Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (9643 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Pre Wedding Photos: See This Beautiful Young Arewa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
modath:

Good morning, Go ahead.....

Hi dear, I have sent you a mail, please do endeavour to go and reply me.
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by annnikky(f): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Good to know its, sweet!

Why? hope you aren't planning to stress me before you would do what I asked? *wink*
Lol... I'll do d@ soon *wink back*
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by titi4fola(f): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
It's obvious that you can not stop having your birthday, and more precisely you can't stop being my friend... Both these things are really good. Wishing u a Fantastic Birthday KINGinVAHALA2

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by titi4fola(f): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Refiner
Dollyjoy
STFUareyouGod
Kingrex1
Profojah2
Marvel1206
Yourmajesty
Sexytemi
Sashishalom
Rukkydelta
Cr7lomo
Anonymous
Ibehkachukwu
Biafrabushboy
Ikbnice
Pikin1
Optional1
Elantraceey
Makydebbie
Shulamitewoman
Nevetslbot
Fairlyusedpant
Breadandbeans
Passingshot
Omenka
Modath
Royalblak007
Junaknoni
Onihaxi
Adeh39
Estharfabian
Cekhoe
Sandydayz
Abbiecutie
Martha89
Ladygudhead
Repogirl
Elposeidon
Snow30
Ashawaboy
Jordinsparkles
Hallack
Omonighoblessing
Pweetychyka
Etinosa
Oaray
Rexbuton
4nobody4every1
Iamlucy
Glorianinja
Tobiee
Kenonze
Titi4fola
Irservemycoment
Rawpadgin
Ihimiray
Jenigurl
Park01
Dpredictor
Mhizkel
Erniesmallzz
Rosy4you
Nigerdeltan
Fdnoble2
Oluwabuqqyyolo
Lordzero
Stephanie75
Adonis3
Thaoriginator
Charles4075
Dissyblink
Xbabangida
Ehix89
Englishmart
Supersupremo
Iokpebholo
Annnikky
Saintdennis
Lordofnairaland
Feativalofholi
Cold
Yuneehk
Manutdrichie
Enshi
Mediaspace
Eitsei
Crazymommy
Ernesty20
Misspresident
I888
Themascot
Dunexxx
Ipopalomo

Let's join hands and celebrate the celebrant.
Your birthday is a race and I'm going to beat everyone else to it.
#HappyBirthdayKINGinVAHALA2

Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by titi4fola(f): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Refiner
Dollyjoy
STFUareyouGod
Kingrex1
Profojah2
Marvel1206
Yourmajesty
Sexytemi
Sashishalom
Rukkydelta
Cr7lomo
Anonymous
Ibehkachukwu
Biafrabushboy
Ikbnice
Pikin1
Optional1
Elantraceey
Makydebbie
Shulamitewoman
Nevetslbot
Fairlyusedpant
Breadandbeans
Passingshot
Omenka
Modath
Royalblak007
Junaknoni
Onihaxi
Adeh39
Estharfabian
Cekhoe
Sandydayz
Abbiecutie
Martha89
Ladygudhead
Repogirl
Elposeidon
Snow30
Ashawaboy
Jordinsparkles
Hallack
Omonighoblessing
Pweetychyka
Etinosa
Oaray
Rexbuton
4nobody4every1
Iamlucy
Glorianinja
Tobiee
Kenonze
Titi4fola
Irservemycoment
Rawpadgin
Ihimiray
Jenigurl
Park01
Dpredictor
Mhizkel
Erniesmallzz
Rosy4you
Nigerdeltan
Fdnoble2
Oluwabuqqyyolo
Lordzero
Stephanie75
Adonis3
Thaoriginator
Charles4075
Dissyblink
Xbabangida
Ehix89
Englishmart
Supersupremo
Iokpebholo
Annnikky
Saintdennis
Lordofnairaland
Feativalofholi
Cold
Yuneehk
Manutdrichie
Enshi
Mediaspace
Eitsei
Crazymommy
Ernesty20
Misspresident
I888
Themascot
Dunexxx
Ipopalomo

Let's join hands and celebrate the celebrant.
Never knew you were JUIN , I'm JUIN.
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2016
titi4fola:
It's obvious that you can not stop having your birthday, and more precisely you can't stop being my friend... Both these things are really good. Wishing u a Fantastic Birthday KINGinVAHALA2

Thanks a lot for this sweetheart.
I'm sorry I'm replying late, just got this.

I appreciate deep from my heart!

*check your email, I have replied you!*

Good morning!
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2016
titi4fola:

Yeah, I'm June. what's your date?
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2016
titi4fola:
Your birthday is a race and I'm going to beat everyone else to it.
#HappyBirthdayKINGinVAHALA2

Hahahaha, this got me laughing, sweetheart. you sure would defeat usain bolt in this race.

You re indeed a darling!
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2016
annnikky:
Lol... I'll do d@ soon *wink back*

Lol, you this girl, you go like play ehn!
Still awaiting your reply,
Goodmorning dearie!
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by annnikky(f): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Lol, you this girl, you go like play ehn!

Still awaiting your reply,

Goodmorning dearie!
Hahaha grin
Gm dear, hw was ur nyt smiley
Maybe network wahala... Lol
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2016
annnikky:
Hahaha grin Gm dear, hw was ur nyt smiley Maybe network wahala... Lol

Lol, continue with your shakara, you hear?
was splendid, yours?
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by titi4fola(f): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Yeah, I'm June.
what's your date?
twenty-three
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
titi4fola:
twenty-three

Wow, that's nice. Don't worry, I won't forget yours. wish we re in same state, would have loved to take you out on that special day of yours.

*check your email*
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by annnikky(f): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Lol, continue with your shakara, you hear?

was splendid, yours?
Lol.. U know I dnt do d@ grin
Mine was gr8 tnx
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by titi4fola(f): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Wow, that's nice. Don't worry, I won't forget yours. wish we re in same state, would have loved to take you out on that special day of yours.

*check your email*
oh...wow!! That's very kind of you.

*i'll check it shortly*
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
titi4fola:
oh...wow!! That's very kind of you.
*i'll check it shortly*
l

Kisses to you sweetheart, hope your day went well?
Anxiously awaiting your reply to my mail.
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
@shulamitewoman, sweetheart sorry I couldn't reply you in that interview thread, was about doing it before the thread was locked.

Would appreciate if you join me here!
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by shulamitewoman(f): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

@shulamitewoman, sweetheart sorry I couldn't reply you in that interview thread, was about doing it before the thread was locked.

Would appreciate if you join me here!
ok so answer d question
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
shulamitewoman:
ok so answer d question

Lol, would have loved to give you a concrete answer but there re lot of e-enemies eyes preying and won't waste time in clicking the report button.

Please sweetheart, let's leave it this way, would answer you somewhere else.

How is your night going?
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by shulamitewoman(f): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Lol, would have loved to give you a concrete answer but there re lot of e-enemies eyes preying and won't waste time in clicking the report button.

Please sweetheart, let's leave it this way, would answer you somewhere else.

How is your night going?
nite s gud..buh dose packs I saw tho..*winks*
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
shulamitewoman:
nite s gud..buh dose packs I saw tho..*winks*

Lol, tell me something, what about the packs? *don't be shy*
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by shulamitewoman(f): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Lol, tell me something, what about the packs? *don't be shy*
u wanna hear sumtin frm my mouth abi.lol
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2016
shulamitewoman:
u wanna hear sumtin frm my mouth abi.lol

Heheheehehe, yeah, I wanna "hear" everything from your mouth. still waiting to "hear" them.

Good morning sweet!
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by shulamitewoman(f): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Heheheehehe, yeah, I wanna "hear" everything from your mouth. still waiting to "hear" them.

Good morning sweet!
morning handsome..
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
shulamitewoman:
morning handsome..

Hmmm, how is my baby girl doing? *wink*
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by ernesty20(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
titi4fola:

Yawns! Na Who Dey Celebrate? Coming Back From Ban
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by shulamitewoman(f): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hmmm, how is my baby girl doing? *wink*
am gud
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
shulamitewoman:
am gud

good to know miss. I still haven't done enough to worth an offline chat with you? *tongue_out"
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by shulamitewoman(f): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

good to know miss.
I still haven't done enough to worth an offline chat with you? *tongue_out"
*smiles*
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
shulamitewoman:
*smiles*

Hey baby, this isnt the kinda reply I was expecting from you.
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2016
onstelly:
Happy birthday to this beautiful friend turn family, may this birthday of yours increase you confidence, beauty, intelligence, insight and wisdom.

Great accomplishment require great people like you, we know you have many more accomplishment to achieve.

Here is wishing you every good thing your heart ever desires. God bless you new age and may you age gracefully!

Cc
Refiner
Repogirl
Mrbigman1
Pikin1
Biafrabushboy
Park01
Maxi112
Junaknoni
Elpoisedon
Anonymous
Mediapace
Black007
Nevetlsbot
Marvel1206
happy birthday kinginvahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ushering Jobs? / Arise Women Conference Celebrate Pastor Siju Iluyomade on her Birthday Today / Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.