Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) (32539 Views)

Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by ShameOwoda: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2016
ebosie11:
[s]Abuja Agog As Gov Okorocha Celebrate Imo Born General

The city of Abuja was agog as Imo indigenes trooped out in large numbers to honor one of their own, Maj General Rogers Nicholas, the Chief of Civil Military Affairs of the Nigerian Army promoted under President Muhammadu Buhari’s government.

The event was organised by Ogwa Federated Union, Abuja branch in respect of their son who is making them proud.

The Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha was represented by Ugwumba Uche Nwosu while his Deputy, Prince Eze Madumere was represented by Hon Nnataraonye (Onugbu), SA ICT, Ik Ogbonna and numerous Imolites from far and wide.

In his speech at the event, the Chief of Staff, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu extolled the virtues of the General and congratulated him for the height he has attained in the army. He said Gen Nicholas being the first son of the state to attain the height of Major General under a civilian regime is commendable and worth celebrating. He said it is remarkable that while others are retiring, he is being celebrated by his people.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/abuja-agog-as-gov-okorocha-celebrate.html[/s]

Shame to all thos celebrating.

One Igbo soldier is promoted after like 100 have been pushed out of the army by the herdsman and you are throwing parties?
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by chernest2002: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2016
As you celebrate don't forget that buhari just sacked over 50 of Rogers brothers.
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by Temidayo9(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2016
Zoo general grin angry angry angry grin
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by ilovetheline: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2016
Running Nigeria as persoñal property. Sacking 50 for not liking him and compensating with one
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by victorking: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Ndi Ogwa Kwenu! Proud Ogwa Son. Congrats Major General Rogers Nicholas.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by willibounce1(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2016
Why Mr Rochas like to waste money. Them promote person you organise party for am. The man just like to dey do some kain funny rubbish
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by babadee1(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2016
XieXie:
Rochas why shame the Igbo nation like this?

Wetin concern Rochas with this na? His community decided to celebrate the able Major General for his achievement and the governor was invited. The governor didn't even attend but sent a low level representative and some people who don't know how to read and understand articles are calling Rochas.
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2016
omenka:
Let me guess, had the gentleman been your father or uncle or distant relative, you still would have held this opinion- no??

The hatred some folks cary around in their belly daily leaves some of us wondering if the pregnant and close to delivery.

Smh. cheesy

Omenka, always making sense even when he shouldn't cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by babadee1(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2016
willibounce1:
Why Mr Rochas like to waste money. Them promote person you organise party for am. The man just like to dey do some kain funny rubbish

Read the article well. Rochas did not organize anything, he was not even there. The Ogwa community in Abuja organized and paid for the event. The governor was invited but he sent a representative instead.
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by Angelb4: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2016
BlackSEER:
There is no hope for this country. promoting an Igbo man who has distinguished himself in service now calls for celebration when northerners who are mostly illiterates are being promoted daily without anyone knowing.Am ashamed of Rochas.voting for him is the greatest mistake I have made in my life

Ibo people will be the last people i will ever help in life. They can't just be satisfied. You sometimes don't know what to do to/for them that they will be happy about. Tufiakwa!
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by sabofws5: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2016
This Okorocha's reaction to this Genaral's promotion connotes ethnic and tribal politics is he saying the man was the 1st south easterner to be so promoted? any hard working officer who deserve to be upgraded should be so honoured without tribal or ethnic politicking.
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by Ezenwa11(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
okpor2:
bros I feel u!So now its hardwork that is paying?hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!Congrats to d General
my guy what can we say, I believed hard work must have earned him that rank. In other words, he may have excelled in various tasks given to him.
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by nwakaibeya1: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
There is and we have TOTAL LIBERATION for all Men AND WOMEN who have SEX in DREAM and are oppressed by EVIL MARINE and OCCULT KINGDOMS and EVIL FAMILY wickedness frm the MANTLE,the LIGHT and the POWER that be and #prophets and apostles and pastors don't dare do it#TOTAL LIBERATION because they are afraid of the promoters of such hidden nations but we have the UNBELEIVABLE POWER to deal with it permanently but so many women following so called pastors who are in this mess are even more powerful than the apostle ,pastor and prophets and the pastor even fears and reverence them even though he answers apostles etc and that's why in your church you respect those women there not just ordinary respect but because if you do other wise what you and your likes are doing will stop# CHURCH CLOSE and this is at the NIGHT operation where we told you the battle of life is fought won or lost .be wise and think about this TRUTH which you know or may now know because you are SPIRITUALLY blind I tel you we have come to leak the hidden secrets of humanbeings and the world and it is unfortunate that many who knows we are saying the TRUTH refuse to surrender because of pride but they forget that there will be a time that you will force your self to surrender but by then it has become very late this is a SPIRITUAL thing and not physical as many of you may think just like when JESUS CHRIST came before said he will die and rise up the third day many people like you thought he was talking about his flesh body but today the descendants of those who laughed at him then are the one claiming to love JESUS CHRIST more than GOD just like you are claiming today too?my dear only time will tell who is real or fake if something does not happen in a day it will happen in a week if not in a week in a month and if not in a month in a year it is an adage. Why not take time and investigate and ask questions what you hear from me and don't forget I said by all means possible to YOU
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by Talentprince(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
BlackSEER:
There is no hope for this country. promoting an Igbo man who has distinguished himself in service now calls for celebration when northerners who are mostly illiterates are being promoted daily without anyone knowing.Am ashamed of Rochas.voting for him is the greatest mistake I have made in my life
Bros i wonder oo!!!!! .
i have never said this before but am force to say this "okoroawusa is a disgrace"..
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by Abujalandlord: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
megrimor:
Both Rochas and Rogers all are the same (hausa men)!

and so f##king what
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by Marshalemmy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
congratulations to the general irrespective of diverse opinions.
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by cuteboy2: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
atobs4real:
The reason behind the celebration of his promotion is because Imo citizens in the Army have never rose to a level of Major General and it's a very rear achievement in your state. I wish him good luck

I really don't understand this level of backward thinking and ignorance.

Was Major General Ike Nwachkwu who was Imo State military governor under IBB not from Imo state? Rochas Okorocha is also so ignorant to celebrate this nonsense. Or perhaps their memory has been reset by APC?

LaiMohammed-citis disease is really afflicting many people.
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by cuteboy2: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Maj General Rogers has been on that rank since last year. I have seen him on Channels TV programme Sunrise Daily several times since January 2106. He is regularly invited to discuss Security matters.

The promotion is not a recent one. Why is Okorocha instigating this kind of political circus to ridicule his people. He makes it look as if Buhari is doing Imo a favour by promoting one Imo indigene.

In any case promotions are done by Army Council once all criteria are met. It is not a political favour dished out by a President. It is purely a professional matter. Only appointment of Service Chiefs, CDS and Commanders of top level military formations are directly made by the President based on sound professional advice.

Some officers have just been retired last week for being involved in political issues. Okorocha is inadvertently putting the career of this fine officer at risk by organising this circus just to score cheap political points.
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by XieXie: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
babadee1:

Wetin concern Rochas with this na? His community decided to celebrate the able Major General for his achievement and the governor was invited. The governor didn't even attend but sent a low level representative and some people who don't know how to read and understand articles are calling Rochas.
Belgium rat did I mention you? Or won't you allow him to answer for himself ehh aproko
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by babadee1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
XieXie:
Belgium rat did I mention you? Or won't you allow him to answer for himself ehh aproko

Lol. The thing pain you no be small.
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by XieXie: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
babadee1:

Lol. The thing pain you no be small.
lols ifihear.com
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by Inova(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Good for you if this is what can make u a happy person
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by BlackSEER(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Angelb4:

Ibo people will be the last people i will ever help in life. They can't just be satisfied. You sometimes don't know what to do to/for them that they will be happy about. Tufiakwa!

you are too poor to help ur poverty stricken tribe let alone an Igbo man that doesn't need the govt to feed, go hang urself fool. help ur the poor in ur community first
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by BlackSEER(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Okpabana:

@BlackSEER, too much hatred for the hausas n yorubas will soon give you hypertension. Go get a job. They are not your problems rather your deluded and corrupt governors, LGA Chairmen, councilors etc are.

Your stupidity knows no bound. how many days did it take me to reply? am a very busy person. Certified working petroleum Engineer and an Essayist. Ur poverty mentality will destroy ur generation
Re: Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) by Okpabana: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
BlackSEER:

Your stupidity knows no bound. how many days did it take me to reply? am a very busy person. Certified working petroleum Engineer and an Essayist. Ur poverty mentality will destroy ur generation

Petroleum ko Engineering ni angry grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Kicks Against Same Currency For West Africa By 2020 / Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours / We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.