Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos (5701 Views)

Who Is A Cheap Girl? See Pics / Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did / For The Men, If A Girl Is Chasing You, What Will You Do? Is It A Turn Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Dianaplay(f): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy
What do you think

I don't know really

See photos here
Please comment
Would really appreciate
Thanks

http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/06/lmao-what-do-you-think-is-chasing-this.html
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by hannah55(f): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmm...hope it's not wat I'm thinking
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by khristals(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
this is how papa chinedu's babe ran when mama chinedu came back one hot afternoon! an unforgettable drama grin

1 Like

Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by toydee(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Your guess is as good as mine..lol
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by magabounce(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
She go nack apako
Madam show background, and she Ben johnson

1 Like

Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
She's been chased by her Shadow in broad day light..
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
"Ladies and bananna" be like "Diezani and loot"..
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
Big Preeq wey dey shift womb
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by theEYe21(f): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
That looks like a side chick grin
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Dianaplay(f): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
khristals:
this is how papa chinedu's babe ran when mama chinedu came back one hot afternoon! an unforgettable drama grin
cheesy
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Dianaplay(f): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
theEYe21:
That looks like a side chick grin
Yea
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by funmind(f): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Big Preeq wey dey shift womb

Must everything be.... undecided
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Dianaplay(f): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
funmind:

Just seeing the comment s wink
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by NigerDeltan(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Too much sex
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Qualer: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
funmind:

i can't stop checking your profile.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

where have you been all these while? cool
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
cheesy THAT WAS MY FRIEND CHASING HER.

HE GAVE 19 ROUNDS AND 19 MORE TO GO B4 SHE TOOK TO HER HEELS.

SHE WENT INTO PERSISTENT VEGETATIVE STATE A DAY AFTER. sad
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Qualer:

HEHE, THE GIRL FINE. SHE RESEMBLE MY YOUNG SISTER I SWEAR.
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Qualer: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
crotonite:

HEHE, THE GIRL FINE. SHE RESEMBLE MY YOUNG SISTER I SWEAR.

Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Dianaplay(f): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Qualer:

Am around

And please don't check profile again
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Dianaplay(f): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
hannah55:
Hmmm...hope it's not wat I'm thinking
it was a girl with ur moniker that deflowered me at the age of 7....

The day my life changed! cry
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Dianaplay(f): 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
it was a girl with ur moniker that deflowered me at the age of 7....

The day my life changed! cry
shocked
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
funmind:

If u see someone with Amunition won't you run?
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Dianaplay(f): 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
You would
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Dianaplay(f): 6:47am On Jun 14, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I can never forget those days cry
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Dianaplay(f): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
yeah!
Ok
Re: Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos by Dianaplay(f): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
ok tongue
yeah

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. / Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied / This Owerri Sugar-mommy Is Loaded In All Aspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.