Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account (2910 Views)

Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up / Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team / Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by Axsetup: 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2016

The Digital Strategy and Engagement Unit of the Nigerian Presidency, run by Tolu Ogunlesi just tweeted that “The Presidency has a new address”. They’ve gone and opened an account on what we know as Nigeria’s most visited (local) site, and what’s certainly its biggest forum, Nairaland.

I like it. It makes a lot of sense for a government who desperately needs to prove it’s not tone-deaf to start engaging directly, actively with many of the people at the bottom of the pyramid. And it appears it’s already working – Nigerian Twitter users have generally positive reactions to the news. Between their active Twitter account (which is curiously named We ASOcial), Facebook and their newsletter, I daresay that Tolu and the rest of the media team appear to be doing a swell job.

But here’s the thing. The Nairaland community has a reputation for being the most hostile collection of people on the Nigerian interwebs – even more so, than Linda Ikeji’s comments section. Seriously.

Here is the link to the profile of the Presidency https://www.nairaland.com/presidency

Source: http://techcabal.com/2016/06/13/nigerias-presidency-is-now-in-the-lions-den-on-nairaland/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by Temidayo9(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Even if he can't hear us, he should be able to read what Nigerians want. Good 1 frm our president.
Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by Temidayo9(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Even if he can't hear us, he should be able to read what Nigerians want. Good one from our president.
Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by hucienda: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lalaaticlala, Seun what thinketh thou about this?
Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by ajebuter(f): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Very good.. He can hear it raw from his subjects ..
Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by SleekAboki: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Na heart attack go just kill the old man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by Know2020: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
I pity them...the PDP/GEJ/IPOB/Militants supporters will be waiting for their first post, they run commot from Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by Beremx(f): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
SleekAboki:
Na heart attack go just kill the old man.
you have been making senseless comments lately, hope you're ok sha?

lalasticlala, front page. let's welcome the presidency to Nairaland. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by Horus(m): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
This is good news
Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Okayyy this man just wan kill himself
Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by tsamson(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by petrov10: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Know2020:
I pity them...the PDP/GEJ/IPOB/Militants supporters will be waiting for their first post, they run commot from Nairaland.
grin
Know2020:
I'm patiently waiting after I finish with him I'm sure seun will loose a nairalander because he will not log in again

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by godoluwa(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
lol, I wish lie muhammed operate the account at least we will be able to let him realize that 'asiri gbogbo iro re ko bo'.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by SleekAboki: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Beremx:
you have been making senseless comments lately, hope you're ok sha?

lalasticlala, front page. let's welcome the presidency to Nairaland. cool
Are you a monitoring spirit? I didn't know you're always taking notes.

15 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by Samzack(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmm! i dey wait 4 dier first post Make we c
Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by BlackTechnology: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Where is their first post make I chop dem raw

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
I laugh in Japan... APC will deny this lie cos it's too small compared to how they can lie. d mongo park Fulani cow is a dullard. ask him d function of ESC button n he will be looking at you like a goat.

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by SleekAboki: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
odudukoko:
I laugh in Japan... APC will deny this lie cos it's too small compared to how they can lie. d mongo park Fulani cow is a dullard. ask him d function of ESC button n he will be looking at you like a goat.
Pa Buhari is a sophisticated oldman.Babane is ogling nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by mycar: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Until I see a video of him replying to my post on niaraland, . . . . . . . .s

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by 989900: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
It is mortal kombat in here . . . I doubt if Aso Villa can stand the heat.

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by Beremx(f): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
SleekAboki:

Are you a monitoring spirit? I didn't know you're always taking notes.
cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by obialfa: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
this place is full of illiterates anyway, so he'll feel very much at home among peers
Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by RZArecta(m): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Know2020:
[s]I pity them...the PDP/GEJ/IPOB/Militants supporters will be waiting for their first post, they run commot from Nairaland. [/s]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by dechriscool(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bros Bubu welcome to nairaland
From the past one year,we have being seeing a clueless,visionless, incompetence,draconian,tyrannic,dictatorial and directionless adminstraction.
We hope to see a better of you cos we are tired of you being this way. .............

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by Nature8(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Make I buy my own land here first before reading.. grin
Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by papayeye: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chai, na so una dey lie. Wich kin account Buhari open. Person wen no even know how to control remote, go con dey knack Android. Abeg, make una go dey tell tales by moonlight. Na D mods and sai Buhari chanters go beg Tolu make dem use ein name dey play ball for Nairaland. Wen D tin go do summersault hit oga at the top for ein ear, make una no form Barnabas and Silas O.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by RZArecta(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
knightsTempler:
So what is the fate of the much-hyped Ogoni clean up now that Shell has withdrawn from it due to the Federal Government's insincerity?

You see, when we who God has blessed with analytical minds write, we write out of truth and conviction. I pointed out that

1. There is no "ogoni clean up" in the budget

2. I pointed out that there is no known PROJECT MANAGER for the clean up.

3. I pointed out that this whole Ogoni clean up was an agreement reached with GEJ admin and that thus far, Buhari and co are not committed to it as a south-south president would be. That Shell has forked out their one billion dollars and Buhari will not bring out one billion dollars for anything in the South South. His emphasis is the 2.1 billion for the North East. That is his priority.

4. Mumus as usual came to say I write out of hate and because GEJ lost election.

5. So is Shell pulling out now because GEJ failed election or because APC are just a total mess?

6. How long can propaganda, deceit and hype last? That Past Pastor of Redeemed church knew the Federal Govt did not budget a penny towards the cleaning, yet he came to Ogoni land to flag off a LIE.

Anyway, God dey.

-Ena
it will get to a stage this deceitful govt and it's deluded supporters will choke on their own propaganda and deceit. I'm only sad about the collateral damage that will occur.

Ps I enjoy your Facebook posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account by Flips: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fake news...

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Un, We Are Nigeria, You Can Not Tell Us Who To Arrest - Fg Blast Un Over / This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! / Nigeria's Economic Woes- Who Is Responsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.