Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends And Why Their Relationships Crashed (see Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends And Why Their Relationships Crashed (see Photo (1309 Views)

Is The Camon Manchester City CX Limited Edition The New Celebrity Best Friend? / 5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends Who Are Now Arch Enemies / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends And Why Their Relationships Crashed (see Photo by noblepassmercy: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2016
It is not unusual to find alliances and cliques formed between entertainers in various sectors of the industry such as in Nollywood, music etc What is however puzzling to observers is how quickly these friendships sometimes fall apart. It is however a common saying in the political terrain that there are no permanent friends or enemies, only permanent interests as we can tell from the rate of conflicts among celebrities.

In this report, we bring you the five of the most celebrated friendships in Nigeria’s entertainment industry and why it crumbled.

Saying these two actresses rank among the best in their industry is stating the obvious. Apart from A-list, they are the most sought after and their wide range of endorsements tell their success story.But unknown to their fans , they do not see eye-to-eye as a no love lost situation exists between the duo.

Though not much is known about the cause of the bad blood between them, sources whisper that it may not be far-fetched as a result of the comparison between the two as to who’s better in their chosen profession. When they meet at events, the two do not greet nor acknowledge each other; even when they sit on the same table; they act like the other doesn’t exist.

One-time Best Friends Forever (BFF), Tonto Dikeh and Toyin Lawani seem to have forgotten the days that their relationship used to be rosy, as all they are bent on doing these days is to drag each other’s name in the mud.Trouble started when Tonto Dikeh and Toyin Lawani stormed social media and were with a messy fight calling themselves shameful names. It was said that Tonto Dikeh was secretly dating Taiwo, a shipping magnate and Sifax boss, whom she later introduced to her friend Toyin Lawani to help boost her business line. Not long after, it was alleged that Toyin Lawani started having an affair with him behind Tonto’s back.Anyways, Tonto Dikeh found out about their alleged affair and tried to clean up her name from being mentioned among those dating people’s husband.

To get back at her friend for the betrayal, Tonto Dikeh stopped patronizing Toyin who was also her stylist and went for Toyin’s staff, Swanky Jerry Ogbodo.Swanky Jerry Ogbodo is now Tonto Dikeh’s new stylist. Recall that Tonto Dikeh talked down Tiannh Styling belonging to Toyin Lawani and gave credit to her new stylist, which led to the recent fight a few months back. Tonto went as far publicly denouncing Lawani’s Tiannah’s Styling. She tweeted, ‘I, Tonto Dikeh, do not shop from, endorse, or recommend nor identify with Tiannah Styling as a tailoring outfit.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/06/5-nigerian-celebrity-best-friends-and-why-their-relationships-crashed-see-photos/
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends And Why Their Relationships Crashed (see Photo by benedictnsi(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2016
Op five
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends And Why Their Relationships Crashed (see Photo by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2016
benedictnsi:
Op five
open la link for la remaining 3.the spirit of tatafo in u is more than mine grin
benedictnsi:
Op five
open la link for la remaining 3.the spirit of tatafo in u is more than mine
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends And Why Their Relationships Crashed (see Photo by benedictnsi(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
open la link for la remaining 3.the spirit of tatafo in u is more than mine ;Dopen la link for la remaining 3.the spirit of tatafo in u is more than mine

If I hear say I click on that miserable link.... If you no fit post am here......

#4get_it

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful New Photo Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Olori / VIDEO: Kcee's Brother, Emoney Having Fun With His Kids In His Mansion / Omg!check Out This Faceb00k G!rl C0mpletely Sh0w Off Her H0t B!k!ni B0dy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.