Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) (1955 Views)

Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! / Man Dey Vex Ooo!!!this Groom Can't Wait To Pounce On His Bride / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Last week friday, I received an email from one of my potential fan. The guy was lamenting that he's being trying to toast this particular nairaland babe for long and the babe nor even reply em PM. I was in shock for 2 good hours. WHY!!!!

I mean why would a nairaland babe be this mean to a nairaland guy?? Its so unjust. I condemn the act. I was furious and angrily sent PM to one very popular nairaland babe. Within a minute she replied me. (First time of PMing a nairaland babe) We dive enter whatsapp and right now she's lying naked on my bed as am typing this.

So I want to use this platform to appeal to all nairaland babes to please please please take it easy on your "hard to get" syndrome. I mean what are you doing shakara for?? Last night I had a very pussicious dream where pvssys where every where. When I woke up I was like, "I wish our girls can come to my dream and see how worthless pvssys are in my dream"

So nairaland guys, if you know there's any nairaland babe that you are dreaming of, violently drop her moniker here, before weekend that pvssy will surely be yours and you must do thanks giving in church on sunday to appreciate God for the "stress-free gonking.

Remain bless and keep on hustling, Rihana, linda ikeji and beyonce's pvssy will surely be yours someday.

I have spoken. He who has eyes and ear should hear and she who has pvssy should spread her legs wide open and embrace dialouge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Aren't you the guy who leaked someone's sex tape? undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by RoyalBlak007: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
you fvcked a female romancelander within a week..??

buhahahah! Impressive grin cheesy....care to tell what her moniker is? undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Why a nairaland babe? You don't have enough ladies around you ni? Long throat angry
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
stupidity:
Last week friday, I received an email from one of my potential fan. The guy was lamenting that he's being trying to toast this particular nairaland babe for long and the babe nor even reply em PM. I was in shock for 2 good hours. WHY!!!!

I mean why would a nairaland babe be this mean to a nairaland guy?? Its so unjust. I condemn the act. I was furious and angrily sent PM to one very popular nairaland babe. Within a minute she replied me. (First time of PMing a nairaland babe) We dive enter whatsapp and right now she's lying naked on my bed as am typing this.

So I want to use this platform to appeal to all nairaland babes to please please please take it easy on your "hard to get" syndrome. I mean what are you doing shakara for?? Last night I had a very pussicious dream where pvssys where every where. When I woke up I was like, "I wish our girls can come to my dream and see how worthless pvssys are in my dream"

So nairaland guys, if you know there's any nairaland babe that you are dreaming of, violently drop her moniker here, before weekend that pvssy will surely be yours and you must do thanks giving in church on sunday to appreciate God for the "stress-free gonking.

Remain bless and keep on hustling, Rihana, linda ikeji and beyonce's pvssy will surely be yours someday.

I have spoken. He who has eyes and ear should hear and she who has pvssy should spread her legs wide open and embrace dialouge.
@bolded, i like ur wish op grin, keep dreaming
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
MondeLuv:
Aren't you the guy who leaked someone's sex tape? undecided
ma'm, you are mistaken me for someone else. I registered on nairaland few days ago.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
stupidity:
ma'm, you are mistaken me for someone else. I registered on nairaland few days ago.

Continu lying undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by obiorathesubtle: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
"...I was furious and angrily sent PM to one very popular nairaland babe. Within a minute she replied me. (First time of PMing a nairaland babe) We dive enter whatsapp and right now she's lying Unclad on my bed as am typing this....."

grin baba for the geeehss!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
@bolded, i like ur wish op grin, keep dreaming
like seriously?? You mean you still place much value on your pvssy? Wicked#
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Smellymouth: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
"...I was furious and angrily sent PM to one very popular nairaland babe. Within a minute she replied me. (First time of PMing a nairaland babe) We dive enter whatsapp and right now she's lying Unclad on my bed as am typing this....."

shocked shocked shocked

James Bond, I hail u oo grin grin

Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
stupidity:
like seriously?? You mean you still place much value on your pvssy? Wicked#
lipsrsealed, so what should i place value on?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nightie(f): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Disgusting post. Op, u don high....
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Monalisa185(f): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
these guys above me funny shaaaa..so after looking at the op's moniker, una still wan follow am argue? damn!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by BossDanniee(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
People dey lie, people dey lie sha!

Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
You see why we need a special Mod meant for STUPID Posts and STUPID people...
That is eeeh! You just took the word from my mouth.
Hahaha!
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by flokii: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hian!

Linda ikeji bawo?.. Shey na swear be dat one ni abi wetin

@OP be careful o
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
This is real stupidity undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by smileysmiley(f): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
op PM me, I want to know the kind of jazz you use
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin Guy, wahalahi, you no well atall
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
grin
Guy, wahalahi, you no well atall
awww my runaway frnd
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
awww my runaway frnd
naughtynaughty. hope u good? so I don turn runaway nau wey hateu2, heard she do her wedding last week?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

naughtynaughty.
hope u good?
so I don turn runaway nau
wey hateu2, heard she do her wedding last week?
yes oooo I was her chief bridesmaid y didn't u come seff
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yes oooo I was her chief bridesmaid y didn't u come seff
iffa slap you!!
you wey be say Na on top Facebook u do d chiefbridemaid"" dat one Na say u do?

hope u know say u don dey old sha...evident in those sagging...hmmmm, ma no talk.
well, when u too dey bring husband come house?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
iffa slap you!!
you wey be say Na on top Facebook u do d chiefbridemaid"" dat one Na say u do?

hope u know say u don dey old sha...evident in those sagging...hmmmm, ma no talk.
well, when u too dey bring husband come house?
lol M still waiting for ur alakori to put a ring on it nah.. ANd ure not smart enof to do it before someone steal me away.. Oga sir wt due respect egor sir
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=46549156]lol M still waiting for ur alakori to put a ring on it nah.. ANd ure not smart enof to do it before someone steal me away.. Oga sir wt due respect egor sir grin.
abeg I be shy small boy ooo , look forward for person wey go do that...
with prayer, u go see one, even though u fit don clock 40 den....
enh enh....Abeg gist me where she dey do her honeymoon nau?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=WiLdFLame post=46549766][/quote]sambisa grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
sambisa grin
aarh aarh I talk am angry
Na abokki she marry abi?
hateu2 too like abooki dick too much
she's addicted

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ridiculous Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves In Front Of Women. / No Sex Till Marriage Girls, Guys Answer This.... / When You See Your Ex That Said You Won't Find Someone Better Than Them (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.