Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Solidstar Exposes His Look Alike, Who Is Going Around Impersonating Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Solidstar Exposes His Look Alike, Who Is Going Around Impersonating Him (507 Views)

Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solidstar Exposes His Look Alike, Who Is Going Around Impersonating Him by oleeverking(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Singer Solidstar has issued an alert warning fans about a certain guy who kind of looks like him and is currently parading himself as Solidstar. This comes after one of his fans named Emily and pictured below, shared this picture of herself standing with the impostor.Emily thought she was with the real Solidstar, so she shared the pic and tagged Solid only for the shocked
More and pictures of the impostor.
http://www.jamolon.com/2016/06/solidstar-exposes-his-look-alike-who-is.html

Re: Solidstar Exposes His Look Alike, Who Is Going Around Impersonating Him by onstelly(f): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Solidstar Exposes His Look Alike, Who Is Going Around Impersonating Him by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
how many data will this give me
how much will this give me
Re: Solidstar Exposes His Look Alike, Who Is Going Around Impersonating Him by tsamson(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
hmn

(1) (Reply)

So Funny / Who Are De Most Unserious Nairalanderz? / Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy… Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.