Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola (25227 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca / "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by M4gunners: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
And the campaign continues.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Ademusiwa1: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by chubbygal(f): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yellow bar people at it again.

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Barywhyte(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fashola is already thinking about death. He's dreaming. He doesn't know that there is no such thing as Nigerian dream
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
engnr fashola i hail o. keep the good work moving to yhat destination thay nigerians are agitating for.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by origima: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
My dear minister, God will help you fulfill your wish. He will give u the know, wisdom and strength

2 Likes

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Must we rely on fuel there are countries that doesnt rely on fuel nd they have 24hrs light there are other alternative to power
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Obijulius: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mumu minister of darkness.

Please die first, una follow they block light.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by profosenogoboy: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mr minster you will live forever before you fulfill ur promise

1 Like

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by tansho(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Just to give ordinary light, you wan die. Is it rocket science?
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by canalily(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
luvinhubby:
Talk is cheap.
especially when u are talking without MTN GLO AIRTEL or the latest NTELundecided
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Sanchase: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Stop looking for solutions to solutions, produce results to results.

Nigerian politicians make Nigerian problems seem beyond belief.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Taryur3(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Minister for darkness...much talk with less actions
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by musicwriter(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dysfunctional country because Nigeria has never gotten a qualified leader who knows how to spur development. No country develops by being a western stooge. No nation develops by not having its own policies, except IMF and world bank initiatives.

1. Where is any reseach institution for alternative energy in Nigeria?. NON.

2. Where is government grant initiative to fund Nigerians who have ideas on how to generate alternative electricity?. NONE.

You don't develop by not having the institutions to spur development.

I've discovered how to generate electricty using water in a way no human ever thought possible before.. Where in Nigeria do you have government grant initiative to help me in research and development?. I've searched there's NONE.

You don't develop by not having the right policies and initiatives in place to spur development..
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by CaptPlanet(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=20pt]FIXED!![/size]

Mr hudson

Fixed
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by banio: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
All Past and Present govt keep promising Nigeria light. We are waiting.

Menista of Dfarkness
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
If wishes were horses,beggars would surely ride!
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by CaptPlanet(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mr minister I just dey look u

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Sanchase: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fashola is saying indirectly that he will live as long as metusellah because the Nigerian dream wouldn't be fulfilled in a hurry.

It is quite unfortunate but judging from the current performance, he is telling a pack of lies.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by abimic(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
YoursGEJ:
May God continue to bless and protect this man and his family. Wailers will blame you who has only been a minister for about 6 months even though their party spent over $16 billion on power and had 16 years to fix the power problem. Just know that true Nigerians are behind you and we are confident that you're doing your very best to fix the power problem
I for one don't have issues with fashola, he's one of the best hands in the cabinet if not the best, even adeosun doesn't ooze confidence like fashola despite she holds a critical sector. I'm pressed further to even conclude the success of this administration lies more on fashola than kemi, unfortunately reverse should have being the case..... Fashola would deliver, I'm sure of that, even nnaji didn't find it so easy before he was booted out....

2 Likes

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by vakinola1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
something is 'bout to happen
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Temptee101(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
This dude still thinks we are in the era of campaign. Nah so so talk with little or no action. He should do himself a little favour by keeping his mouth shut
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by engrhorla(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Until the govt sees stable electricity as an asset which will in the short and long term boost our IGR, we will not see power!

For me, they see stable power as luxury!

That is why we have all manners of generators in Nigeria

Crazy machines that you don't find in homes in overseas!

Nigeria, how has thou fallen?!
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Boss13: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
This man disgust me with his cheap talks. The same gimmicks he used as governor of Lagos is what he is trying to do.

Mark my word. As long as Fashola continues to be minister, we shall have no power or housing
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
luvinhubby:
Talk is cheap.

America is equal opportunity & right to pursue happiness. Abeg, does Nigeria have a promise & what is the Nigerian promise?

Nigeria does not have any promise. The constitution doesn't really favour anyone. That's why we like doing things unconstitutionally.
Don't get me wrong, the constitution is a set of rules. But the long and short of it does not promise anything.

....and that is why there was the CONFAB....
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Boss13:
This man disgust me with his cheap talks. The same gimmicks he used as governor of Lagos is what he is trying to do.

Mark my word. As long as Fashola continues to be minister, we shall have no power or housing

You don see cheap goal to score. Was there power before?
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by fairheven: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Let's be sincere for once.. the three ministeries under Fashola is a huge burden on his shoulders,and he would do himself a great deal of favor to relinquish two of it and concentrate on the most important job which is POWER.

POWER supply has become a nightmare under Fashola's watch and something drastic has to be done and done fast... this the worst It has ever been.. he seems to be biting more than he can chew and humility and forthrightness demand he focuse on power.

one major decision he has clearly gotten wrong is that of deciding not to build new power plants but instead concentrate on completing existing once... who does that?

every part of Nigeria should be a" construction site " for building of power plants..because if even if you complete existing plants, we still won't have enough, to why not start new once and increase supervision?
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by dinggle: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
This man dey craze oooo....so we go dey wait for you ehh! Abi make we dey pray for your death tomorrow so that as you talk am if death go come tomorrow na be saay we go get light today!....Old brain wen do tire na so e dey think.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
musicwriter:
Dysfunctional country because Nigeria has never gotten a qualified leader who knows how to spur development. No country develops by being a western stooge. No nation develops by not having its own policies, except IMF and world bank initiatives.

1. Where is any reseach institution for alternative energy in Nigeria?. NON.

2. Where is government grant initiative to fund Nigerians who have ideas on how to generate alternative electricity?. NONE.

You don't develop by not having the institutions to spur development.

I've discovered how to generate electricty using water in a way no human ever thought possible before.. Where in Nigeria do you have government grant initiative to help me in research and development?. I've searched there's NONE.

You don't develop by not having the right policies and initiatives in place to spur development..

Uncle, all what you said is correct. But the root cause is due to a WIDE open border and NO SHAME in importation. I guest your pant is imported. If pants were not imported, we would be moving about nyashfree.

We keep importing, we lose every incentive to research and develop anything. It has all come too cheap an easy for us. Other leading nations sweated to be where they are today. We got it all cheap and are now killing each other because we lack a national dream.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by dumie(f): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Then he should act swiftly. All the accolade, encomium and high praise lavished on him shouldn't be for nothing

1 Like

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by mmsen: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
This man is too fond of talking.

The evidence of you being effective will be seen and not heard Mr Fashola.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
engrhorla:
Until the govt sees stable electricity as an asset which will in the short and long term boost our IGR, we will not see power!

For me, they see stable power as luxury!

That is why we have all manners of generators in Nigeria

Crazy machines that you don't find in homes in overseas!

Nigeria, how has thou fallen?!

But who is importing these generators? Is it the government? If the generators are not imported, we would not have them. If we didn't have them, we might be forced to manufacture them.

After the 2nd world war, Asian countries sent spies to America to work and LOOK VERY WELL. They worked in factories and took photos of equipment. and wrote detailed notes. This was done for years. These spies all returned to Asia and reported their discoveries to the various industries. The industries just copied and pasted the American industrial models. Na so Toyota start. America first made cars, Japan just copied the "concept" of car over and over again. Na so Panasonic start. Na so Sanyo start, Na so.....

Have Nigerians not travelled enough and don overseas degrees enough to return to industry and paste the information? But when some dude returns with imported generators to sell and make money for himself, then he has destroyed the chance of industry ever getting off it's feet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two More Judges Arrested As DSS Freezes Accounts / 50 Illegal Aides Planted In Gbajabiamila’s Office - Daily Independent / Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.