Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Advice: After Two Wasted Years, I Want Divorce Now - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice: After Two Wasted Years, I Want Divorce Now (58249 Views)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / I Am A Young Lady Of 27 Years,i Dated A Guy For Four Years (help) / Two Wasted Months Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice: After Two Wasted Years, I Want Divorce Now by Eketem: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

evidence on what?

Of the negligence she is accusing him of
Re: Advice: After Two Wasted Years, I Want Divorce Now by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dreal11247:
Having gone through your previous post, it's very clear that the marriage is established on a faulty foundation. I'm counselling as a true child of God. We always advice intending couples that they engage in much prayers before marriage against the plots of the wicked and for God to stop the marriage if it is not going to be favourable.
With this, there is still hope for you in God. Prayers are needed to correct all that are not right. I will advice that you forget about divorce as that is never a good option. There are forces that fight marriages. Some of them remain silent till immediately after the marriage.
With God, all things are possible.
holy spirit is talking keep qwayet
Re: Advice: After Two Wasted Years, I Want Divorce Now by seselez: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
AnotherSeun:
obviously seems yu married the wrong guy

i also married d wrong and wicked person
Re: Advice: After Two Wasted Years, I Want Divorce Now by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bolade005:
If you got married in Nigeria and you need a lawyer, I can get a friend to help.

Get out of that marriage while you're still young and you still got your sanity.

Is it free of charge.... grin or some land lawyers that will exploit and add more salts to your injury. ... Pls the fear of crooked lawyers is the beginning of wisdo
Re: Advice: After Two Wasted Years, I Want Divorce Now by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Taryur3:

Am not in support of the beating...Will you get a man to marry her if she divorce...how many men are interested in single mum...think before you advise this lady...wtf

My brother, it's only the living that will fulfill dreams o! If he beat him and kill him , it's duffle like you that will say, why didn't she have ran?
My sister, seek the counsel of lawyers and better marriage counselor

1 Like

Re: Advice: After Two Wasted Years, I Want Divorce Now by kaymart: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Juzzybabe:

Even if God wants to answer my prayer,if he cant work the miracle in the direction of changing him completely,let him find me another man that will treat me with love and respect. If you know how much beatings i got even while pregnant from that beast i married,every time he visited i was his boxing sand bag. I never for a day enjoy the marriage i happily signed for. i don't want it again o. and i cant even waste my prayers in that direction again
Are you now remarried?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot / Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About / Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.