Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Who Can Tell Me What This Lady Is Shouting For And She Is Saying (photo)? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Can Tell Me What This Lady Is Shouting For And She Is Saying (photo)? (612 Views)

How To Know,.if Your Lady Is Still A Virgin / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me / See What This White Man Is Saying About Yahoo Boys And Sars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Tell Me What This Lady Is Shouting For And She Is Saying (photo)? by Bekeey: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Na only two of this genders knows what they are doing and telling to each other.

Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Lady Is Shouting For And She Is Saying (photo)? by agarawu23(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Lady Is Shouting For And She Is Saying (photo)? by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
RUBBISH!
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Lady Is Shouting For And She Is Saying (photo)? by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
She screaming " Oh my gosh! There's a spider on your shorts".

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Lady Is Shouting For And She Is Saying (photo)? by evasweet: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Children of nowadays......

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Without Oil By Patrick Okigbo Iii / CAN (oritsejafor) Build Hotel In Christian Center Land Abuja (pics) / Operation SHARAN DAJI Of Nigerian Army Clear Armed Bandits Out Of Gobirawan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.