Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

She Is Not A Converted Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Is Not A Converted Islam (1020 Views)

Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories / Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not A Converted Islam by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
For people who feel that am a Muslim am not oh..........am a full christian its just one jobless elemeghidionye Stephen nnamdi who goes about tarnishing people image that is saying fake news.Faustina ogechi is a full christain .I only wore my friend's hijab at work n took a pics with it,I loved the pic that y I posted it on my wall.Please beware of that guy capable of doing anything this what she shared on her facebook page. Her face book name is faustina ogechi
Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by zyzxx(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Source and proof sir

BTW check my signature
Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Check her facebook account
Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by Annunaki(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2016
emekaeneh:
Check her facebook account

Post a link or better still a snapshot of the relevant part of her facebook account here.
Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2016
I don't know how to post a link, and this is the first time I am creating a topic on nairaland ,as you can see in the topic there are some typing error. Just to very sure are facebook name is( faustina ogechi) you will see her pic to confirm
Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2016
This one of her recent post screen shoot

Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by Slikbae: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Too many blunders on this thread including the header. I cover this thread with the precious blood of Jesus.
Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
So she's still a converted christianity sad
Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by Annunaki(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
emekaeneh:
This one of her recent post screen shoot

Kindly edit your opening post and attach this screen shot to it. Lalasticlala and mynd44 must post it to the front page to correct the misleading thread they posted to the front page yesterday.
Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
The Gbagaun was what attracted me to this thread....gringringrin

If it makes FP, I'll dance naked in Ojota
Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Annunaki:

Kindly edit your opening post and attach this screen shot to it. Lalasticlala and mynd44 must post it to the front page to correct the misleading thread they posted to the front page yesterday.
please if you know how to edit please put me through , because I don't have an idea .
Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by ksynya2015(f): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Igbo lady of Enugu, Ogechi Faustina, goes to Islam
Enugu-based Faustina Ogechi converted the faith - Islam. Her brother cant believe she changed her faith and shared photos inscripted: ATTENTION: Latest gossips on Gossip Naiji App ”Great loss. Faustina choose to be enemy to own people. Be aware of her. She kills you before notice, cause Ogechi is Muslim - killer of her people. ”
Completed in: https://www.naij.com/858153-wow-young-igbo-lady-converts-islam-happens.html
Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by mukhcech(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
emekaeneh:
For people who feel that am a Muslim am not oh..........am a full christian its just one jobless elemeghidionye Stephen nnamdi who goes about tarnishing people image that is saying fake news.Faustina ogechi is a full christain .[b]I only wore my friend's hijab at work n took a pics with it,I loved the pic that y I posted it on my wall.[/b]Please beware of that guy capable of doing anything this what she shared on her facebook page. Her face book name is faustina ogechi

You dey lie. I have been on her timeline, She doesnt have a post on the issue. Anyway who made the Bolded statements abi nah you help her make am?
Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
ksynya2015:
Igbo lady of Enugu, Ogechi Faustina, goes to Islam
Enugu-based Faustina Ogechi converted the faith - Islam. Her brother cant believe she changed her faith and shared photos inscripted: ATTENTION: Latest gossips on Gossip Naiji App ”Great loss. Faustina choose to be enemy to own people. Be aware of her. She kills you before notice, cause Ogechi is Muslim - killer of her people. ”
Completed in: https://www.naij.com/858153-wow-young-igbo-lady-converts-islam-happens.html
don't device your self. The girl in question is not feeling good about this pls don't worsen her case
Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by mukhcech(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
emekaeneh:
I don't know how to post a link, and this is the first time I am creating a topic on nairaland ,as you can see in the topic there are some typing error. Just to very sure are facebook name is( faustina ogechi) you will see her pic to confirm

The 3 munched pics that trail the original news is not on her wall. what are you talking?
Also, there are 3 peeople on fb with that name.
Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by mukhcech(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
emekaeneh:
don't device your self. The girl in question is not feeling good about this pls don't worsen her case

Don't Decieve yourself. I am a Muslim. Her becoming Muslim does not put food on Muslims table. If she feels her image is been tarnished, she should approach any media outlet. Em sure they will be Glad to make it Sensational. Remember that it was a christian that posted the supposed conversion earliaar before the news.
Re: She Is Not A Converted Islam by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
mukhcech:

The 3 munched pics that trail the original news is not on her wall. what are you talking?
Also, there are 3 peeople on fb with that name.
check the profile pic very well she is standing close to land Rover Jeep and then compare the pic very well thanks

(1) (Reply)

Notes From The Astral / TB JOSHUA - Prof Willem Ouweneel Vindicates The Theology Of Prophet TB Joshua / The Wise Sayings Of Luwabi, The Father Of Yoruba Sages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.