Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,583 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

The Governor's Son And I - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Governor's Son And I (32392 Views)

"Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Governor's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Governor's Son And I by funmi2013(f): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
I hope u will be consistent with ur up date, cos i dont want to hang in middle of the story ooooo, and how do i follow u to get the up date thanks
Re: The Governor's Son And I by ssogundele(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Op, pls kindly update this story of yours for I'm really enjoying it. Also, don't be like others who start a story and later leave readers hanging. It's really killing the spirit of reading.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
EPISODE 32
the next day brian went out as usual with his friends while i was alone at home suddenly nala came in alone with a knife but this time i was very ready for her, i can’t allow her touch my body the way she wanted I’M A WOMAN LIKE HER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
she drew close to me pointing the knife at me she threatened to kill me and quickly erase the evidence if i try anything stupid, i got upset and gave her a slap and soon we got into a fight, i got hold of the knife and threw it away we fought woman to woman for a long time before she quickly took the knife again, and like seriously i dont know how i took the knife from her and mistakenly stabbed her with it
she fell on the ground, on her own pool of blood but she was still breathing i freaked out and started crying i quickly called brian and he answered immediately
brian: sweetheart?
Me: can you come to the house now?
Brian: yea. . . .but y?
Me: i think i just murdered someone
brian: what? Am coming right away
i hung up and threw my phone away, few minutes later brian came in and as soon as he saw nala he was shocked
brian: (carrying nala) what happened?
Me: we got into a fight
brian: dont tell anyone what happened and remain calm
me: a prison sentence awaits me right?
Brian: i wont let that happen to you ket. . . . Clean the blood
i quickly cleaned up the blood while he took nala to the hospital,few hours later he called and told me nala was okay
my heart suddenly skipped a bit because i knew nala was going to report me to the local authourities and i will be charged to court for ATTEMPTED MURDER
brian later came back and told me not to worry that everything has been taken care of i asked how but he didnt reply he just fell on the bed and slept off
2 days later nala came to my house and asked to see brian, brian met up with her and after some minutes brian quickly kissed my and left the house without saying anything
me: where did u send him off to?
Nala: he went to work, and u should realy thank him, he saved your a-s
me: meanin?! . . . .wait! Why am i not in prison right now? The nala i know will see this as an opurtunity to get me out of the way.
Nala: well i repented and like i said you should thank brian
me: what did you tell the local authorities?
Nala: that i was stabbed by a burgler who came to steal from you, as if u have anything worth stealing
me: what was your condition?
Nala: ask brian (laughn)
she quickly stood up and left, living me in a confused state
i waited for brian till midnight but he didnt come home and that was unlike him i called him but he was’nt picking my calls
i dropped my phone and was about to go out and look for him in his friend’s house when i heard a message tone, i opened it and saw ‘free hint!, i know you are looking for brian, come to the coconut hotel, room number oo7 and see things for yourself’
i quickly hurried off to the hotel thinking brian was in trouble i was directed to the room and when i got close to the door all i could hear was moans and when i peeped in, brian was untop of nala. . . . . . . .HE WAS CHEATING ON ME!
I couldnt take it so i quickly ran out of the hotel and then came face to face with josh who innocently said ‘ i told you that guy would break your heart’ i sighed and kept walking then got a call from an unknown number
me: helo?
U.n: you’ve come of age, do u realy want to know the circumstances surronding your parents death?
Me: who are you please?
U.N: u have to revenge, we need a female avenger so that they won’t know what hit them
me: revenge?
U.N: Yeah your parents were murdered by a group of greedy politicians and your uncle’s life is astake too, his gonna die together with everyone you love IF YOU DONT GET YOUR A-S BACK TO NIGERIA NOW! KETSIYAH
ME: who are you?
U.N: Mayor grady, your father’s ally, godfather, mentor-
me: vengeance is for God mr grady
U.N: after you loose everything, they know you ket THE WOLVERINE BLOODY ORGANISATION knows you! They will hunt you down. . . . . You are the only one who can stop them you bear the mark
me: see me se trouble o which mark?
U.N: tick tock, tick tock u are running out of time ket, go to your dad’s lawyer and collect the missing paper’s from your dad’s work place. . . . . .and call me when you are ready.
He hung up while every cell in my body started discussing. What have i done to deserve this kind thing??

1 Like

Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
EPISODE 33
i went home and started packing my things, i was prepared to leave even if it means crying my eyes out for the immigration officers i was ready to do it
i opened the door and met brian outside staring at me, suprised
brian: where are u going to?
Me: none of your business
brian: ket?
Me: i saw you and nala again brian and this time you were not drunk (crying)
brian: ket
me: i trusted you brian with everything, if you wanted s-x you should have told me
brian: ket?
Me: i just hate-
he cut me midsentence ‘i love you ket and i wont do anything to hurt you’ he kissed me and suddenly my anger was gone i dropped my bag and responded to his kiss and blah blah blah
The next morning i woke up and caught brian staring at me, i was not properly dressed
brian: good morning, sorry i went inside does it hurt?
Me: (standing up) am not a virgin brian, and dont think i’ve forgiven you
brian: that was the only way i could stop nala from reporting you to the police
me: meaning?
Brian: she said no one will know you stabbed her on a condition that i have s-x with her
me: what?
Brian: thats why i did it, but i promise it would never happen again
me: but u were enjoying it!
Brian: (laughing) u were expecting me to frown while doing it?
I quickly took a pillow and threw it at him while he kept laughing
me: you are such a jerk.
Brian: the only special moment i enjoyed was the one i had with you last night. . . . .i ate the forbidden fruit
me: (sadly) josh had it first
brian: it does’nt realy matter
he stood up, kissed my forehead and went into the bathroom while i heard a knock on the door
i quickly stood up and dressed properly before opening the door. Only to see the s--t, nala
nala: good morning
me: what do u want?
Nala: hmmn. . . . . Is brian here?
Me: what do u want from him?
Nala: tell him we have another appointment tonight
me: are you crazy??
Nala: and help me tell him i enjoyed the s-x last night
me: u are such a s--t! So he did u, and you still open that trap you call a mouth to talk i bet you were lame and that’s why he came to me last night and guess what? It was incredible! Oh gosh i can’t get last night out of my head.
Nala: you think you are smart huh? I CAN KILL YOU and only brian and your already damned family will attend your burial
me: then u are underestimating me because I CAN KILL YOU and no human will see your corpse infact ah go use you for money rituals and-
brian: ket!
Nala: warn this this this
brian: nala you can go now
me: does the condition include making love to her every night
brian: no it does’nt
me: then what appointment do you have tonight?
Brian: i have to help her make peace with frank
nala: he will be there by 8: pm (sighs and left)
me: what a s--t!, gosh she disgust mhe
brian: are you ever tired of talking?
Me: dont start
suddenly my phone rang and it was kelvin
Kelvin: u realy need to get your a-s back to nigeria soon
me: why what happened?
Kelvin: uncle’s wife was shot this morning on her way to the office, her car has just been found in a refuge dump. She’s in the hospital now and thank God she was shot on the leg
me: you are joking right?
Kelvin: goathead why will i joke with something like this?
Me: fine! I will be there soon
kelvin: greet brian, and help me thank him for what he did for me.
Me: waka! If you dont have his number leave. . . . .what did he even do for you?
Kelvin: waka! If you dont know leave!!
He laughed and hung up while i looked at brian who almost fell down while laughing
me: shea you don start to fill form for madness.
Brian: i think only kelvin knows how to get to you
me: i have to leave to tomorow then i will treat his fuckup
brian: okk ma’am. . . .sorry about your aunt
me: thank God she isn’t dead
then i brian kissed me again and. . . . . . .*winks* you know how it goes.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
EPISODE 34
The next day we all came back to nigeria and i hurried off to the hospital to see my aunt and when i got there everyone was staring at me while my grandma was weeping
me: what happened? Why are you all staring at me?
Uncle: you have to quit that d--n relationship
me: meaning?
Aunt: ket dear, the people who shot me said they want you thats the message they wanted me to deliver to you
me: what?, why me? But what has that got to do with brian?
Kelvin: i think nala or any other girl that is desperate for brian might have done this since his the governor’s son our lifes are atstake here ket! Just breakup with him
me: kel! U think its that easy? (crying)
kelvin: stop being girlish ket look for his flaw or mistake and use it as an excuse
me: u are sick on ur eyebrows
i ran outside and started thinking, i love brian but i care about my family i can’t watch them die one after the other
i decided to breakup with him using nala and what happened recently that still crushes my soul as an excuse.
I went to brian’s apartment and he was eating
me: hi
brian: you look dull, what’s wrong is your aunt okay?
Me: yea
brian: alright i will see her later, why did u leave her so soon
me: brian, i dont think i can continue with this relationship
brian: are you joking or what?
Me: am serious brian its over, u cheated on me
brian: i did it for your sake and i’ve appologised countlessly what else do u want me to do?
Me: u still love nala i can see it in your eyes, go to her am tired of this relationship!
Brian: ket please dont do this, i love you
me: and i hate you, u disgust me. . . Cheater
brian: ket!
I ran out of the house and saw myself crying uncontrolably
i went to my apartment and saw a bag with a note that read; ‘WATCH AND READ ME’ i opened the bag and saw a memory card and a diary with my dad’s name on it
i went inside and saw inserted the mc on my phone then went to videos and saw just one video, i opened it and i heard a loud shout but nothing was showing
then suddenly i saw the governor (brian’s dad) talking to my dad
governor: if you love your family you wont say a word.
Dad: sir, you and your cohorts are selling us to the white men mostly the caribeans. The people are suffering and yet you load money on tankers
suddenly josh father came in with two male politicians and a woman that dressed like a w---e
josh’s dad: your lovely twins are still in school right? Should i pay them a visit?
Dad: dont touch my twins!
Sudenly my battery went off.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
EPISODE 35
I opened the diary and flipped through the pages and most of the things i read confused me.
I jumped to the last page of the diary and found out that my dad knew he was going to die on my birthday. He also wrote the names of some politicians including the governor, josh’s dad, nala’s mum, frank’s dad and six others that he wrote that he will give to mayor grady, according to what he wrote mayor grady was the only honest commander in chief of the arm force that was hosting a campaign to eradicate corrupt practices and he was also secretly trying to discover an organisation called ‘wolverine’
to tell u the truth i was so d--n confused i miss my ketsiyah life! U all know me na, i once lived a stress-free life filled with fun and although i missed my parents i tried to be happy
but all of a sudden i find out that my parents were both murdered on my birthday i can even imagine them screaming and begging for their lifes for years i’ve lived without my parents no one to reprimand us, kelvin almost became a notorious criminal i almost became a s--t we didnt even feel any parental care and love for all those years and even when i get married my parents wont be there all because of some evil men parading themselves as politicians
my father’s diary was filled with deep secrets he found out. . . .human beings used to make pillars, naked girls found in cubboards,heads in bags, money in tankers and many more secrets
i also found out that brian’s mum saw something she shouldnt have seen that damaged her brain and according to my dad’s diary she knows so many secrets and keys that can bring the wolverine organisation to book.
They were working secretly together because she was scared of her husband and she was a witness to the way he secretly killed any thug that f----d up or wanted to quit
all these got me thinking and wondering what next to do all these was too much to take in, in one day i was tired, depressed, obsessed, angry, sad and stressed out
sudenly phc brought back the light and i charged my phone. As soon as i switched it on mayor grady called
me: (sadly) helo
mayor: u broke up with our only hope of getting close to the governor and his WIFE!
Me: what?
Mayor: i know your every move, now makeup with him and make him get married to you as söon as possible 82 nursery school children has just been kidnapped and my source says the will be used for something on the 12th in two month time by the wolverine
me: tell that to the cops and how do you expect me to persuade brian to get married to me before next month! We are still students for christ’s sake
mayor: when you tracked your period when was the unsafest day?
Me: 15 why do u ask?
Mayor: when did u make love to brian last?
Me: are you okay?
Mayor: TELL ME!
Me: on the fif. . . . . .. .oh my gosh!
Mayor: go for a test ket, for once in years we the corupt politician’s eradication organisation have hope.
Me: you guys are crazy, u will just end up dead and forgoten like my parents.
I hung up and slept off my thoughts hurt.
Few weeks later i started vomitting, my eyes were floppy and i was always dizzy my aunt noticed it when i went to visit her one day and she insited on going to the hospital which i reluctantly did, a test was conducted and i was confirmed pregnant.
I felt ashamed and didnt know how to even tell brian about it i am the architect of my problems
i told kelvin about how i felt and he willing went to see brian
brian: hwfar longest time
kelvin: yea since you guys broke up uhm. . . .
Brian: i understand, so how is she?
Kelvin: she’s sick
brian: sick?
Kelvin: yea, and her sickness is uncurable
brian: (shocked) what?
Kelvin: (smiling) atleast until after 9 months
brian: you mean she’s pregnant?
Kelvin: yeah
brian: how old is it?
Kelvin: maybe two weeks
brian: so am gonna be a father
kelvin: wow! Am finally relieved. Thank you
brian: for what?
Kelvin: you didnt deny it
brian: i would never do that to ket, am just sad because she’s stil angry with me, i dont know how to make-up with her she says she hates me and does’nt want to see me.
Kelvin: she wants you now, she needs you.
Brian: can u accompany me to her apartment?
Kelvin: gladly
brian: WOW! Am the happiest guy right now THANK YOU. . . . .but wont she bath me with hot water
kelvin: i will go in first
the both laughed.
Few hours later i heard a knock on my door and i opened it and saw brian and kelvin staring at me.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
EPISODE 36
My anger was gone but i was a bit upset, so many thoughts we going through my head as i stood at the doorpost staring at both of them, brian and kelvin
suddenly kelvin’s phone rang and he left while brian started howling.
Brian: uhm. . . .ket. . . .i, u know. . . . .i. . . .i-
me: brian if you dont have anything to say just leave okay?
Brian: am sorry ket, in anyway i might have offended you am so sori
me: bri- brian
brian: ok fine atleast for the sake of our unborn child
me: brian stop
brian: the baby can’t come into the world and meet us fighting
me: so??
Brian: am sorry lets makeup
i looked at him and found an oppurtunity to get him to marry me, all i thought about was my parents i wanted to bring brian’s dad to justice and anyone that had a hand in the death of my parents i was ready to do anything inorder to make those evil politicians face the law. I dont know if brian would forgive me if he finds out but that was’nt on my worry list that moment
me: i can’t keep the baby
brian: what?
Me: yea i can’t, think about what my family and friends are going to say about me, it will drastically ruin my reputation
brian: i wont let you murder my first blood
me: then please do something about it because i can’t deliver a child out of wedlock
brian: so what are you saying?
Me: lets get married brian, its our only choice
brian: wait. . . Are you sure you want us to get married?
Me: yes and am very serious
brian: but we are still under-graduates
me: does it matter?
Brian: fine get dressed
me:4 what?
Brian: we are going to see my dad
i got a bit scared, nervous and dizzy i was going to meet the governor, my parents murderer, brian’s dad and my future father inlaw.
I had to do it anyway it was the only way i could get close to brian’s mum and my only hope of knowing everything that happened and how to show the public the wolverine’s dirty linen
i dressed up in a classical way and followed brian to the governor’s house
we got there and met him drinking i greeted him but he mumured a reply, brian told him about me and also told him we are getting married but he got angry and exploded he cursed himself for allowing brian study in nigeria
they both got into a very heated argument and brian kept saying he love me and am carrying his first child, i didnt say a word i just kept my cool
after few minutes the governor said to me ‘AM ACCEPTING MY GRANDSON NOT YOU, YOU CAN BE MY SON’S WIFE BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE MY DUAGHTER INLAW’
Those words didnt affect me afterall who cares? Am only on a mission to tell those greedy politicians that no one is above the law
the next week we rounded up our exams and closed for the semester few days later i got married to brian and our marriage was a blast, it was filled with people of substance, people from different parts of the world and country came including the president
after our wedding we took a flight to mexico for a two weeks honeymoon and when we exhausted it we came back to nigeria
we were living in the governor’s house and that made my mission easier. I got so anxious to see brian’s mum even to an extent that i had to beg brian to take me to the phsychiatric hospital she was admitted into which he gladly did.
We got to her ward and found her carrying a teddy she was calling bridget, brian couldnt bear the sight so he controlled himself and went out
i stared at her but she kept playing with the teddy then i called her ma’am and she turned and looked at me then said ‘ketsiyah your mum doesn’t want to buy this pink lace shea? I keep telling her to stop behaving like an old woman kai! Godforbid’
i was dumbfounded ‘how did you know my name?’ i managed to ask while she laughed.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
EPISODE 37
I got close to her and asked her how she got 2 know my name but she laughed and kept staring at my stomach then started saying ‘brianget’ continiously i got tired and just sat down and kept staring at her
brian came in and she quicky ran to him and gave him a tight hug then touched my tommy and hugged me too, then brian gave her private atttendant the things we bought for her and then we left.
I got home and felt so tired, dizzy and even feeling lazy to cook but i managed to and after we ate i slept off
few minutes later i woke up and heard brian murmuring and putting some things inside our cubboard i sat up and stared at him.
Me: are you okay?
Brian: of course am fine why do you ask?
Me: what are you holding?
Brian: my mum’s private belongings including her personal laptop
me: so what are you doing with them?
Brian: am keeping them safe
me: safe?
Brian: yea my dad sent someone here to take them away and maybe dump them but i wont let that happen
me: but why would he do that?
Brian: to erase every memory of her, he does’nt want to ruin his d--n reputation.
Me: (low tone)your dad’s a monster
brian: what did you say?
me:nothing
brian: sure?
Me: yes dear
brian: so how’s my baby?
Me: its always getting me tired and sometime i feel a quick but sharp pain. . . . . .it hurts but his fine
brian: euyaa am so sorry infact we are sorry
me: hmm. . . . We?
Brian: yea me and that cute unborn diva
me: diva?. . . .realy??
Brian: yes na
suddenly his phone rang and he picked up and after talking to his friends who begged him to meet up with them he kissed me and was about to leave before i made him promise to come back early.
As soon as he left my phone started ringing, i looked at the caller and it was mayor grady so i picked up
Mayor: ket, you have to find a way to get close to your mother inlaw’s laptop
me: for what?
Mayor: my source says its contains a solid evidence a video perhaps or something that can get us a step closer towards bringing that f-----g corrupt organisation to justice
me: this is so crazy. . . . .am tired!
Mayor: if you quit you’d be risking the lifes of many including that of your unborn child and even your reputation
me: you are lieing
mayor: how do you think i found you? I hacked into their system and found your name in their highest asassination list they’ve been looking for you but i got ahead of them
me: but why us. . . .why me?
Mayor: because you are your father’s children, the think you shouldnt exist and they dont want you to take revenge because i promised them i will use you to.
Me: oh my God!
Mayor: they wont hesitate to wipe you and your entire family out. . . . . .they dont realy know you ket, but kelvin is already in their den
me: what? How?
Mayor: call him and ask him where he was last night
me: where?
Mayor: ket time is running out i might die anytime, they just killed two of my men. . . .am concerned about you and your family you dont have to join your dead parents
he hung up while i started crying i knew my life and that of my family was in danger i called kelvin and he picked up but the whole place was noisy so he hung up and i knew he was in a party
i quickly took the laptop from the cubboard and switched it on but it was locked i guessed so many names and numbers but it was still locked i got tired and was like ‘WHAT IS THE PASSWORD?’
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
EPISODE 38
After i guessed all the names i could i got tired and put back the laptop before i finally slept off
i woke up at about 8: 30 pm and brian was not back home yet i quickly brought back the laptop and tried again but it yeilded no result, suddenly something struck me, why would brian’s mum keep saying BRIANGET continously i got a hunch that it most be the password and so i followed my hunch and tried it on the laptop and suprisinly it worked!
I quickly went to her videos and saw private, i opened it and suprisingly i saw a body wrapped in a white bedsheet, suddenly brian’s mum came in and opened the sheets then shouted ‘bridget?’ i saw the body gently moving but suddenly i heard josh’s voice and he was saying ‘ no one saw me i think the we are safe’ then josh’s dad said ‘ thank you mr governor for buring this case’
governor: fine now please dont hurt my wife and son they are the only family i have left
the governor’s wife quickly hid when the door opened and three of them came and checked the body after few minutes they all left while the governor’s wife was no longer in the room
the video ended and i kept checking other things until i got to a file titled ‘private 2’ i quickly opened it and saw a write up that read thus;
you have to switch my duaghter’s body with that of a dead body then send her abroad to get treatment but make sure she doesn’t come back until i say so. . . . . Meet me at the first lady’s party to get your balance and dont fail me
it was actually a mail sent to one mr rene thompsom
i was about to check the next file before i heard brian’s car coming into the compound.
I quickly put back the laptop then ran to the kitchen and started cooking ‘who knew my life would become such a mess!
Re: The Governor's Son And I by Vickiey192(f): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Waiting anxiously for the next updates
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 1:08am On Oct 10, 2016
EPISODE 39
I started preparing rice immediately and i prayed he does’nt notice anything
i was busy cooking when he came in and kissed my neck
me: welcome back
brian: thank you, you look pale what’s wrong with you?
Me: am fine
brian: no you are not, what’s wrong with you?
Me: ok fine i just woke up from sleep as soon as i heard your car horn
brian: hmmm are u sure?
Me: yea
brian: so you just started cooking. . . . . .(jokingly) Lazy wife
me: me?
Brian: no me
me:am not lazy its your baby’s fault its always making me feel dizzy
brian: woman stop blaming my baby admit it YOU ARE LAZY
Me: fine say what you want
brian: ha! She’s angry am so sori na
me: dont talk to me
brian: jeez! Malice? Am sorry na if i dont talk to you who will i talk to?
*silent*
brian:ket am sori na you’ve started that your life again. . . . . .bby am sori
me: dont call my name
brian: please, please na
me: am i lazy or not?
Brian: you are very hardworking infact u are de most hardworking woman i’ve ever seen. . . . . .so am i forgiven?
Me: partialy
brian: hmmn. . . . Uhm before i forget we will be moving to our own house next week and you have to go to the hospital tomorow we have to know the baby’s gender
i didnt realy expect this to happen what about my mission? I haven’t gathered enough evidence against the governor i cant let him destroy my chance of getting freedom for my family and i but i was so confused and lost in thoughts until i heard his voice again
brian: are u there
me: but why are we leaving?
Brian: because i want us to and you and my dad are not in good terms so am taking you to a place where you will be comfortable
me: but am comfortable and besides i want to try and make your dad accept me and i can’t do that when am far away from him please lets stay for a while atleast give me a chance to get to know and understand him
brian: sweetie-
me: please hansome please
brian: okay fine you have till ne-
me: till i put to birth
Me: please, or is it because am begging you sef?
Brian: eeeh? Dont beg na and you wil watch and see how i will bundle you and take you to the house this night infact just make a sound and i will do it
*silent*
brian: (laughing) ket talk na
*silent*
brian: (laughing) please make it quick am so hungry. . . . .kelvin must hear this.
He kept laughing till he left the room while i thanked my stars for helping me this time now i will continue my mission
i finished cooking and we ate and slept off
the next morning i went to the hospital and i found out that the baby was a boy i came back home and told brian and he was very happy
me: so what’s his name?
Brian: kelvin?
Me: no no no my son wont bare that name
brian: (laughn) ok fine lets wait i wil tink of a name
me: rene or thompsom
Me: rene is a nice name
brian: where did you get it from?
Me: just saw it on somewhere
brian: where?
Me: i’ve forgoten why are you so interested? Do you know any rene thompson?
In my mind; oops am too fast ooo i pray he does’nt suspect a thing
brian: why do you ask?
Me: nothing, uhm i want to visit a friend. . . .alice its been long
brian: do you want me to take you there?
Me: no problem my love let me change
brian: is she married?
Me: nope
brian: will you stay long?
Me: no i wont, i promise
brian: thanks, cos am already missing u.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 1:09am On Oct 10, 2016
EPISODE 40
I got to alice house and met her cooking, she was so happy to see me and i was happy too
alice: you and your big tommy
me: dont start so you can’t visit your bestie shea?
Alice: as you be governor inlaw so how i wan take go there?
Me: na xo u de talk abi
alice: okay sorry Na i no mean am but Those wuna huge security guys de scare me o
me: just tell them you are looking for me
alice: ok o next time. . . . Hmmn u don dey turn to orobo oo
me: parrot
suddenly my phone rang and it was mayor grady
mayor: have you found anything
me: a name and bridget is alive
mayor: hope you’ve not told brian
me: i didnt
mayor: what’s the name?
Me: RENE THOMAS
Alice: rene thomas?
Mayor: yes alice, do you know him?
Me: how did you know alice?
Mayor: alice works for me
me: what? Alice?
Alice: uhm yes he got to you through me
me: you can even speak good english.
Alice: am sorry ket
me: so you were under cover all these while?
Alice: my dad was an isp the killed my parents and my twin brother they almost killed me but luckily mayor grady saved me. . . . . .ket i advice you work harder or else they will do to you the same thing they did to my bro and i
me: and what did they do?
Alice: they cutted off his five fingers and forced me to cook and eat them
me: gosh!
Mayor: ladies, enough with the chit-chat lets get to work. . . .alice do you know rene?
Alice: yes that’s the name of my employer, am his receptionist
mayor: is he young?
Alice: young and hot he just came back from america
mayor: can you get his attention?
Alice: he barely looks at me
mayor: do you know anyone we can pay to get his attention?
Alice: nah he doesnt talk to anyone.
Mayor: s--t! U-
alice: but he keeps staring at ketsiyah’s pic i used as my wallpaper
me: my pic?
Alice: yea
mayor: ket how old is your pregnancy?
Me: am 8 months gone i thought you’d know
mayor: we will wait till next month then
me: so does it mean rene was working for brian’s mom since he was a young boy?
Mayor: the governor’s wife uses teens as thugs she teaches them everything, even how to fake identities
me: she must be-
mayor: yea she was a secret agent in russian
me: but she looks harmless
mayor: you also look harmless. . . . .goodbye i have to do some digging on rene
he hung up while i talked to alice for a while before i went home
i got there and met kelvin and brian playing pes i greeted them and sat down then stared at kelvin and imagined him been slaughtered before my eyes i quickly shook my head and said ‘God forbid’ while the both stared at me and shouted what!?
I quickly realised myself.
Me: dont you guys ever get tired of playing this boring game?
Kelvin: is it your business?
Brian: its not realy boring sweetie i can teach you how to play if you want
me: no, thanks
kelvin: you’d be wasting your time brian she will never understand she has a very dull brain i dont know where she got from
me: says someone who is so scared of going to the university to compete with brainiacs instead he choosed football
kelvin: am the king of the field bae
me: in your dreams
kelvin: dont worry i when i become a famous footballer you will never miss a match and you will never stop hailing me
me: i wont hail you even if you are the only footballer in the football field
kelvin: fine i wont visit your hos-
me: whatever
brian: are you guys through?
I stared at him but we all burst into laughter
i had to do something fast inorder to save my family i can’t watch kelvin die.
Weeks went fast and suddenly it was my week
i was all alone at home when i felt the pains i screamed so loudly then suddenly the governor came in
gov: are you okay? Whats wrong?
I was’nt in the mood to hate i wanted help
me: the baby! Its coming!!
Gov: you’re gonna be okay just breath slowly
i calmed down and started breathing then he called two female servants and they took me to the hospital.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by Chizim1: 9:28am On Mar 22, 2017
pls coma and update it has been long you do the needful, tanx
Re: The Governor's Son And I by do4luv14(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
This story is a bomb, always had been, rite from start

EMMY hoe it will be completed here this tin
Re: The Governor's Son And I by Lolsd: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
I don think dis story will ever be completed anoda narialand story.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2017
EPISODE 41
I was slowly taken to the labour room, i was actually feeling a whole lot of pains if i knew it was this painful i wouldnt have been disobedient to my parents atall
the doctor kept shouting PUSH! And i pushed with all my strength till finally i the baby came and after it was slapped it started crying and it was a boy
i was so happy but tired too so i kissed him and before i knew it i was fast asleep
few hours later i felt a kiss on my lips and when i stood up i saw brian staring at me i just smiled
me: so what’s gonna be his name?
Brian: ryan
me: ryan?
Brian: ryan brian
me: more like rhymes
brian: its perfect
me: what about ken? Ken brian.
Brian: ‘K’ again?
Me: fine do what you want. . . . Father.
Brian: (smiling) mum
me: i heard the strike and holiday is over
brian: uhm yea, dad i got u an impersonator. . . . . .so u can start school when his atleast 6 months old and everything would be just normal
me: hmmmn
brian: yea, hmmn
the next day we were discharged.
My uncle’s wife came almost everyday to help me take care of the baby while i learnt alot from her.
3 months later we went for the child blessing service and it was great people from all works of life including nala and josh came to witness it. A huge party was thrown after the service and people ate and drank to their satisfaction while i tried to avoid the glances josh was busy throwing at me but he was persistant he started coming close to me and i tried to keep my distance but he got close and sat beside me without saying a word
me: what is it?
Josh: dont try to make a scene
me: what do you want from me?
Josh: anyway i mean no harm, i just want you to be careful
me: careful?
Josh: you are too nosy
me: what are you even saying?
Josh: dont play dumb with me ket i know you are that late isp’s duaghter the one which parents died the same day, and on her birthday
me: you mean murdered by your dad and his cohorts just because they fought for what was right
josh: you dad was a pathetic lunatic my dad offered him a rank in the wolferine society but he threw it at my dad’s face
me: (almost crying) that’s because his a man of justice his not like the beast you call a father!
Josh: i advice you drop the case i love you so much and i dont want you to get hurt thats why i have’nt told the wolfrines but dont force me to.
Suddenly brian came to us carrying ryan who was crying non-stop
brian: i think his hungry or something
me: uhm his hungry. . . (trying to hide my sad mood)
brian: are you okay?. . . .(turning to josh) what did you do to her?
Josh: i told her to take care of the baby
after saying that, he stood up and left
me: am okay
brian: no, you are not!
Me: he reminded me of how he raped me
brian: that b-----d!
He went close to josh and gave him a hard punch on the face while all the efforts i made to stop him were all in vain
soon they started fighting but the got seperated by security men while i kept begging brian to calm down
after 15 minutes of hot atmosphere they both calmed down
brian went out of the house while the party was dismissed
i waited for hours but brian didnt show up, i called his line but it was switched off i cried my eyes out thinking something bad had happend to him until i heared his car horn
i ran out to meet him and he appologised for getting me worried
3 months after this incident i got back to school while a nanny was hired for ryan
even though i was already married to brian we still lived in different apartments and he visits me everyday while we spent weekends with ryan
one fateful day i was all alone at home when brian and my uncle came into my apartment looking troubled
Uncle: do you know if kelvin is into any notorious gang lately?
Me: no, kelvin has totally changed since you took us in
uncle: sure?
Me: yes what is it?
Uncle: oh gosh, d--n it d--n it (hitting my drawer) s--t!
Me: brian? Can somebody tell me what’s happening?
Brian: kel just got kidnapped
me: what? And how did u know that?
Brian: they called me and demanded for

1 Like

Re: The Governor's Son And I by Opeyemi119: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Emy pls don't leave dz story uncompleted
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
My people una sorry oo
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Brian: they called me and demanded for 8 million naira within a week, they said ‘BLOOD 4 BLOOD’
ME: am so dead! Oh my God why me na? (crying bitterly)
brian: 8 million is too big and i can’t get it within a week am just doing a vocation in my dad’s company and my dad can’t help right now his investing into three things at the same time
uncle: my salary is two hundred thousand naira in a month!
I cried my eyes out while they both went out loking for an alternative
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
EPISODE 42

after crying i took my phone and dialed the mayor’s number he quickly picked up
me: am dead! (crying)
mayor: i heard what happened am sorry. . . . . . .i did a background check on rene, his now a young multi-millionaire he might be of help
me: and so? I should just walk upto him and ask him for 8 million naira!?
Mayor: be nice to him and give him your attention he needs someone to care for him
me: am married.
Mayor: am not asking you to have an affair with him just be his friend and when you have him, ask him for 8 million naira
Mayor: you dont have time my child you have until next week
me: mayor. . . .
Mayor: alice can help you
then he hung up while i quickly called alice
alice: helo?
Me: are you at work?
Alice: yea rene is here i know everything come quickly
i hung up immediately then wore my favourite clothes and went to rene’s company with the excuse that i wanted to see alice
as soon as i entered i saw rene talking to some other guy, i quickly walked towards them and when i got close to them i intentionally slipped and fell down he quickly ran towards me and raised me up
me: aww! Am so clumsy! . . . . .thank you so much sir
rene: (smiling) its okk but am rene and whats your name?
Me: ketsiyah
rene: nice to meet you ketsiyah, so are you here to see alice?
me: yeah where is she?
Rene: (pointing to alice) over there
i started walking towards alice but he drew me back
rene: you’ve not given me your digits ket
me: we just met
rene: more reason why you should give them to me
i collected his phone and inserted my phone number.
I went to alice and talked for a while before i left, as soon as i got home rene called and told me to open the door for i was so suprised and when i did i saw him standing before me
i invited him in and offered him juice then we talked for a long time and he confessed to have fallen inlove with him from the first day he saw my picture in alice’s phone i was so confused and begged him to erase the feeling i told him we should just be friends and suprisingly he agreed
we talked about so many things and before he left he gave me a check of a hundred and fifty thousand naira while i thanked him continiously <i was even wondering a guy of my age became so rich>
meanwhile- — – –
kelvin is seen in an uncompleted building his legs and hands were tied while josh was laughing at him
josh: you look like a limping frog
kelvin: atleast am not a tiny scrap of protoplasm like you
josh: you dont know what awaits you pig!
Kelvin: i know, you are gonna kill me and throw me into a river. . . You are just a coward you can’t fight me man to man
josh: lions dont fight with frogs they just kill and eat them up
kelvin: you are such a monster thank God my sister didnt end up with you
josh: (laughing) you are so d--n foolish why do you think i kidnapped you and asked for 8 million?
Kelvin: (thought for a while then started struggling) d--n you. . . . .you know ket can’t get 8 million naira in a week so you will offer her the money and ask her to marry you in return d--n you!
Josh: (clapping) good boy. . . Oya clap hands for yourself kpam kpam kpam kpa kpa good child God bless you and make you wiser amen!
Kelvin: you are the spawn of the devil i will kill you with my barehands and go to jail if i get out of here.
Josh: if. .if. .if i might get ket and still kill you frog
kelvin: d--n you b-----d!
josh left while two hefty men flogged kelvin repeatedly

brian and my uncle went to the police station and reported the case, i went there to meet them and i saw an old man who quickly recognised me
old man: you again? I have always known you are too d--n careless you can’t even take good care of your own twin brother!
Suddenly i recognised him he was the police commander i met at a police station when kelvin was kidnapped by jagoon
me: it was not my fault
old man: so can’t you protect him?
Brian: sir, it was’nt her fault
old man: she knows what am saying
me: i dont!
Old man: we can’t help you
all: what?!
Old man: co
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Old man: cos if we do we might all loose our lifes the force that took him is greater than all of us
i just got upset and left, suddenly rene called me and invited me to his house, he sent me his house address and i quickly went there
as soon as i got there he begged me to teach him how to cook which i did, after we cooked we talked for a while and he taught me how to hack systems and many other things before he took me home
i am a step closer to getting my brother back i can’t loose him the way i lost my parents
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
EPISODE 43

2 days later i went to rene and told him about kelvin he felt pity towards me and gave me the money but he gave me a condition i didnt even stand to hear clearly, i quickly rushed to my uncle’s house and showed him the money but he asked me to wait for the kidnappers to call first he asked me where i got the money and i lied that i got a loan and then dodged other questions he was trying to ask i even made him promise to tell brian that he took the loan.
Few minutes later i got a call from a strange but familiar number i answered it and found out it was josh
Josh: i heard u are in need of 8 million naira
me: so?
Josh: i can give it to you. . . .asap but only on one condition
me: which is?
Josh: divorce brian and marry me
me: (laughing) since when did u start cracking hilarious jokes?
Josh: am not joking sexy, you have 24 hours left remember that.
Me: you can go to hell with your money. . . . And dont ever call me again
josh: what?
I quickly hung up i felt i was in power for getting 8 million naira within a week and the only sacrifice i made was an ounce of care needed by a freak yeah thats one of the things i found out about rene.

The next day by 10:30 pm we all gathered in my uncle’s house even my little ryan, we were all waiting for the kidnappers to call but they didnt, we got tired and i was about to leave with ryan when brian’s phone rang and he used his hands to tell us that it was the kidnappers, i quickly sat down while he put it on loud speaker
kidnapper: do you have the money?
Brian: yes
kidnapper: how much is it?
Brian: 8 million naira
kidnapper: good, give the money to the young lady by name ketsiyah tell her to bring it to the uncompleted four-storey building close to that thick bush in mavins street.
Brian: the lady can’t go there, i can do it
kidnapper: you are a governor’s son i dont need anymore trouble, tell the lady to bring the money quickly or get ready to bury her twin brother
after saying that he quickly hung up while brian stared at me sadly
me: i will go, i can’t bury another family member
brian: just be very careful
me: i will, and please dont involve the police, i can’t take such risk
brian: am not stupid, i wont. . . . . . Be safe
i quickly left while he kept staring at me i took a taxi to the place and then one litle boy who am not even sure is upto 12 years came and asked me to follow him, i followed him to a corridor in the uncompleted building and stood there while he entered one of the rooms
few minutes later kelvin was dragged out by two hefty men while i almost cried at the sight of him, he was badly wounded they asked me to drop the money and raise my hands up, i did as i was told and then they untied kelvin and he was asked to walk slowly towards me he did as he was told but suddenly we heard footsteps but they suddenly stopped two litle boys were asked to check it out but they ran back shouting ‘ekelebe o o o o’ immediately they shouted guns were cocking suddenly we were dragged by three gangsters and the dragged us through the bushpath towards an suv car they used sacks to cover our heads.
The head of the kidnappers quickly made a call and all i could hear was; ‘ it went as planned sir, 8 million and the twins, no casualties. . . . Thank you’
that was when it dawned on me that we were tricked i cried silently until they finally removed the sacks from our heads and when i looked around i saw many hefty men and a man i knew was josh’s father
josh’s dad: does my son know the lady has been taken?
Kidnaper: we did not tell him sir
josh’s dad: good, and dont
kidnaper: ok sir
josh’s dad: now let’s see how tough you are. . . . .ket.
:
:
:
:
:
:
NOW THE STORY FULLY UNFOLDS (what’s gonna be their fate? Will ket be forced to witness kelvin’s death and also eat his fingers the way alice was forced to?)
T.B.C
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
EPISODE 44

Suddenly a fat man came out of one rooms with two bloody knifes i was not realy scared but i was crying because of kelvin
josh’s dad: your parents were both begging for their lifes as i ordered my boys to shut them up
me: u are a devil!
Josh’s dad: no my dear am worse than a devil
me: so killing the honest couple was not enough your blood thirst has made you hungry for the blood of their innocent children, u blood thirsty vampire!
Josh’s dad: i want to destroy every evidence i dont want that d--n old fool mayor grady to start training avengers
kelvin: your end is near i will kill you and your useles son, like father like son
josh’s dad: pour out your mind before you die
me: you are just a coward hiding behind thugs and a stupid wolverine organisation
josh’s dad: more reason why you should die
kelvin: what is wolverine organisation?
Josh’s dad: oh she didnt tell you? She’s now NIKITA she wants to take revenge
Kelvin: i dont understand
josh’s dad: you are a damned fool no wonder the old man didnt choose you, anyway let me elaborate.
Your twin sis here what’s dat her name again?. . . . . Ket,ket,ket thinks you are a weakling and thats why she hatched a revenge plan but didnt involve you in it even though she knows how eager you are to kill your parents murderers
me: kelvin his trying to manipulate you
kelvin: atleast he is’nt hiding the d--n truth from me
me: i can explain, i didnt want you to get hurt
kelvin: I AM A MAN!
Josh’s dad: enough with the family drama, cut his fingers
the fat man drew close to kelvin and was about to cut his fingers when we heard gunshots everywhere josh’s dad was quickly led out while two men started dragging us, suddenly we heard STOP and three men came and cuffed the criminals hands and dragged them away i turned around and saw brian placing something on the walls and ordering men around he looked at me and opened his arms while i embraced him gently but wondered who he realy was, since life has filled me with suprises recently
me: so how come you have a gun?
Kelvin: thank you for saving us bro
brian: anytime, sorry i was late just waiting for the right time, this place is filled with cocaine
me: are you a policeman or what?
Brian: am a secret agent,i work for a secret unit of the government whose aim is to arrest this drug dealers
me: you mean the wolverine organisation?
Brian: what’s that?
Kelvin: its nothing, dont mind her
me: how’s ryan?
Brian: he miss you
me: does your dad know you are an agent?
Brian: nope but my mom does, infact she taught me some things i’ve been an agent since i was eleven, (walking away) excuse me, let me fix this
me: and you kept all these away from me? And how did you find us
Brian: am sorry, i followed you even to that uncompleted building. . . .
me: whatever jst stop i dont want to hear more.
he scoffed and left while i looked at kelvin who was so moody
me: am sorry, i didnt want to get you involved
kelvin: did you find out why they killed them?
Me: yeah, they killed them because dad found out their dirty secrets and wanted to expose them, brian’s dad was the second master planner.
Kelvin: what? Ket! Was that why you talked brian into marrying you?
Me: sssh stop shouting!
Kelvin: you are not safe in that house
me: i want to purnish that man myself
kelvin: do you know that even with the misunderstandings in that family brian loves his dad even more than his mum and that murderer is willing to die for brian?
Me: what?
Kelvin: yea thats what i found out. . . . .leave the governor to me
me: you can’t do it
kelvin: watch and see me try
me: kelvin dont try anything stupid
kelvin: if you purnish the governor yourself and brian finds out you might become his worst enemy.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
EPISODE 45

After everything was cleared 6o school children were rescued but josh’s dad and many other thugs ran away, we were both taken to my uncle’s house and he was so happy to see us for the first time.
After the incident everything went well for some time brian took me out on dates we spent time together and i was realy happy we tried our best to train up ryan in a godly way. . . . .atleast, even though my heart was filled with hatred and anger
kelvin’s anger calmed for a while atleast we didnt hear that goalkeeper was punched seven times on the face because he lost the ball
infact everyone was happy and everything was calm rene suddenly became my bestie and josh kept his distance
anyway everything was calm until my son’s birthday i told brian i didnt want it to be celebrated but he said he’s dad has insisted that it must be celebrated i was even tired of all these celebrity stuff because i knew alot of people including those murderers with beards would be invited
a very huge birthday cake was baked and the governor’s compound was well decorated because that was where the birthday was assigned to take place
i was not even involved in the birthday planning everything was done by the governor
the birthday was so interesting and my ryan looked very hansome just like his dad, everything was well planned and many singers and comedians were invited brian kept smiling at me from where he sat while ryan wanted me to carry him
i was realy enjoying the whole birthday thing until the governor went inside with josh’s father i knew the governor knew me very well and was already making plans on how to get rid of me.
Suddenly i got a message from kelvin and when i opened it, it read ‘ITS TIME KET, ITS NOW OR NEVER. . . . .I DONT MIND DIEING IN THE PROCESS BUT JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED, I LOVE YOU KET YOU ARE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTER’S IN MY LIFE’
i got so scared because i knew kelvin would want to kill the governor himself but that would put him into a bigger mess i called mayor grady and told him about kelvin but josh replied and said they’ve already dug kelvin’s grave inside the house and mayor grady would join him because they are pointing guns at him
i quickly hung up.
INSIDE THE HOUSE. . . . . .
Kelvin was in a man to man combat with the governor while a gun was on the floor.
I ran into the house to save my brother but before i could get the room they were in, i heared a gunshot i quickly ran in and met kelvin on the floor with blood flowing from his hand i got so angry and furious and i pushed the governor to the ground, the gun fell down while i took it and pointed it at him then asked kelvin to run away which he reluctantly did.
me: today marks the end of your rule of terror you blood thirsty wolf
governor: hahahaha i’ve seen women like you who come in the name of vengeance, you can’t even hurt a fly
me: fine watch me
i shot him on his two legs and he gave a loud shout i knew no one would hear but suddenly i heard WHAT?
I turned around and saw brian staring at me he quickly took a gun and pointed it at me
brian: drop the gun
me: bria. . . .
Brian: drop it!
I dropped the gun
brian: turn back
i did
brian: so you’ve been deceiving me all these years
governor: she’s an assasin sent to kill me
brian: i know, josh’s dad told me everything sorry for not listening to you
me: they are both murderers, they murdered my parents and parents of many orphans we have now
brian: shut up!
Me: what about the love we shared brian, so you dont even trust me?
Brian: you betrayed my love for you, i know about rene. I know about your secret affair
me: i dont have-
brian: shut up!!
Then i turned and faced him, i knew i was his weakness i went close to him even when he asked me not to i stared into his eyes and he felt distracted i quickly kicked his g---n area and he fell down while i said sorry and quickly opened the door and ran off
i entered my car and after one las look at ryan i zoomed off.

TBC
the story just started.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2018
EPISODE 46

A week after the crazy incident my uncle’s duaghter got raped by a gang of criminals while her boyfriend who was with her that night was killed and thrown into a stagnant water were he was found by people who lived there
my uncle was sacked my aunt’s shop got burnt and everything got me confused, i knew it was all thanks to the wolverine’s but i was warned not to do anything if i cherished my family’s life that was when my heart opened up to anger and hatred for the first time and i realy wanted to hurt the wolverine’s so badly that they wont even think about hurting a harmless fly anymore
have i told you that brian filed a divorce?, yes he did and i signed it i know his love for me has gone and in it stead all he had for me was hate
he calls me an assasin and he didnt want ryan to even talk to me anymore, i grew hatred for him too although the love was still there i just ignored it
a month later we were divorced and i focused more on my studies that was also what mayor grady wanted me to do and according to him it was in his plan and he had promised to send me abroad as soon as i graduated.
I missed ryan but i wanted to revenge so badly that at a point i was willing to take any risk just to gather evidence against the governor
few years later i graduated with first class upper and as soon as i finished service i got a visa and travelled to paris where i was asked to meet with an old man who later introduced himself as the mayor’s brother and my tutor
he took me to a place were my eyes were changed, my hair got coloured even my complexion was a bit changed and after everything i couldnt even recognise myself
they helped me change my accent and soon i was speaking 6 different languages
the old man showed me alot of things and later changed my name to ‘alexandra diamond’ and said i could change it back when i please
i was employed into fashion company even when i was a doctor and before i could say jack i became quite famous even though all i did was take pictures
and soon after i had gathered a fortune i knew it was time to ruin the wolverines and become their most feared enemy
a plan was made but i had to pass through brian AGAIN! but not as the naive ketsiyah but as a classical fashion icon alexandra.
Help me tell the wolves that dracula is coming!
Re: The Governor's Son And I by whinnie(f): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks writer,can't wait for the next update..God bless your work

1 Like

Re: The Governor's Son And I by ssogundele(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kindly update. Thanks for the story.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 7:58am On Apr 13, 2018
EPISODE 47

I became so d--n rich within a twinkle of an eye and i was happy that atlast i will be able to open a case and get my ryan back
i was trained in many aspects and i became so good in hacking systems and bugging peoples phones i learned how to shoot all sorts of guns and even hurt someone using a toothbrush
after more and more training on daily basis the organisation that was known as ‘real justice’ said i was ready, i was given a young personal assistant and a manager while mayor grady’s brother decided to come back to nigeria with me together with other members of the group
he said he wanted to revenge, his wife and kids were murdered and he was sentenced to death by hanging for what he didnt do
it was with the help of God and mayor grady that he was still alive
after about a month of preparing we got to nigeria and i bought a mansion and two cars then they read out the plan to me*
brian was now the head of one of his father’s famous investment ‘BEAUTY QUEENS’ they deal with modeling, fashion designing, beauty spa, making of shoes and bags etc
the plan was that i should open a better one and find a way to attract all their customers, the governor would feel challenged and decide to invite me to his house inorder to trick me into becoming partners with me then outwit me. Or maybe decide to make brian marry me, then as søon as that happens i should tell them and they will tell me what next to do*
i decided to stay away from my family for a while because i didnt want them to get involved anymore i only sent them enough money every month and lied that i was working in a hospital outside our state
i bought a large fashion house and started business with the help of the group i employed experts and the business began to flourish even to an extent that famous models choose to model with me and buy clothes and bags from me
every other fashionistas was suprised at the way i came out of nowhere and became better than most of them
i became so beautiful, young and classy and many young directors kept asking me out on dates but i kept laughing at them, if only they knew my motives
within a month i was in many fashion magazines and many journalist were fighting to interview me
soon the governor’s special adviser came to my office and gave me the address to the governor’s house were he made me promise to go
the next day i got dressed and my driver drove me and my two security guards to the governor’s lounge where i met him sitting on a wheel chair he asked me to sit down and i quietly did while he called brian who came and sat facing me, he kept staring at me and wont look away, my heart started melting because the love was still there. But it froze back when memories about him calling me an asassin came back, even the divorce papers came back
gov: miss alexandra, i have heard so much about you and i realy want to know you better, am also happy that you are a nigerian
me: yea but i’ve lived in paris since i was 12, i just came back to start my life here
gov: hmmn thats good, i will like us to be partners but first meet my son brian, brian meet alexandra diamond the fashion icon, i would like you two to get to know each other i will be in my room
brian: okay dad.
He drove his wheel chair and left
brian: you have such a pretty name ‘alexandra’
me: thank you
brian: so. . . .do you need someone to show you around?
Me: are you volunteering?
Brian: kind of
me: i heard you have a son
brian: yea my little prince
me: where is his mother?
brian: she’s a s--t, she betrayed my love for her she crushed my heart into a thousand pieces i even had to visit a doctor in aruba just to heal
me: that was bad sorry i asked
brian: its okay, so what about you? You got someone?
Me: no, am still single
brian: hmmn
suddenly ryan ran towards us crying, brian carried him and started playing with him
brian: sorry about this
me: its okay, you make a good dad
brian: (laughing) thank you
me: i have to go now, i’ve got an appointment
i got up and stole one last glance at ryan then went away.
I will definetely purnish brian by taking ryan away from him. . . . .while others will pay with their legs or hands
i told the mayor what happened and he said the next plan was to make josh’s dad want me to marry josh too.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2018
EPISODE 48

The next day i wore one of my best outfits and went to the private hospital owned by josh’s dad
i told one of the doctors that my whole body aches and i want a drug that will relieve me of my pains within 5 minutes and i was ready to pay
they searched their chemist but couldnt find such a drug so they called the attention of the josh’s dad and out of greediness he quickly came to see the money making manchine
as soon as he saw me, he knew i was so d--n rich so he decided to hook me up with josh
he called josh and he came immediately and as soon as the womaniser saw me i sent a message to his body and he shivered, his dad smiled and left us with the excuse that josh can treat me
josh: wow! U are realy sexy
me: sexy?
Josh: yeah, and to say the truth i’ve fallen inlove with you
me: (laughn) oh realy?
Josh: yes dear
me: what about ketsiyah?, heard you were fighting for her
josh: yea but she dug her own grave, she doesnt love me
me: i see.
Josh: so what do u say?
Me: let me think about it
josh: okay dear
he gave me a peck and i left while he kept staring. . . . . .FOOLS
i went to work and after working a bit i got tired and stressed out i was about to call my p.a and tell her to clear my schedule when my phone rang and the caller was unknown
Caller:uhm its me brian, sorry. . . I. . .uh. . . .
Me: its okay, how are you?
Brian: am alright dear, can we meet? Ah mean can i come over to your house?
Me: yes, am on my way home. . . .do you know my house?
Brian: yea, i do
suddenly i heared ryan crying
brian: how is he now?
Nanny: his getting worse, he keeps crying, he has’nt eaten since morning
brian: okay give him to me, you can go
. . . . . . .
Brian: am sorry, i can’t come, my prince is kindof sick and i can’t leave him
me: you can come with him, i can call my doctor from london to check on him, he just came to nigeria last night
brian: wow! Thanks alot, i appreciate
within few minutes brian and ryan were at my house as soon as i got there. I called the doctor and he said he was on his way
i carried ryan and he stopped sobbing immediately
me: his so cute, who did he take from? You or his mom?
Brian: uhm i dont realy know
me: how old is he?
Brian: 3 years plus
me: so has he started school?
Brian: of course
me: so what’s gonna be your reply when he asks about his mom
brian: i wont allow him ask, that why i want to make you my wife. . . . . . . .(brings out a ring) marry me alexandra, i know its fast but please dont say no
me: uhm. . . .give me time to think about it please (looking at ryan) his asleep, let me lay him down
brian: (taking him from me) let me help
i took him to one of the rooms and after he laid him down he was faced me and was about to kiss me when i stopped him and made him promise not to try it again with a woman his not married to.
Few hours later ryan woke up and brian carried him and they left
everything went normal for a while until the day i was invited to a party were all important dignitries were present everything was moving smoothly until the speaker handed over the mike to kelvin my twin bro, at first i thought he was about to crack a joke but then he started insulting most of the politicians including josh’s dad and the governor
he insulted them and declared he was not afraid to rot in jail, suddenly he was dragged away and i knew i was gonna get involved cos i cant let him rot in jail
i pray he doesnt ruin my plans. . . Kelvin will never change tah!
Re: The Governor's Son And I by chisiudeh: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Kelvin smoke Oshogbo weed or wat?
Re: The Governor's Son And I by whinnie(f): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thanks a lot!!!!More

1 Like

Re: The Governor's Son And I by skubido(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
nawa for Kelvin ooo.

d guy Don sign ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forgiven By Glowingscenes / Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story / Love Don't Cost A Thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.