Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners (3933 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / Communique Of The Meeting Of South-east/ South-south Governors Forum / Prepare For Yoruba Nation- 18 Groups Tell South- Westerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by shukuokukobambi: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:

ahahahahahaahaha, I don't need to answer that question, do u want to come and rob me ni. Banana Island is my palace and Lekki is stool. ahahahahahahahahahahah, we ruled u guys for 16yrs and if u like arrest or not u can't gather what we made for ourselves for 16yrs. I am a proud son of the South South and we talk money and not by standing on the road side of Lekki/Epe express way, calling people "baba agba, alaye, egbon etc" just to get some egunje.lol
pauper like u tongue
ahahahahahaahaha, I don't need to answer that question, do u want to come and rob me ni. Banana Island is my palace and Lekki is stool. ahahahahahahahahahahah, we ruled u guys for 16yrs and if u like arrest or not u can't gather what we made for ourselves for 16yrs. I am a proud son of the South South and we talk money and not by standing on the road side of Lekki/Epe express way, calling people "baba agba, alaye, egbon etc" just to get some egunje.lol
pauper like u

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy can't even count well!! Gej ruled for 16years?

Oya send ezendigbo of akure with your question cheesy

Maybe I'll consider cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
hagm0nd1:
at least they were not raised in baby factories, remember nnamdi kanu said 99.9% yeebos girls are wh0res
who cares about Nnamdi Kanu? I v told u I am not one of them but it seems yo olodo "tabular Rasa " head won't allow u to comprehend that aspect of my write up.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by shukuokukobambi: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Buhahahahaaha. You are a wicked person, i will report you to our dilector and Shuku Obuko Bambiala.

You no see the chest beating baboon for here wey dey make claims as usual here? cheesy

Mouth has always being their undoing. Na their mouth dey control their thinking faculty so dem go don talk themselves into problems before dem know cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy can't even count well!! Gej ruled for 16years?

Oya send ezendigbo of akure with your question cheesy

Maybe I'll consider cheesy

obori to bo, by sixteen yrs I meant PDP. I Benefited immensely for pdp rule and still enjoying myself than u zombies. I can foot yo bills for the next 4yrs
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:

who cares about Nnamdi Kanu? I v told u I am not one of them but it seems yo olodo "tabular Rasa " head won't allow u to comprehend that aspect of my write up.
that's not how to spell tabula rasa,you see why we keep saying you should face your studies

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by shukuokukobambi: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:

obori to bo, by sixteen yrs I meant PDP. I Benefited immensely for pdp rule and still enjoying myself than u zombies. I can foot yo bills for the next 4yrs

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now this is pathetic. You mean PDP is your tribe? I thought you were talking about Yoruba or is OBJ also yeeboe? cheesy

Chai!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
hagm0nd1:
whatever you claim to be is none of my business,look in to the mirror and discover who's swimming in madness.
June 12 will always be important to Yorubas, it reminds us we had a leader who can stand for his people,his belief and die for it,unlike one useless coward major who led his people to hades.
so stop crying on Yorubas behalf,tell your people to raise a leader of such tenacity
who is the leader, Abiola? lol, imagine the man who died as a miserable man, fed with "shit" yo leader. U guys are so unfortunate to have 2leaders who end up experiencing a bad death. One committed Suicide because Babaginda ordered him and the other died in jail.
lololololololl
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:

use that money to sponsor ya education rather than selling gala and fanyogo

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now this is pathetic. You mean PDP is your tribe? I thought you were talking about Yoruba or is OBJ also yeeboe? cheesy

Chai!! cheesy
Ode, I am not Igbo. Is it by force to be an Igbo man, ah, o ga o.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
hagm0nd1:
that's not how to spell tabula rasa,you see why we keep saying you should face your studies
ahahahahaahahaha, see mumu, my phone auto spelling is on.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:

who is the leader, Abiola? lol, imagine the man who died as a miserable man, fed with "shit" yo leader. U guys are so unfortunate to have 2leaders who end up experiencing a bad death. One committed Suicide because Babaginda ordered him and the other died in jail.
lololololololl
should I tell you how yeebos were starved to death during biafla war

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:

ahahahahaahahaha, see mumu, my phone auto spelling is on.
you mean the phone you borrowed from ya oga.
how is the gala and fanyogo business

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
hagm0nd1:
use that money to sponsor ya education rather than selling gala and fanyogo
ahahahahahahaah, pls upload yo qualification let me see. I have acquired more educational qualification that u. My auto spelling is on and I can't off it because of a sycophant like u.
pauper, come and get some "owo".
Omo baba olo owo. ahahahahaahahahahaah, owo olenu, ahahahahaahHHaHNN
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Ode, I am not Igbo. Is it by force to be an Igbo man, ah, o ga o.
why are you ashamed of ya tribe,we know drug trafficking and baby factories are enough reason to feel inadequate but not prostitution

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
hagm0nd1:
you mean the phone you borrowed from ya oga.
how is the gala and fanyogo business
ahahahahahaahahaha, I am using Samsung galaxy 6 Edge +, can u afford that?

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:

ahahahahahahaah, pls upload yo qualification let me see. I have acquired more educational qualification
that
u. My auto spelling is on and I can't off it because of a sycophant like u.
pauper, come and get some "owo".
Omo baba olo owo. ahahahahaahahahahaah, owo olenu, ahahahahaahHHaHNN
auto spelling really hates you,we offer free education here,don't worry about spending all the quarters u got through hawking

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
hagm0nd1:
why are you ashamed of ya tribe,we know drug trafficking and baby factories are enough reason to feel inadequate but not prostitution
ahahahahahaah, I don't give a Bleep about Igbo, I hate them more than u do so bring on a new melody. This is a belated song
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:

ahahahahahaahahaha, I am using Samsung galaxy 6 Edge +, can u afford that?
thanks for reminding me it was through @$h@w0 business not gala selling.

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
hagm0nd1:
auto spelling really hates you,we offer free education here,don't worry about spending all the quarters u got through hawking
Pls send yo cv to edonkumohdimien@starattorneys.com I can help u out a clerical job. ahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahHHHHHHhHahaHh
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by hundredhunndred: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

You no see the chest beating baboon for here wey dey make claims as usual here? cheesy

Mouth has always being their undoing. Na their mouth dey control their thinking faculty so dem go don talk themselves into problems before dem know cheesy

So you expect an Ibo man to make sense? Watch the gala seller tell you he owns mansion in Lekki and Surulere, they lie for a living, just laugh bro.

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Pls send yo cv to edonkumohdimien@starattorneys.com I can help u out a clerical job. ahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahHHHHHHhHahaHh
laughing that long and hard might be a sign of frustration,i know it can be frustrating being Igbo?
stop posting ya aristo email address online.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
hagm0nd1:
thanks for reminding me it was through @$h@w0 business not gala selling.
And yo old mama never had sex before she pushed u out of he* goddam pussy right? I am self made, I earned yo yearly income as monthly income. Chevron @Lekki is my hood. ahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahah, u know how I got the job? My dad was the Secretary to the 2011 pdp presidential primary screening committee and a one time ambassador.
Bleep off dear parvenu.
pls don't forget to send yo cv, may be u can be considered as my gardner
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy
Mkpi Hausa, you're yeeboe. Stop denying your ancestry out of shame cheesy
God forbids that I should have anything to with Igbo man let alone being one
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by shukuokukobambi: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:

So you expect an Ibo man to make sense? Watch the gala seller tell you he owns mansion in Lekki and Surulere, they lie for a living, just laugh bro.

cheesy cheesy

You sabi dem well well cheesy

The guy don already claim banana island by faith cheesy

Its obvious na ladipo spare parts apprentice we dey follow talk but the laugh is good sometimes cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:

And yo old mama never had sex before she pushed u out of he* goddam pussy right? I am self made, I earned yo yearly income as monthly income. Chevron @Lekki is my hood. ahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahah, u know how I got the job? My dad was the Secretary to the 2011 pdp presidential primary screening committee and a one time ambassador.
Bleep off dear parvenu.
pls don't forget to send yo cv, may be u can be considered as my gardner
all these because I said yeebos are cowards, must you tell the world about ya aristos residential address.we all know yeebos women are goddamn baby factories output units.
consider ya bloda for the gardener job.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by hundredhunndred: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy

You sabi dem well well cheesy

The guy don already claim banana island by faith cheesy

Its obvious na ladipo spare parts apprentice we dey follow talk but the laugh is good sometimes cheesy

Which Ladipo spare parts? He is one fan yogo seller in Lagos traffic, those ones that share 1 room with 20 other red mudders. Abeg, no one take them serious. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:

you sabi dem wella o,na wetin d mumu just talk now now

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by shukuokukobambi: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Which Ladipo spare parts? He is one fan yogo seller in Lagos traffic, those ones that share 1 room with 20 other red mudders. Abeg, no one take them serious. cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners by Tinubutoto: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
ODVanguard:
Guys, the OP na confam yeeboe boy from the Ibo speaking part of Delta state. He's a loser with multiple monikers with a morbid obsession for Yoruba people. He's fooling no one but himself. He's denying being igbo yet is too proud to claim any other tribe. Na God go punish am.
me keh, if u want to know my tribe then ask I will tell u.
point of correction, I am she and not he. kapish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? / Governor Zulums Convoy Under Attack The Third Time In A Row / What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.