Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Guys Stop Making Money/hustling For Girls To Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Making Money/hustling For Girls To Like You (488 Views)

Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Stop Making Money/hustling For Girls To Like You by Mcowubaba: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
There is a popular belief that, once you make big money, Nigerian girls will chase after you, this maybe true but it shouldn't form the basis and motivation for hustling, hard work, diligence , and perseverance .....

I hear guys say 'o boy, when I make money, I go bleep dis girls scatter'

This is a very bad mentality......

I rather work hard for my self actualization, my family, faith and society than for the purpose of having girls run after me....
There is more to life than the female red Chambers or bakassi.....

James 3:4
When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.....
Re: Guys Stop Making Money/hustling For Girls To Like You by khristals(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Chases Another Naked Man In2 D Streets After Catching Him Wit His GF. / Opinion: It Is Beter For A Lady To Love The Man More, Than Vice Versal. / We need a delete button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.