Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration (20945 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by opson2016(m): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2016
If the npower site contains too much info for you read through before registration, this is a simplified Registration Procedures for npower.gov.ng

1) Click on www.npower.gov.ng

2) You're taken to the homepage with the
following headings: npower logo, npower
YouTube tutorial, npower needs you, and
programs.

3) Click on PROGRAM

4) Clicking on program will highlight the
following areas: teacher corps, (the enablers );
knowledge (innovators); Build (the builders )

. NOTE:
Teacher Corps is basically for unemployed
graduates hoping to get 500,000 Nigerians in
the following areas: npower agro, npower
health, npower teach, npower community
education. The name says it and you'll know
which area would best suit you.

Knowledge is for both graduates and non
graduates hoping to catch 10,000 Nigerian
youths in the following areas: npower creative,
npower tech hardware, npower tech software

Build covers these areas building services,
construction, building environment services,
utilities, automative, aluminium and gas
hoping to catch in 75,000 Nigerians. I think
graduates and non graduates can apply for
this

5)You already know which area you fit in.

6) Assuming you're applying for npower agro,
click on Teacher corps

7) You'll see under it Enablers, click on more
cool Clicking on more will list npower agro,
health etc, click on Npower agro.

cool Under it you'll see overview (what the area
is all about) course details, criteria (whether
you have the requirements ) etc

9) Scroll down, you'll see Apply
Apply means you need to register first. It
means you need to have an account:
Username, valid email address, password are
needed to register an account

10) Click on register after supplying the above
info in step 9

You should get email from npower containing your username and tip to your password.

That's what you're expected to use for login

Repeat step 6 but don't click on register
again.

Under register, you'll see Login
Login that's where you see step 1 of 5 .

That's the stage you'll have to provide the
necessary Info about you including your
qualifications.

After you're done, Click on Submit.

That's all, you'll be contacted, but be patient.

Best of luck

ATTENTION PLS:

Handing over to someone you don't trust could be risky just as registration requirements contain vital info about your financial details.

A lot of links are out there directing you to use the link to register for npower, pls disregard any shortened URL or any hidden link. Because fraudsters are going to also use this opportunity to get BVN, and other personal details which might be used against you later.

If you are unable to register now, try later in the day.

Don't drop your email address to public forum to avoid unsolicited messages targeting your personal details.

If all what you got on npower.gov.ng is NGINX close the page and try again later.

Also........

If you're able to get to the final stage: submission page of npower portal, you clicked on it and you're taken back to page 1, close the page, it means your application has been received.

However, you might not get congratulatory email immediately.

One of the applicants just told me she just got acknowledgment email today Thursday containing her registration number having submitted on Monday .

If you're facing the same issue, please be patient and keep checking your inbox and spam folder for any updates.

Any other issues?
Contact the npower admin through the portal:
contact us.

As at the time of writing this, there is no
phone no on the portal to call . You can reach
them via email.

Problems are solved here: https://www.nairaland.com/3163039/solve-npower.gov.ng-registration-issues-here
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by deanoffaculty: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Thanks bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by stiflerdrug: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pls the site ain't opening saying its moved to another site
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by opson2016(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Pls the site ain't opening saying its moved to another site

Be patient please it is due to over traffic. Keep trying or try late in the night

1 Like

Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by youngberry001(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
opson2016:

Be patient please it is due to over traffic. Keep trying or try late in the night
heey can some one wit diploma or ssce apply pls...?
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by opson2016(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
youngberry001:
heey can some one wit diploma or ssce apply pls...?

Yes!

Try number 3 program: Build (the builders)

1 Like

Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by stiflerdrug: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
opson2016:

thanks

1 Like

Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by zakstar(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
is it only the teachers corp that will get payment?
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
is it only the teachers corp that will get payment?
opson2016
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by Nafizzey(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
which area can an ND holder fit in well please?
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by opson2016(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nafizzey:
which area can an ND holder fit in well please?

Try Knowledge and Build
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by lybest20: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thanks, will try dat but their network is not going
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by opson2016(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
lybest20:
Thanks, will try dat but their network is not going

It's a general problem

1 Like

Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by cruzclinton1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Well done op

1 Like

Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by opson2016(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
cruzclinton1:
Well done op
Thanks, brother
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by Lifehack: 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
How to apply for Npower programe for employment of 500,000 Nigerians

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYk_CMcZD4M[/flash]
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by ugwum007(m): 12:24am On Jun 16, 2016
i tried to assess the n-power portal this morning and look at what came up....

Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by dprince042(m): 4:55am On Jun 16, 2016
[size=18pt]NYSC part two grin grin[/size]
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by opson2016(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
ATTENTION PLS:

Handing over to someone you don't trust could be risky just as registration requirements contain vital info about your financial details.

A lot of links are out there directing you to use the link to register for npower, pls disregard any shortened URL or any hidden link. Because fraudsters are going to also use this opportunity to get BVN, and other personal details which might be used against you later.

If you are unable to register now, try later in the day.

Don't drop your email address to public forum to avoid unsolicited messages targeting your personal details.

If all what you got on npower.gov.ng is NGINX close the page and try again later.

Also........

If you're able to get to the final stage: submission page of npower portal, you clicked on it and you're taken back to page 1, close the page, it means your application has been received.

One of the applicants just told me she just got acknowledgment email today Thursday containing her registration number having submitted on Monday .

If you're facing the same issue, please be patient and keep checking your inbox and spam folder for any updates.

All the best!
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by calys247(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
after filling to stage 4 of the application for tech software, i click next, it went straight to home page....dont knw if my application has been submitted...............pls i someone tell me if its done
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by opson2016(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=calys247 post=46640231]after filling to stage 4 of the application for tech software, i click next, it went straight to home page....dont knw if my application has been submitted...............pls i someone tell me if its done[/quot

Have clicked on submission button?
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by opson2016(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
calys247:
after filling to stage 4 of the application for tech software, i click next, it went straight to home page....dont knw if my application has been submitted...............pls i someone tell me if its done

Did you click on submission button?
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by biggal: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
I have registered but I didn't receive anything telling me that I have and each time I log in I don't see any register or login button on the site. Pls help am worried
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by calys247(m): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2016
yes...i click on the submission botton and it went straight to home page
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by opson2016(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2016
calys247:
yes...i click on the submission botton and it went straight to home page

I believe your application has been received, but due to some hitches on the website you're taken back to the first page, or you get some link error or you see blank page.

Wait for 48 hours!

If you're facing the same issue, please be patient and keep checking your inbox and spam folder for updates.
Re: Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration by davide470(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2016

(1)

Is This Happening To You This Festive Season / 2018 FRSC Recruitment: 2000+ Applicants For Screening In Rivers State (Pics) / FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.