Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat (3619 Views)

Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones / An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video / First Impression And Unboxing Of The Boom J8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by AnnabelR0se(f): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ahead of the unveiling of Tecno Camon C9 tomorrow , they took to Snapchat to unveil the phone to their Snapchat fans only.

If you could recall ,the first camon device , camon C8 was released last year and was the best selling phone for 2015. If camon C8 was that good then one can only imagine what Camon C9 would be.

The unboxing videos and the build-up to tomorrow launch has gone viral on Snapchat. So I took some screenshots and if you want to watch some of the videos ,quickly head to Snapchat and follow TECNO before it disappears. Their username is TecnomobileNG
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by Engrobiorah(m): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
C5 is the first camon undecided undecided
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by jaysay(m): 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
I wish I know what a Snapchat is.
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by Youngpo413: 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
K
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Anoda repackaged nonsense...who dash c8 best selling fone?....for jumia abo where?

Check c8 thread and see people lamenting and crying over one issue or the other. Android phone of 2016 dat cant do simple multi- tasking...na wah.

With the launch of this c9, c8 users shud just forget abt any update/upgrade coming to their phones. Thats tecno for u, dey hype and hype the a new product, launch it, and then forget abt it...

Watch out for another from from tecno, 2 months after c9.

Na their way. grin

9 Likes

Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by jaysay(m): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Anoda repackaged nonsense...who dash c8 best selling fone?....for jumia abo where?

Check c8 thread and see people lamenting and crying over one issue or the other. Android phone of 2016 dat cant do simple multi- tasking...na wah.

With the launch of this c9, c8 users shud just forget abt any update/upgrade coming to their phones. Thats tecno for u, dey hype and hype the a new product, launch it, and then forget abt it...

Na their way. grin

Lol! What phone are you using bros?
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 14, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

Na their way. grin
My broda, na d fone wey I eva regret buyin be dat ; dos fones na only camera aside dat nofin.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by oscillation55(m): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2016
TECNO MOBILE, Experience more...
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by jaysay(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Symphony1:

My broda, na d fone wey I eva regret buyin be dat ; dos fones na only camera aside dat nofin.

please I'd like to buy your C8. I've been looking for it. I've used my wife's own a couple of times. It's 1 GB of RAM, but working superbly well for her.

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2016
jaysay:

Lol! What phone are you using bros?
Y u wan know....grin.....
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by Mckandre(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

Y u wan know....grin.....
Answer m jareh, Love doctor cool
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2016
Mckandre:
Answer m jareh, Love doctor cool
u ehn . na q10 n highsense t929
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Hey guys downloading just got easier for those using torrent
It's now a dream come true because u can now cache ur torrent and download directly from you Internet download manager.... Just register with this link and get free 500mb bandwidth space. And
Start downloading https://www.seedr.cc/?r=195641
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
jaysay:

please I'd like to buy your C8. I've been looking for it. I've used my wife's own a couple of times. It's 1 GB of RAM, but working superbly well for her.

Are you in Lagos?

sold it for a very long time

1 Like

Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by daphid25(m): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Heard the phone has 13mp front camera
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
Ahead of the unveiling of Tecno Camon C9 tomorrow , they took to Snapchat to unveil the phone to their Snapchat fans only.

If you could recall ,the first camon device , camon C8 was released last year and was the best selling phone for 2015. If camon C8 was that good then one can only imagine what Camon C9 would be.

The unboxing videos and the build-up to tomorrow launch has gone viral on Snapchat. So I took some screenshots and if you want to watch some of the videos ,quickly head to Snapchat and follow TECNO before it disappears. Their username is TecnomobileNG

Hello does the camon c9 come with the t band at what price?
Thanks.
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

Na their way. grin
C8 was specifically design for photography just like J8 was design because of music. They have specific targets and are focusing on those customers that like music and photo.
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
jaysay:
I wish I know what a Snapchat is.
who doesn't know Snapchat??you are too old fashioned please ...plus did this thing trend on Snapchat?cuz I dont understand OP although the phone has a nice design indeed..I ship that
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
papadee93:

Thanks.
the camon c9 came with the band separately,only if you Pre-order that you get it free from 3chub,but the price isn't officially out though
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by yak(m): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
asuustrike2009:

C8 was specifically design for photography just like J8 was design because of music. They have specific targets and are focusing on those customers that like music and photo.

n l8+? what's the target?
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
yak:

n l8+? what's the target?
L8 targets are those that like long lasting battery,that is why their phone battery last longer. It's an upgrade of L5
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by yak(m): 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
asuustrike2009:

L8 targets are those that like long lasting battery,that is why their phone battery last longer. It's an upgrade of L5

u seem to know a little abt phones. am turn bw the wiko slide 2 and l8+ not sure the one to go for. I can play games like FIFA 16 etc. which do u think will do it?
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by jaysay(m): 7:36am On Jun 18, 2016
papadee93:

Thanks.

The phone will be sold for N49,999, but the T band is only for those that pre-ordered, I heard. And the pre-order ended yesterday. sad
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2016
yak:

u seem to know a little abt phones. am turn bw the wiko slide 2 and l8+ not sure the one to go for. I can play games like FIFA 16 etc. which do u think will do it?
Wiko slide 2 would do better. The only pitfall is the battery capacity which Tecno L8 is ahead of. Other qualities are ok and it's affordable compare to tecno cos it goes for N29,950 and while tecno is N36,400
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Wiko slide 2 would do better. The only pitfall is the battery capacity which Tecno L8 is ahead of. Other qualities are ok and it's affordable compare to tecno cos it goes for N29,950 and while tecno is N36,400

Wiko Slide 2 Specifications
SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro SIM and Normal SIM)
Display: 5.5 inches
Build: Plastic
Colours: Black , Navy Blue
Processor Type: 1.4 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 chipset
Graphics Processor: N/A
RAM: 2GB
Internal Storage: 16GB
External Storage: microSD, up to 64GB
Back Camera : 13MP
Front Camera : 5MP
Battery: 2820mAh
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by majorclems: 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Engrobiorah:
Was it the first camon??
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by majorclems: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
yak:

L8+ is sure for you
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by windyjosezy: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2016
Co ask
Engrobiorah:
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by daphid25(m): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2016
As pre-order don end, no t-band again?
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
No free one.
daphid25:
As pre-order don end, no t-band again?

I prefer the J8 design to this one. But then this one is better than the prev Camon
Re: Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat by daphid25(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
HannibalXVI:
No free one.

I prefer the J8 design to this one. But then this one is better than the prev Camon
It should be cos 9 is greater than 8

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Specs Of The 5000mah Itel P51 Leaked Ahead Of Launch / Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? / How much does custom charge to Import a phone from Aliexpress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.