Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details (20926 Views)

Salary Structure For Nigerian Fire Service / NDLEA Salary Structure / Nigerian Police Salary Structure 2018 – See How NPF Pay Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details by Plus1Nigeria(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2018
Here is the Complete guide of FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details. theis guid will tell how much FRSC staff Earn at the end of each month.

Mean While the registration for the 2018/2019 FRSC Recruitment is On. Click here to learn more about the FRSC Recruitment

The Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) ranks and salary structure differs from other paramilitary agencies in the country. Their primary role is to regulate the highway/federal roads in order to prevent accidents from occurring especially for motorists and road users.’

Becoming an officer in the FRSC as a graduate is something most young people who finished from the university would love to do especially when they don’t get jobs at other paramilitary organizations like NSCDC, Nigerian Immigrations, Nigerian Prison Service and Civil defense.

The reason is the salary structure of FRSC especially graduates is on the high. While those entered through OND or ordinary level certificate (o’level) salary isn’t as much as those of senior officers.
Full salaries and rank list here

And if you apply for the Federal Fire Service 2018, Here is Federal Fire Service Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details by hardbody: 11:37am On Jun 01, 2018
Errors in calculation. Level 7 officer earns 488k per month while a more senior officer earns 888k per annum...what sort of pay structure is that. I was only interested to see how much salary is a motivator to them. I really sympathize with them, honestly. If they don't steal or take bribe, they can't go far in the hierarchy of acquisitions. So sad in a country flowing with milk and oyel
Re: FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details by Ennaa: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2018
A firm is recruiting for the following positions in 23 states in Nigeria: Marketing Executives, Book Editors and Accounts Manager. Minimum Salary is 50k plus mouth-watering commission. Application closes on the 5th of June, 2018. Apply and share this info with others. To learn more and apply, visit link https:///2IAMG0y.
Re: FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details by Plus1Nigeria(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
hardbody:
Errors in calculation. Level 7 officer earns 488k per month while a more senior officer earns 888k per annum...what sort of pay structure is that. I was only interested to see how much salary is a motivator to them. I really sympathize with them, honestly. If they don't steal or take bribe, they can't go far in the hierarchy of acquisitions. So sad in a country flowing with milk and oyel
Honest reply thoug.
but didnt really get your point please state clearly so as to help and clerify others. thanks
Re: FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details by lawrence35(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
Happy new month,
www.cpahub.pro

Re: FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details by hadjipapiey(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ok o
Re: FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details by RemedyLab: 1:44am On Jun 02, 2018
Check my signature below for full details on how to treat all diseases with common herbs and spices ¶
Re: FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details by leomarz007: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2018
Candidates joining the Federal Road Safety Corp using their secondary school certificate (WAEC) i.e ordinary level, starting salary is about N40,000. While graduates in FRSC earn from N100,000 to N150,000 but officers with high rank earn from N250,000 and above as salary.
The Federal Road Safety Corps salary structure is solely based on the level of your ranking.
Federal Road Safety Corps staff placed on Grade Level 8 Step 1 and earn about N888,956 per annum.
Those on Grade Level 8 Step 2 earn about N900,071 per annum.
Federal Road Safety Corps staff who are placed on Grade Level 7 Step 1 earn
N483,353 per month.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details by tmeg: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
leomarz007:
Candidates joining the Federal Road Safety Corp using their secondary school certificate (WAEC) i.e ordinary level, starting salary is about N40,000. While graduates in FRSC earn from N100,000 to N150,000 but officers with high rank earn from N250,000 and above as salary.
The Federal Road Safety Corps salary structure is solely based on the level of your ranking.
Federal Road Safety Corps staff placed on Grade Level 8 Step 1 and earn about N888,956 per annum.
Those on Grade Level 8 Step 2 earn about N900,071 per annum.
Federal Road Safety Corps staff who are placed on Grade Level 7 Step 1 earn
N483,353 per month.

Please A graduate with HND Who applied for Marshal Inspector I, what's the startup basic salary?

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle / Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration / Jobs At The Police Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.