Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Do Gays Have Morals?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Gays Have Morals?? (819 Views)

400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana / But Why Do Gays Like To Look Like Women? Look At Them From The Annual Gay Party / I Found These Two Gays Photos Disturbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Gays Have Morals?? by BoiledPlantain: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Well, due to the Orlando shooting I'm beginning to ask questions which I naturally wouldn't ask,like "Do gays have ethics".
You see as a heterosexual male,I'm driven to naturally only have sexual attraction towards people who have no biological relationship with me i.e sister, aunty and others.But on the contratry,gays since they donot follow the naturally process or flow of life,do they like heterosexuals have the same ethics or does everything just go.

I once had a gay classmate who said he can't allow anyone to have his way with him until they have dated for atleast 2years.And it sounded extremely funny to me,like "Even gay they form hard to get"
So please people"Do gays have ethics" or do they just follow their "lost" hormone to where ever it leads.

*And Dear Mod this is a research thread, and nothing more.So gay nairalanders feel free to express yourself,do you guys have ethics/morals or are you just lost like everyone thinks.
Re: Do Gays Have Morals?? by khristals(m): 12:10am On Jun 14, 2016
.. they just phork any masculine yansh that is willing to receive!
Re: Do Gays Have Morals?? by Kiish(m): 12:34am On Jun 14, 2016
the only difference between you and them is their sexual orientation/ preferences.Yes they have ethics/ morals.
Re: Do Gays Have Morals?? by Richy4(m): 12:45am On Jun 14, 2016
They are human, They are not spirits. The ones that i know and met are the most kind hearted soul i have ever encountered...

And the way we choose ladies to be our partners is equally the way they chose men no difference...

Most of them do not have sex just because they wanted to. some wanted real relationship.and they all got types...Some of them are equally virgins.

I knew all these because i worked with 3 of them...and One was my friend.
Re: Do Gays Have Morals?? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Richy4:
They are human, They are not spirits. The ones that i know and met are the most kind hearted soul i have ever encountered...

And the way we choose ladies to be our partners is equally the way they chose men no difference...

Most of them do not have sex just because they wanted to. some wanted real relationship.and they all got types...Some of them are equally virgins.

I knew all these because i worked with 3 of them...and One was my friend.

The vast majority of them have no morals, your picture makes you seem like a successful family man so the gays you encounter are the relatively few good ones.

Most of them have no brains, in my University they are all studying shitty liberal arts like "Sculptology" "Colourology" etc and they party the loudest and flirt a lot...They have little morals.

In HS, there was this gay that wore black tights everyday till I transferred and flirted with everyone...Really .disgusting
Re: Do Gays Have Morals?? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 14, 2016
Yes some of them have good morals..

But I prefer lez to gays.. cool
Re: Do Gays Have Morals?? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 14, 2016
They are as human as you, they have the same blood as you, same ethics and morals to life, Same habitat, beliefs and values but only different is their sexual orientation. Question is why must people hate on them, for crying out loud there are animals such as sheeps who indulge in homosexuality so basically, being homosexual is a mere preference of sexual choice of grantification and not going against some people to bring about hate.

I for one love gay people eventhough I don't agree with their sexual life style but I don't judge them for it because human is also a specie of the animalia familia that do things not because its a law rather a long line of evolution timeline.
That's the definition of freedom/freewill.

1 Like

Re: Do Gays Have Morals?? by Lucky4real28(m): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2016
That was well said, they are just like everyone else just their sexual orientation is not straight. Never had a homo/bi friend nor physically seen one so I can't really comment on their character.
aaronson:
They are as human as you, they have the same blood as you, same ethics and morals to life, Same habitat, beliefs and values but only different is their sexual orientation. Question is why must people hate on them, for crying out loud there are animals such as sheeps who indulge in homosexuality so basically, being homosexual is a mere preference of sexual choice of grantification and not going against some people to bring about hate.

I for one love gay people eventhough I don't agree with their sexual life style but I don't judge them for it because human is also a specie of the animalia familia that do things not because its a law rather a long line of evolution timeline.
That's the definition of freedom/freewill.

1 Like

Re: Do Gays Have Morals?? by Richy4(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

The vast majority of them have no morals, your picture makes you seem like a successful family man so the gays you encounter are the relatively few good ones.

Most of them have no brains, in my University they are all studying shitty liberal arts like "Sculptology" "Colourology" etc and they party the loudest and flirt a lot...They have little morals.

In HS, there was this gay that wore black tights everyday till I transferred and flirted with everyone...Really .disgusting

I understand what u meant by some of them have bad moral up bringing. But u have to agree with me that there are so many straight guys both male and female with horrible morals too.

According what I heard, some of them were chased out of their homes by their parent at an early age who would not accept them.

Some of them that got parents who decide not to send them away turn to run their lifes for them. deciding what course they have to study and what kind of friends to keep etc. They inturn became rebellious. they began to study shitty courses, piercing their body parts in all area, changing their hair colour just to push their parents and the society's buttons.

A lot of them party much just to mask their frustration and stress that the society was given to them.

Really if u come closer to someone, U will know who he/she was. but if u stay afar, U will judge them based on society level.

I was privileged to meet those gay in my place of work. out of curiosity they told me what they passed through, from their tender age to adulthood and it was not pretty...

(1) (Reply)

5 Traits Of An Emotionally Mature Person / Which Wooing Is Better In Church? Quick Response Needed / Is It True That No One Really Looks Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.