Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,846 members, 7,824,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Because Lil Kesh Has Started A Record Label, People Think I Should Too - Dr. Sid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Because Lil Kesh Has Started A Record Label, People Think I Should Too - Dr. Sid (522 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy / Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Because Lil Kesh Has Started A Record Label, People Think I Should Too - Dr. Sid by heryourjay(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
The Kabiyesi Crooner and Mavins signee made the disclosure in a recent interview with Leadership newspaper. When asked about his future plans and whether he intends to establish himself some time, he said: " People keep asking me this question. Because Lil Kesh has started a record label and now people think I should. .
Well, the truth is most artistes, who start record labels, want to be independent. And the question is why do they want to be independent? If you are in a situation that works, if every of your needs are met, if you have a great boss, your bank account is credited timely, everything is fine, why would you want to leave?
You might say, I want to have my own label. But that is not based on functionality. A record label should not be something you want to possess. It is business. And it is important to say that it is not beans [easy] to have a record label. It is not beans to take care of yourself, let alone other people.
Being in Mavin records has not hindered my progress in anyway; it has not stopped the money in my bank account. I give the record label what is due to it and the record label does its part. In the end, it is business. It is a partnership.
I do not have a problem with anyone opening their own label. If it works for them fine. I am not going to put myself in a situation just because everybody says or is doing so. What I have works.".

Re: Because Lil Kesh Has Started A Record Label, People Think I Should Too - Dr. Sid by heryourjay(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Because Lil Kesh Has Started A Record Label, People Think I Should Too - Dr. Sid by osesology(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Biko, who is dr sid? Is he a medical doctor or native doctor?

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olulonyo Went Online To Claim That Nigerians Worship Her / Nollywood Actor And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / My Excessive Love For Money Led Me Into This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.