showed up with my reference id, but after clicking "save and continue", i was taken back to home page. Is that how it should be ?. I have neither uploaded any document nor have i received a mail from them till date.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by brisstone(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pls guys i have already applied since a week now but no mail received yet, hope it is not strange?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by hamzatseyi(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
pls urgent answer answer is needed,I heard the NCE,SSCE,and OND have been removed from the website pls how true is this.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by kolado(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
I am a prospective corps member hoping to go with 2017 BatchA Stream2. Can i apply for Npower? I hope it won't block my monthly alawee.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Tundephish(m): 4:24am On Jun 24, 2017
tunde4top:
After filling the form and submitting it successfully, a success/thank you message showed up with my reference id, but after clicking "save and continue", i was taken back to home page. Is that how it should be ?. I have neither uploaded any document nor have i received a mail from them till date.
This is exactly my question! No link to upload any document after the first page form
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by teenydex: 4:38am On Jun 24, 2017
have registered 4 days ago, more than 48hrs stipulated have not gotten e-mail to proceed with completion pls, how long does it take to get the verification e-mail?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Just received this message from Npower

Dear applicant, your BVN records match your application. Proceed to the N-Power website to write your N-TAX assessment test. Use phone number and BVN to log in.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Chikare(f): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
opson2016:
What problem are you facing registering for FG's npower program?

Let's get them solved right now.

Drop your problem and I'll get them solved, having passed through some of challenges while registering; and how I overcame them.

Totally FREE

Contributions are also welcomed from individuals who have faced and got over likely www.npower.gov.ng registration problem.

If I'm not online on time, beep me on 08065277758
Help please, I applied under Agro without reading the full details, how can I make changes as I wish to apply under Teaching now
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Chikare(f): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Help please, I applied under Agro without reading the full details, how can I make changes as I wish to apply under Teaching now
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Tommextacha: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Please I got a regret message From N- power that my BVN do not match my application that I can't proceed for the N-tax assessment and tomorrow is d last day for the text because I didn't complete my application, pls can I still Re-apply or nope
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by madri4u: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Apply with a different email and phone number.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by jadygold: 12:35am On Jul 03, 2017
please advice..I registered for Ntax, Have not gotten invitation for assessment neither regret msg from NPOWER. I have tried to log in but showing invalid. What should I do. Pls. Thank you and God bless
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by lacum: 12:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Helo i applied for N-Tax but never received a message even till this moment.. what am i supposed to do
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Essont(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
The test, is it strictly by invitation by text or all can write the test ?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Prevho: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hello everyone.

You will find all the information you need here including schedule and how to get your message.

NPOWER test and assessment schedule

FOR THOSE WHO NEED THE NPOWER PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS, check here:

COMPLETE NPOWER PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by jman77(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pls what of Npower tech, build and the rest?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Samuelasiwaju(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2017
Had d same problem pls wat did u do...till now no message frm dem
mathswit:
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson1(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Samuelasiwaju:
Had d same problem pls wat did u do...till now no message frm dem

well, I have a similar case here but someone already suggested calling a certain phone number here. let's try to call first, then we can later share our experience.

Good morning.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Staceybae: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please is it true that not choosing any of the computer programs when registering makes us ineligible for the program and won't be called for test..as I didn't choose any

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.