Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother (33276 Views)

Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2016
irishMO123:
you get problem....na hereditary curse?
I think your problem is more of insanity than hereditary
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Seeeeeeee: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2016
megrimor:
lol bro you have destroyed him with dis comment can't stop laughing!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Poorboy: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2016
megrimor:
LWKMD @ Insanity
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by loomer: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Na turn by turn, na una time make una groove am well
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Handsomecole(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2016
Since all the guys want the one on blue, well let me manage the one in the middle. Make una leave her for me. undecided
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by neonly: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2016
They look wicked nd evil
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by MsFaith: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Event for only the rich angry
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by WriteMind: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Just as the op intended (and I must add flippantly and shortsitedly), everyone seems to be carried away with the pictures of the president's kids. Talk about leaving the grain and munching the chaff.

To the real issue here: What in the name of everything good is this occasion about, other than executive wastage, profligacy and ego-stroking? Please what is 'Matching Words with Action'? What particular, record-breaking action that I didn't take huge notice of? What 'Selected Speeches' please? Of Aisha Buhari or are they talking of Hilary Clinton or Joyce Banda? Which ones in particular 'so great' (perhaps like Martin Luther's speeches) that a book has to be authored and launched with fanfare with the people's money? How frivolous! Aisha seems to be vain and only manages to mask it. Is the president secretly like that too?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Btruth: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2016
Impressive! wink

.....but Buhari needs to do more in protecting locals which Fulani herdsmen are attacking. we have prettier kids in those villages too.

"Ibi o ju Ibi lo"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Orikinla(m): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2016
megrimor:
Who dem epp? Mtchew!
Dem epp many people.grin
1. Proof readers of the book.
2. Editors of the book.
3. Printer of the book.
4. Distributors of the book.
5. Event planner of the book presentation.
6. The journalists who collected brown envelopes.
7. The bloggers who need the news for website traffic.
8. The Aides who made extra cash from the kickbacks.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by eaglechild: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2016
Beautiful children.

The guy looks Bokoish.

Why do children of northern elites never cover themselves from head to toe, but cover just enough to look decent.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Orikinla(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2016
Handsomecole:
Since all the guys want the one on blue, well let me manage the one in the middle. Make una leave her for me. undecided

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Orikinla(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2016
njiasi30:
D son looks exactly like his father.
But not as fair as the father.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Orikinla(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2016
Limibanti:

It is so easy to fish out mannerless individuals, convince me your dad is smart
Don't mind the nonentity.
Haters are losers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by panasharp(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2016
ORACLE1975:
Good one
haha--ole thief!!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by mamabomboy: 10:33am On Jun 13, 2016
The first family is very silly and inexperienced when it comes to politics. All this pictures are being taken and compiled for the future when they will be put together to show a morally bankrupt and unrealistic irrational greedy political family. The greatest enemies of Buhari are his wife Aisha and his very naïve, foolish daughter, Zahra. I pity the old man.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by djkirkoo2(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2016
njiasi30:
D son looks exactly like his father.
We just pray he should not be like father(dullard) like son
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2016
seein dis gurls n only one tin cums to my mind .adekunle gold ready .....now playin,,won yato sii 'mass production'
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by wheredemdey: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2016
Limibanti:

It is so easy to fish out mannerless individuals, convince me your dad is smart

Stop being sentimental...what do u call some that had F9 in ordinary mathematics??

You refer to them as dullards...so why are u hounding that guy for airing his views??

Stop cyber bullying...your supposed deaf president is a dullard...deal with it
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by irishMO123(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2016
megrimor:
that's ur problem,u sha wan talk! Anyways,go through your lines again.....you'll notice where you're insane!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by electrokcoi(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2016
grayht:
Children of hate....
u well at all
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by asgaladima: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2016
cute first family don't know why some people call them dullard are you better than anyone at least they are better than many past first family. To be sincere Zarah and Amina are beautiful
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Mistura02: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2016
neonly:
They look wicked nd evil

Seriously?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by ileogbenfidel(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2016
This ones economic meltdown no near where them dey at all
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by ominibaba80: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by teepsee(f): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
holyokoto:

Not too fast, am already there
lol. Then it will be a contest
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by Lastanza: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dis Islam self. Why are dey not wearing Hijab. Oh! I understand, it's for d poor and uneducated ones. Likewise almajiris
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by MoneyGreen(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
If Buhari dies (God forbid) Yusuf should take over ASAP.. Dem too resemble.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by rufaikoko(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kontunu! wailers are liable to die young.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother by seangy4konji: 12:17am On Jun 14, 2016
Make I just lucky that one in blue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu / Osinbajo, Governors, SGF Attend Emir Of Kano’s Coronation (Pictures) / Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.