Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others (4267 Views)

Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) / Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando / Check Out Lovely Pictures Of Olamide, Davido, Wizkid, Ice Prince And Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others by Smoke2015: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2016
Modern Day Nostradamos? US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others.

On December 27, 2015 around 1am, a Facebook user who goes by the name Pablo Reyez made some predictions which at that time seemed too ridiculous to be true. He wrote:

"Call me crazy but in 2016 Hillary Clinton will be the first female president, the world will go crazy over the death of a gorilla, Prince will die, Muhammad Ali will die, Kimbo Slice will die, Donald Trump will die. The USA will experience the worst mass shooting .. I'm not trying to scare anyone, but you'll remember my name."

Shockingly, five of his predictions(Prince-died April21, Gorilla Harambe shot 29th May, Mohammed Ali'died June 3rd, Kimbo Slice-died June 6th as well as the Orlando Mass shooting) have come to pass accurately leaving many wondering if Reyez is a psychic of some sort.

The world is no doubt 'remembering his name' as the eldritch post has been shared over 32,000 times, earning over 19,000 comments.

Donald Trump perhaps should be more worried for his life than loosing the Presidential race? Do leave your comments.

http://mojidelano.com/2016/06/modern-day-nostradamos-us-man-predicted-prince-and-mohammed-alis-death-orlando-mass-shooting-others/

Cc: Lalasticlala Seun

Re: US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others by xreal2(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2016
This space is for sale!!.

Damn! Donald Trump needs to start preparing
Re: US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others by frostland(m): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2016
am still waiting to hear TB Joshua to say he predicted it

1 Like

Re: US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others by teekay213(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2016
me sef won predict,b4 the end of this year osinbanjo will be sworn in as the acting president while el rufia will be the vice president.by the year 2019 or before 2021 there will be no more complete nigeria.
Re: US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others by xreal2(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2016
frostland:
am still waiting to hear TB Joshua to say he predicted it

See straight to the point predictions not "We need to pray for America; I see darkness, ppl, ppl, running....Emannuel"
Re: US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2016
E don happen...
Wahala dey
Re: US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2016
E don happen...
Wahala dey
Re: US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others by cruzita(f): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2016
if na for naija dem go say na the man cause the deaths,so that his predictions go come to pass
Re: US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others by debris: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2016
shocked

What's the guys username shocked

See traffic shocked
Re: US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2016
. American are good planners they plan things for some purpose we dont know. I wont be surprised if all this man prediction is true
Re: US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others by Akposb(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2016
Hillary Clinton's presidency and Donald Trump's death prediction should get the fans of both looking in opposite directions. I am seriously watching for how the remaining may come to pass.
Re: US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others by frostland(m): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
xreal2:

See straight to the point predictions not "We need to pray for America; I see darkness, ppl, ppl, running....Emannuel"
hehehehe and people go stil won die say dem beliv am
Re: US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others by Afrok(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Accurate predictions so far... He didn't say there'll be death of a great boxer, or terrorist attack and other sorts undecided.
Re: US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
More interested in trumps Prediction grin
Re: US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others by coldsummer: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
He edited the post. That wasn't the original post he had there before I checked it.

But would be nice to see DT go though

(1) (Reply)

“video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters / This Mother And Sons Breastfeeding Photo Has People Talking / See This Lady Skin Haircut: Hit Or Miss??. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.