Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? (15599 Views)

Yoruba music of Non-Nigerian origin. / Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by chic2pimp(m): 3:53am On Sep 04, 2009
@ DOYIN 13 I agree with u oooo. This is getting serious. LADIES,LADIES,LADIES take a chill pill pls. You peeps are LADIES not LADETTES u know.
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

@ DOYIN 13 I agree with u oooo. This is getting serious. LADIES,LADIES,LADIES take a chill pill pls. You peeps are LADIES not LADETTES u know.

you wish.

You may want to address the madam who wants to kill herself over wigger but who spouts bitch like its her middle name.

Likely enough to be true.
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by maedan(f): 3:59am On Sep 04, 2009
@tpia
It takes one to know one. Not my first time of what? Giving as good as I get? Did you want me to lie down and cry when you first called me a snake? You were spoiling for a fight like the rabid dogslut you are from the moment you saw my post. Now you're trying to show me up. I've got news for you, I never pretend to be anything. What you see is what you get, and I can see you've been nursing a deep-seated, festering jealousy. I can only live my life, loser, while you merely exist in your desperate and pathetic existence.

And who are you calling araoko? Sinking lower to hidden slurs? Guess again, forest-tenant. You've proven how inexposed and unenlightened you are. Keep watching and learning from me and maybe if you live to reach 80 years (probably in a year or two judging by your archaic attitude) you might actually make something of yourself.
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:01am On Sep 04, 2009
* ogidiboy sticks a bag of popcorn in the microwave *
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 04, 2009
if it walks like the bush and talks like the bush, then isnt it a bush?

same goes for snake.

and when did araoko turn to a hidden slur?

I never pretend to be anything

Indeed!!!

Only wigger gets your goat, I see!
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by doyin13(m): 4:02am On Sep 04, 2009
someone is going to have to be the big girl here and jus let it slide
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 04, 2009
doyin13:

someone is going to have to be the big girl here and jus let it slide

well, I'm not the big girl around here even at 43, so you need to drag your snake flame to wherever you've prepared for her.

Interesting how you showed up in the nick of time!
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:05am On Sep 04, 2009
So cool your head and face Doyin before he loses interest and moves on to the next screamer on NL.

Tpia has killed me.  grin Wetin Doyin do you people now? Lolz

maeden. A wigger is a white person who acts black. Simple. Not sure why you as a black person would be offended by it.
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:07am On Sep 04, 2009
bitchtoad? hyenafrog?

What kind of insults are these?
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by doyin13(m): 4:07am On Sep 04, 2009
tpia.:

well, I'm not the big girl around here even at 43, so you need to drag your snake flame to wherever you've prepared for her.

Interesting how you showed up in the nick of time!

hehehehehe. . .this is funny. . .hehehehehe

@toh

carry go, we don't need u fanning flames as is ur wont tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by maedan(f): 4:08am On Sep 04, 2009
Tpia, the only thing that gets to me is brainless twits like you who don't pick their fights wisely. The term "bitch" only came up when you started acting like one and I called it like I saw it. At least it suits you so well. I don't give a hoot about "whigger", just that you sounded so foolish trying to look "cool". You can only try, but you'll always be a wannabe human in your bitchtoadsluttish life.

ThiefOfHearts, I was never offended by the word, I was merely being curious. All the toadstool had to do was act like you just did, and give a simple answer. But she was so busy seething with preconceived hatred and jealousy she refused to see reason, saying I was being a "snake". That comes with being a rabid mongrel that she is, I guess.
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:09am On Sep 04, 2009
doyin13:

@toh

carry go, we don't need u[b] fanning flames as is your wont [/b]tongue tongue tongue

Na wa for English. Let me wake tubabie, make she carry you away from here  grin
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:11am On Sep 04, 2009
I re-read the thread and Im confused by what you mean by Tpia being jealous

Jealous of, ?

and you cant really say you didnt know the meaning of wigger when you went as fa as calling it "reverse racism", abi?
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:12am On Sep 04, 2009
I assume her annoyance has to do with you implying that she's being a "racist" or using a "racist word"
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by doyin13(m): 4:13am On Sep 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Na wa for English. Let me wake tubabie, make she carry you away from here  grin

abi o ti mu oti yo ni. . .

ma je kin be igi fun e ni ale yi o
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

I re-read the thread and Im confused by what you mean by Tpia being jealous

Jealous of, ?

and you cant really say you didnt know the meaning of wigger when you went as fa as calling it "reverse racism", abi?

you better leave her to wallow in her sanctimonious jargon.

She doesnt like being called a snake but she enjoys acting like one.

ThiefOfHearts:

I assume her annoyance has to do with you implying that she's being a "racist" or using a "racist word"

not even that but the way she jumped on the word while trying to pretend its all in innocence.

Not her first time of showing such behavior, if my memory serves me right.

I think I overlooked her goading before.
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:15am On Sep 04, 2009
doyin13:

abi o ti mu oti yo ni. . .

ma je kin be igi fun e ni ale yi o

I think I'll wake T up instead
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by doyin13(m): 4:15am On Sep 04, 2009
tpia. . . .

go and sleep jo. e don do tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by chic2pimp(m): 4:18am On Sep 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Tpia has killed me. grin Wetin Doyin do you people now? Lolz
@ TOF make you help us talk to your girlies nah. Abi wetin be dis ? undecided
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by maedan(f): 4:20am On Sep 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts, since you're so perceptive, at least look at the tone of my post if not the words. Did I sound in the least quarrelsome or petty? I have seriously never heard the word before; of course I can add two and two and figure out its a twist on the words "white and nigger".

Just why the foul-thinking bitchtoad took offence, I believe, has to stem from some earlier beef which I have no inkling of. Perhaps it's just a figment of her retarded imagination because, according to her, I should "go and chat with people who like me", and implying I "pretend" to be nice while being evil on the sly. How am I to cope against such delusions? I can only give her a piece of my mind. Though she would rather I run off and cry like the "angel" she says I pretend to be. Dogcunt licker that she is. I'm assuming she's a she and not some sexless amoeba posing as a human on NL. Wannabe for life.
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 04, 2009
^^bitchass- Fl Gators called you an angel, not me.

dumbo.

angel ko, angle ni.

read the thread from the beginning and see who jumped in all fired up and wanking on the go.

do you recognise yourself or not?

Just another dumbo Nigerian trying to die over what they percieve as insult to whites who dont even know they exist, or who could care less if they did.
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by maedan(f): 4:23am On Sep 04, 2009
tpia,

If you didn't call me an angel, but at least you think I act like one. Dumbo? Look in the mirror, retard; you are the definition of. Your name, in fact, is the only word in the dictionary used to define the term "dumbo".
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 04, 2009
^^
Just another dumbo Nigerian trying to die over what they percieve as an insult to whites who dont even know they exist, or who could care less if they did.

I think you act like an angel?

Fool yourself more.
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by doyin13(m): 4:27am On Sep 04, 2009
hehehehe. . . this tpia can look for trouble sha
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by maedan(f): 4:29am On Sep 04, 2009
^^Too late, tpia, to go back to the original bone of contention, wannabe. Who's defending whites, me? I couldn't care less what a lowlife like you thinks, I can only wish you stop deluding yourself. You just don't measure up to your own fantasy, somebody should pinch you and wake you up from your wannabe life. What's your beef about me being Nigerian, anyway? Oh, I forgot, you must be from the moon. No wonder you act like - probably also look like - an E.T.
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by chic2pimp(m): 4:30am On Sep 04, 2009
doyin13:

I say make u help quench flame,instead u dey add petrol to am. Oga sir E le gan ooo. grin cool
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 04, 2009
doyin13:

come, did I buy market from you and didnt pay?

You said you're on the thread to toast someone- can you get to toasting or else step aside?
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by doyin13(m): 4:35am On Sep 04, 2009
tpia.:

come, did I buy market from you and didnt pay?

You said you're on the thread to toast someone- can you get to toasting or else step aside?

lol. . .where did i say i was here to toast someone.

show me.

see as u dey put word for my mouf
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:41am On Sep 04, 2009
all these "insults" are embarrassing

Can you people like stop now?

Thanks.

You two have said your piece. Moving On.
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

all these "insults" are embarrassing

Can you people like stop now?

Thanks.

You two have said your piece. Moving On.

your friend is rapping here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-232650.576.html#msg4479030

this wigger and snake matter pain her pass.

"All her good character she dey try to show"

the kinds of nutjobs in this place. That one na valentine love rhyme for her wife.
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by maedan(f): 5:28am On Sep 04, 2009
@tpia,
Hmm'n, I was sooo hoping you would see that. Unfortunately due to your lack of ability(except to pick fights on NL) you could not reply in kind but came here posting links. Speaking of such. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=188039.msg4391897#msg4391897

I finally know where your beef is coming from, seeing how I put you in your place in the above topic. You're so obvious it's pathetic. I thought you'd gotten tired. I don't even know why you went to the Lit thread, did you see your name? Olodo oshi. You don't know when you're grossly mismatched. Bitchtoad.
Re: Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music? by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 04, 2009
thanks for digging up the relevant thread since I couldnt be bothered.

At least you're good for something albeit mainly bitchiness.

Do you always make a habit of crying on other people's behalf?

as you dey rap so, let me guess- you're dating or want to date a wigger.

"I've never heard that term and I dont know what it means"

Are you male or female- you seem terribly gay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oluwo Akanbi Blames Nigeria's Economic Crisis On Idol Worship / Hey See More About Igala People / Non-verbal communication that is considered offensive to Nigerians.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.