Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola (25222 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca / "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Lukay99: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
YoursGEJ:
May God continue to bless and protect this man and his family. Wailers will blame you who has only been a minister for about 6 months even though their party spent over $16 billion on power and had 16 years to fix the power problem. Just know that true Nigerians are behind you and we are confident that you're doing your very best to fix the power problem

Thank you!!!!! You'll even think BRF have been the minister for over 6 to 7 years the way these hypocrites are blaming him for no lights but the facts is that he has only be in office for just 6 to 7 months this is with the fact that these hypocrites choose to to ignore pipelines bombing they might as well blame BRF for the Bombing too

2 Likes

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by fairheven: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
chubbygal:
Yellow bar people at it again.

why post people's pictures on social media without their consent...and what has this got to do with the topic of discussion?

1 Like

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by babestella: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
I can see that since fashola came in, the little electricity GEJ left for us has borrowed rock and zoomed to Pluto and fashole simply doesn't know how to get to Pluto to bring back our electricity.

I remembered when he ran his mouth like a pig, now he's speaking grammar and tales by moonlight. Nonsense.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by alex81(m): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
oga minister

if u no com fit nko
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
*in akon's voice* "Forever young, I wanna be forever young."
ur village akon
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by vision2050: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Talk is cheap. just perform 2019 is near. Nigeria problem was not created in a day so I don't expect you to solve it all. Do your best. but not by talking.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by engrhorla(m): 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

But who is importing these generators? Is it the government? If the generators are not imported, we would not have them. If we didn't have them, we might be forced to manufacture them.

After the 2nd world war, Asian countries sent spies to America to work and LOOK VERY WELL. They worked in factories and took photos of equipment. and wrote detailed notes. This was done for years. These spies all returned to Asia and reported their discoveries to the various industries. The industries just copied and pasted the American industrial models. Na so Toyota start. America first made cars, Japan just copied the "concept" of car over and over again. Na so Panasonic start. Na so Sanyo start, Na so.....

Have Nigerians not travelled enough and don overseas degrees enough to return to industry and paste the information? But when some dude returns with imported generators to sell and make money for himself, then he has destroyed the chance of industry ever getting off it's feet.

You just talked about technology espionage, one of the four ways of technology transfers!

Nice one!

The generators will fizzle out when power is stable

I once stayed in an area in Abuja, we have power for roughly 18hours a day, for real!
If d light goes off for 6hours, we will conclude it's a total blackout
People have generators but they don't use it!
Alas! The transformer got spoilt..
Generator repairers sold like mad! Why? It took 3 months to fix d transformer and people's generators had gone rusty due to lack of usage
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Lukay99: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
otukpo:
Fashola, enough of rhetoric.

Give us light. Even if it is not 24/7, we will do with 18/7.

You can keep your housing. We will provide our own accomodation.

Remember that generating electricity is not rocket science.

The truth is that many people like you will probably be disappointed if Fashola eventually gives you close to 24/7 electricity after 4 years.

What will you do when he BRF eventually deliver? Will start bombing pipelines too? Just to justify yourself? I really believe you'll probably never see anything good in BRF no matter what, some of you guys deeply dislike both fashola(Yoruba ) and Buhari(Hausa ) just because they both are not from your region or allied regions

1 Like

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by ripbubu: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
melzabull:
minister of darkness

useless hypocrite....mtcwwwww
grin grin grin
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by chubbygal(f): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
fairheven:

why post people's pictures on social media without their consent...and what has this got to do with the topic of discussion?
yea!

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 14, 2016
This man de take style tell us say him no wan die ni
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by nkemjacob2(m): 12:14am On Jun 14, 2016
do..... re.... mi..... fa..... sho..... la.... ti..... do

1 Like

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by bjsure(m): 12:16am On Jun 14, 2016
Haha, can't stop laughing, this politician think we be mumu "before u die" my foot after all the billions of naira contract u have awarded to ur young brother here in Maryland, USA with the short time u ware minister to build a solar power in which he doesn't know nothing about, if u want to die? die who gives a Bleep we have already loss hope in ur party APC anyway! So u politician don't care about us, so u can die tomorrow if I want too, since I have been the minister of power, electricity in Niger goes 100% worse, so what is the point if u are still alive? May Eledumare punish u. We know ur hidden spot here in America.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by ADO21212(m): 1:37am On Jun 14, 2016
Do ur best and leave rest for god,u are nt god
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by akigbemaru: 2:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Fashola dream!
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Slitman: 2:15am On Jun 14, 2016
luvinhubby:
Talk is cheap.

America is equal opportunity & right to pursue happiness. Abeg, does Nigeria have a promise & what is the Nigerian promise?
People like you never prosper in life . You are a negative thinker . And positive things do not befall negative people . Mark my words . You may end up in in life achieving nothing if you dont channel your mind from negativity

2 Likes

Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Slitman: 2:20am On Jun 14, 2016
amclimax:
How can somebody's father about to be a grandfather soon talk without thinking... Fashola stop talking and act for once...2moro might be late but your today is certain... 247 lite is the least thing to do for us...
Why not bury your big head in shame ? What your hero Jonathan couldn't fix for over five years you want someone else to perform magic under a year .
I repeat bury your ugly face in shame
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Slitman: 2:21am On Jun 14, 2016
Morkavictor:
This APC people should stop taking for us a ride,they shoud shut up and do what they promised.
you vote apc ? You bloody Ugandan
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by mikolo80: 2:56am On Jun 14, 2016
luvinhubby:
Talk is cheap.

America is equal opportunity & right to pursue happiness. Abeg, does Nigeria have a promise & what is the Nigerian promise?
America is productive?
Is Nigeria?
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Ready4watever: 3:01am On Jun 14, 2016
Kondomatic:
Not Akron,not jayz but sting,,,
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Ready4watever: 3:06am On Jun 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=20pt]FIXED!![/size]
Not Akron,not jayz,though in jayz'album,the chorister is sting
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by emi14: 4:05am On Jun 14, 2016
He traced that the challenges in the power sector to 1950 when the first electricity ordinance was passed.

“We’ve been trying to generate sustainable energy for 66 years and I’ve spent 6.5, 7 months. I have learnt a lot to convince me that the problems can be solved,” Fashola added........

So the power problem of this country is not caused by Jonathan and past administration. Fashola is refined unlike Lai and Adesina.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by justice2016: 4:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Just u want be alive to sew the republic of oduduwa because Nigeria ll cease to exist
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Origin(f): 5:00am On Jun 14, 2016
NOTHING GO KILL YOU.

Your report card speaks for itself.
75% is still A1.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by ezan(m): 5:31am On Jun 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.thecable.ng/i-want-the-nigerian-promise-fulfilled-before-i-die-says-fashola

Me too. That's the reason I've started making plans to move back to Nigeria and help out any way I can. We MUST stop whining about every little thing, get our act together and work smart together...so much promise and potential in Nigeria and Africa.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Xberryz(m): 5:40am On Jun 14, 2016
Kondomatic:
Akin
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Collins9156(m): 5:55am On Jun 14, 2016
fairheven:
Let's be sincere for once.. the three ministeries under Fashola is a huge burden on his shoulders,and he would do himself a great deal of favor to relinquish two of it and concentrate on the most important job which is POWER.

POWER supply has become a nightmare under Fashola's watch and something drastic has to be done and done fast... this the worst It has ever been.. he seems to be biting more than he can chew and humility and forthrightness demand he focuse on power.

one major decision he has clearly gotten wrong is that of deciding not to build new power plants but instead concentrate on completing existing once... who does that?

every part of Nigeria should be a" construction site " for building of power plants..because if even if you complete existing plants, we still won't have enough, to why not start new once and increase supervision?

The three ministeries is all about settlement to his election contributions not to perform mark my word.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by olumuyiwa2222: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2016
How do you expect light from someone you change is portfolio from minister of power to darkness. You are to pray for the good of the land not course. Anyway,I see some fellow country men think from their anus. God Bless Nigeria!
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by comrChris(m): 6:18am On Jun 14, 2016
YoursGEJ:
May God continue to bless and protect this man and his family. Wailers will blame you who has only been a minister for about 6 months even though their party spent over $16 billion on power and had 16 years to fix the power problem. Just know that true Nigerians are behind you and we are confident that you're doing your very best to fix the power problem
are u sure u r doing ur calculation well,Fashola n co became ministers since october ,is October to june 6months?

in as much as l believe they have not spent enough time to turn things around but little should have been done instead things have exacerbated..their mouth n actions during last administration is what that is hurting them..remember he once said any serious govt can provide constant electricity in 6months
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by luvinhubby(m): 6:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Slitman:
People like you never prosper in life . You are a negative thinker . And positive things do not befall negative people . Mark my words . You may end up in in life achieving nothing if you dont channel your mind from negativity

And what have you achieved with your life with your own thinking.
Nothing good will ever happen in your if you continue without thinking before you talk, mark my words.
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Nicur: 6:21am On Jun 14, 2016
“I haven’t visited all the power plants but I intend to. I intend to visit all the power facilities so that I understand what I’m expected to manage. If I wanted to do that in a whole month, it wouldn’t be enough".
when you employ somebody who has no clue about the job? we will continue to suffer it!! angry talk is cheap, Oga get to work already!!
Re: I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola by Lusile(m): 6:21am On Jun 14, 2016
Yeyenutu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Suspended Anambra Monarchs Beg For Forgiveness / Governor Ikpeazu Being Sprayed Money While Dancing In 2019 / Senate Probes Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Power Sector Spendings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.