Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nigerian Herbalists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Herbalists (747 Views)

Where To Find Herbalists With D Highest Powers In Yoruba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Herbalists by slyrone(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nigerian herbalists are not financially inclined. Imagine they come up with a jazz that when you take it ehn, you ll just disappear to Canada or uk and each jazz sells for just 50k lol. Dem go make money die
Re: Nigerian Herbalists by Laveda(f): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
So we should do what now?
Maybe you should host a seminar and talk to them?

Mtcheeew. undecided
Re: Nigerian Herbalists by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Your train of thoughts though lipsrsealed All you could come up with is escape to greener pastures. Very sad.
Re: Nigerian Herbalists by khristals(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Your train of thoughts though lipsrsealed All you could come up with is escape to greener pastures. Very sad.

what would u rather he come up with.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Herbalists by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
khristals:

what would u rather he come up with.. undecided

1 Naira = 1 Dollar grin
Re: Nigerian Herbalists by khristals(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

1 Naira = 1 Dollar grin

shocked hey!, we're just talking about native doctors.... not God grin
Re: Nigerian Herbalists by slyrone(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
babe I bet if this funny random thought were to be real, you would be the first to buy
Re: Nigerian Herbalists by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
khristals:

shocked hey!, we're just talking about native doctors.... not God grin

Well, I reckon if they can make you disappear & re-appear some place else then the possibilities must be endless tongue
Re: Nigerian Herbalists by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
slyrone:
babe I bet if this funny random thought were to be real, you would be the first to buy

Riiight.

(1) (Reply)

10 Attitude Girls Display On Social Media That Scares Their True Husbands Away / I Spotted This Signboard At Abuja Yesterday / The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.